How taboo is it to cry for a man in your country ?

How taboo is it to cry for a man in your country ?

On a scale of 1-10.

1/10 in any case except if there is some Fado being singed, then it's allowed

so you mean 10 ?

you can cry at your relatives funeral

Probably 2/10.

Yes, I got I wrong, but you understood what I meant.

10/10
man up fgts

Here u shouldn't even cry at in family funerals.
My friend's mom died when he was like 18 I went to the funeral, not a single tear dropped by him.

At school there was this kid in my class that cried when we were in the 5th grade, he got heated ever since till he "man up".

If you crying in public no one will pity you.

Shedding a tear is OK depending on the occasion but crying like a child is pathetic.

Beaten*

I cry all the time.

Last time I cried was when my dog died. I cried for 3 days straigth. That was 2011 though..

Still makes me incredible sad thinking about it.

I don't see how men cry so 7-10/10 perhaps.

Only if you're a child

dont think ive ever seen a grown man cry outside of funerals

Sweden
No

Very fucking taboo
when my best friend's father died he was more worried about not crying than anything else.

Depending on what we mean by crying like a child, I'd agree. I find sobbing to be a natural and masculine response to incredible hardship and trauma. Weeping / wailing is what I consider as crying like a child.

Virtually none in my country would judge a man for crying if his father died, or if a soldier's friend/squadmate died, but even I have to admit my country is a very feminine, liberal country. But I wouldn't judge a man for crying at the funeral of his own father, that's absurd.

The men here are even more emotionless than the women, I think I've seen a grown man cry once, it was my brother.
Other than that I don't remember.

I have never seen an adult man cry other than in a movie. I've cried as an adult, but I'm mentally ill and weak.

>but I'm mentally ill and weak
what if you're not

guys should never cry or show any emotion what so ever

Taboo unless someone died

8-9
If I cry in front of someone, I would feel very ashamed and I don't think I would be able to look at him in his eyes anymore.