The great debate of our time

The great debate of our time

Well, Sup Forums? Which one?

rick and morty is easily the better show. anyone can enjoy it where as bojack is some celebrity piece of shit normal people could care less about

>not realizing that this is a bait thread to draw in all the redditors

Hellooooooo Reddit!

Neve seen either one.

Are they any good or just autismfuel for ADD-kiddies?

Rick and Morty is really well written, I really like that Rick is written retroactively into every episode.

ive seen it before i just wanted the correct opinion to be first

Rick and Morty for comedy, Bojack for Drama

However I prefer Moral Orel over both

both are literally plebbit but at least Rick and Morty can occasionally be funny, Bojack Horseman is just some melancholy show about a melancholy dipshit with dumb animal-celebrity puns.

Bojack wins on theme, writing, music, and cohesiveness. R&M is randumb, but not terrible in any of those previously mentioned qualities but certainly doesn't excel in them.also in R&M the drama is hamfisted into the scenes whereas in bojack it's part of the scene.

Shit taste.

Naive

Pleb.

Bojack is fucking horrible and pretentious.
How is that even a question?

At least Rick and Morty is entertaining

Yo, just dumb and stupid.

Sometimes I laugh at Bojack just because he is a horse.
I mean, horse faces are funny, right.

>my feels are too deep for this world, you will never understand the melancholy of my soul

Bojack is schlock, kiddie

Don't know what you're quoting since I didn't say, nor imply any of that.

hello

r&m is for meme loving faggots

bojack is for people who think they're deep but are too stupid to understand how stupid they are

rick and morty has a better first season
bojack has a better second season
my bets are on rick and morty for season 3

It's quintessentially you. Anyone who likes Bojack probably thinks they have some special insight into human emotion. It's really cringy.

>probably
ok

bojack horseman is at best mildly funny and very repetitive in terms of self-pity and self-centeredness.

Rick and Morty is often very funny and some of its episodes have very inventive and original ideas.

Anyone who thinks bojack horseman is better has shitty taste. hands down.

It's as bad an opinion as saying that current seasons of family guy are funnier than current seasons of american dad.

Moral Orel

Correct

>decently written Season 1 squandered on a lazy Season 2
They're the same.

ITT: Redditors who think R&M 'lol so randum!!' is better than BoJack Horseman

BoJack is objectively the better show. But, if you are just looking for something light, fun, and entertaining Rick and Morty will be more up your alley.

Both shows are great, though.

Only Bojack repeats the same story ad nauseam pretending to add elements only to reveal they had absolutely no impact at the very end of every episode and every season.

R&M hasn't got a single idea or theme in it's brain, it's just shitty parodies of sci-fi tropes. It's funny sometimes, but it's as shallow as a puddle.

All of Bojack is an exploration of existentialism. How you could be so dumb and stupid to not see this I don't know.

Oh well!

xavier trumps all

BoJack is literally Californication: The Cartoon only without Runcle or fun for that matter. I watch it but it is pretty tedious.

Rick and Morty is decent, a bit too random for the sake of it, but sometimes great. There is some really funny shit and at least it isnt the same shit every episode - though formulaic the adventures are very differemt at least.

Funny, I watched Californication after Bojack and enjoyed the similarities. But Bojack is better written in every way.

Rick and Morty.

Until the normies went overboard with it. I'm by no means a contrarian but their zerg like fascination with things taints it altogether.

>edgy family guy
vs
>worse seinfield

>rehashing the same self-pity and self-centredness constantly in a tedious manner is acceptable and makes for a good tv show

Some people are easily impressed.

>exploration of existentialism
Fuck off. It's not a crisis of existence at all, it's about disappointment and overblown expectations. In light of how shitty a person Bojack is it ceases to be endearing pretty quickly.

>reddit and morty vs bojack horsereddit
Both reddit. Both shit

>a character being a character

Whoa...

>Completely missed it, too bad

Not an argument

Not an argument is the biggest non argument.

Bojack is awful. Not even remotely funny and the storyline is the same shit every episode.

both

>character doesn't elicit pathos
>surprised people say it's bad
wooooow

>t. some retard who thinks Entourage was deep

Bojack is just a crappy cartoon animal version of Entourage. Same shit about Bojack feeling sorry for himself. Same shit about cat slut occasionally giving Bojack a pitty fuck. Same shit about the other characters being the same terrible people they always are. Same shit about dude weed, am I cool now?

Bojack is pretentious garbage

It wasn't an attempt to be; it was only an observation, fella

The fact that this concept is this difficult for you brings me great sadness

There is nothing existential at all. Have you read Nausea or even any Kierkegaard? Shitty bait but I had to bite.

>DUDE BOJACK IS SO DEEP

Yeah, if you're 15.

watched the first two episodes of R&M and found it just ok, should i bother watching more?

felt too self aware of that they are trying to do or who they are trying to impress.

Haven't seen it, why do you watch so many shit shows?

OK didn't realize that was a necessity.

Anyway lads I was drunk earlier and having fun but you can't make a single well thought out argument. I at least mentioned writing quality, themes, and soundtrack.

the only clip of horseman I've seen was a music video by sextina aquafina or something about aborting I think

worst attempt at humor I had ever seen

Bojack gets REALLY boring and tedious after a while with MUH DEPRESSION CRAP, they also ruined Todd by making him asexual and Diane is literally cancer. Any scene with Mr Peanutbutter is pure kino though.

Rick and *BURP* Morty is just *BURP* plain *BURP* annoying *BURP* and Reddit cancer. Nothing redeemable from that show.

Watched an episode of this show with friends. It was an episode I had seen 4 times already. So glad it was over, there's no way they'll let another one play A SECOND episode comes on. Jesus fuck. The jokes are so corny dear God. Borderline cringe. Nobody was laughing because everyone had seen this episode too. Episode ends. Credits roll. Literally everyone in the room is so Beta that they are silent and let a 3rd fucking episode play. Fuck Rick and Morty.

>*burp*H-hey Morty *burp* can you hold my beer while I'm driving? *burp*
>OH MY GOD, RICK! YOU JUST RAN OVER THE POSTMAN!
Cancer.

False choice.

They're both Reddit-tier "babby's first existential crisis" type humor.

Rick and Morty doesn't take itself as seriously as Bojack Horseman does though, so Rick and Morty is better by default.

fun fact: the quality of something can be judged, inversely, by the amount of trolling devoted to it.

So by this thread, bojack is shit and rick and morty is great.

Same thing can be said about the post you originally replied to, smart guy

Get fucked, you stupid aborted piece of shit.

I've never seen Bojack Horseman, sobI can't compare the 2.

I've seen every episode of Rick and Morty; I could probably count the number of times I chuckled on one finger, and I'm not hard to make laugh. I genuinely don't understand how people can find it funny.

Lol at one finger typo.

So anyone want to explain to me what makes a show "Reddit"

and what makes a show "Sup Forums"

People who like bojack (adults) tend not to like r+m
People who like r+m (kids) tend not to like bojack

Everyone in this thread has watched one of the two, and I guarantee they've enjoyed at least a couple episodes, but youre all pretending to have hated it while somehow getting through it all.

And to fit in youre calling it reddit just so you don't get ridiculed by your fellow men.

I like Bojack because of the Arrested Development-type call backs.

I still don't see how r&m blew up so big. It's basically family guy tier humor but even more juvenile and retarded. At least I can tell right away when someone is literally worthless human garbage by their rick and morty t-shirt.

I can give you examples of reddit and you can connect the dots yourself

Yea because family guy is famous for framing all their episodes around the theme of a complex moral or philosophical paradox.

You're really going that route?

>rick & morty
>complex

You're either the poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome or trolling

Well asking this very question is re**it in itself so there's your answer

You need to quit drinking yourself and work on your reading comprehension because I didn't say the show was complex, I said the underlying philosophy they base episodes around is complex and interesting.

What an intelligent and articulate reply I can see why you think you are so much better than other people.

Actually they are, Rick and Morty is very similar in that regard

give me examples

Generally speaking lolsorandum-esque shows with 2deep4u themes and dialogue. Shows that promote stupid catchphrases and gross out/ juvenile humor while still maintaining an air of pretentious, self aware condensation. Essentially a show is reddit if it's aimed at narcissistic manchildren. You might argue that this sounds a lot like Sup Forums but the difference is that Sup Forums largely is aware of its flaws and despises itself for them while reddit is blind to its own.