youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paulsons 2011 survey
Game of Thrones stream beggers from that one site
Game of Thrones lazer eyes bringing in even more of them making this a "hub"
Big Bang Theory comics
For You
/q/ lying to moot
Breaking Bad becoming huge with everyone for some reason and then bringing them all here for some reason
For You turning into baneposting
Hannibal/dr who general bringing in tumblr
The Fappening
Baneposting bringing in twitter memers
Star Wars episode 7 ""leaks""
Also Sup Forums getting blown out by their mods and then having to come here(takes place before episode 7 leaks)

the good memers left to go meme a man into office

It was always shit. This entire website has been garbage from the very beginning. I hate this fucking place so much.

When mods ruined Sup Forums and all the crossposters flocked here.

When did you first start posting?

yesterday

When moot left and Moderation gained unprecedented and completely unwarranted power.

They've become too power-hungry and banhappy. Mods need to fuck off.

Redditors and Sup Forums happened

I JUST WANT A GOD DAMN RECOMMENDATION OF SOMETHING COMFY TO WATCH! PREFERABLY ANIMATED!

When all the waifushit was purged and all the tripfags left that scared away crossposters.

>It was always shit.
This. It's always been shit. The shit just keeps changing with the times.

Inside Out or Wreck it Ralph

late 2011

>power-hungry and banhappy. Mods need to fuck off.
>forcedmeme spam, botspam, dicks, blacked, and obvious completely off topic shit often left up for hours or just neverdeleted

way over half of the catalog right now is pure fucking garbage

>1452913835625s frogpost
>not even the png

when your kind started posting + Sup Forumsnu-pol/reddit/

This.

I come here for the hate, always have. It's like a drug.

I don't know, when did you get here?

capeshit ruined Sup Forums.

I kind of like it that way desu

I come here for the funposting and occasional good discussion. Also the cunny threads.

what's up Sange

fuck you and your reccs you're part of the problem gtfo newfag
this place needs to be more like Sup Forums

When people started defining it

t. Sup Forumseddit syrian

Not him.

BvS. It brought too many pretentious plebs.

He's a faggot, but that is one of the worst ideas ever proposed since the dawn of time. Second only to when your parents thought it was a good idea to conceive you.

haha jokes on you I was never planned
you can take that ball and run with it igaf
but back to the point, if Sup Forums had 1/10th of the toxic self regulation that Sup Forums has it wouldn't be in such a state.
But really it's not just here it's all the boards.

All Sup Forums's fault.

Since its inception, Sup Forums has always brought an influx of redditors who get censored by downvotes on their subreddits for not sharing the same opinions of their fellow redditors.
They also stole all of our OC while posting none of thier own.

So what you're saying is that just like you, anime was a mistake.

Four you

Yeah seriously, fuck reddit. I visit some niche subreddits when I'm at work (no way I'm connecting to Sup Forums on my work computer) related to my work and stuff, and even there the culture is fairly pervasive and extends down to even the smaller subreddits. They laugh at stupid normie memes that garner a chuckle at most and their fucking upboat downboat system is cancer and it actually pisses me off every time I see it.

Wait I don't come here often but what the fuck is happening today?

Checked.

Sup Forums getting poisoned really fucked things up for everybody. That used to be the initiation board

>god
>doesn't visit Sup Forums often
That explains a lot actually.

Oh god, I used to go there to jack off ever since it "died", but I don't even go there to jerk off anymore. It's literally nonstop round the clock trap threads, yl/yryl threads, dick r8 threads, "pics you said you wouldn't share" threads, and loli threads. I don't even know what the fuck that place is anymore.

Oh, I also forgot the furry threads (sfur, gfur, and hfur), and webm threads. Fucking rotted corpse.

Sup Forums cancer

>paulson's 2011 survey
>/q/ lying to m00t
Mind explaining what you meant by these 2? Dunno what either is

6 years ago

everything is perfectly fine

fuck off

fuck got lazers was hilarious at first sight but i saw it on Sup Forums

what made me come here was rec charts crossposted to /lit/

I gave you something to work with and this is what we get.
What's your beef with Sup Forums? Did you try to start a naruto thread and got fanny flustered so you ran here?
Trying to score cool points with the guys who unironically use the term weaboo like it means something?

>Sup Forums getting blown out by their mods
this Tbh. I never came here before then

No, I'm just an adult, and don't watch children's cartoons, and don't believe we should behave like those children.

twin peaks is maximum comfy

I was a moderate lurker/poster since 2008, around 2012 I switched over to having Sup Forums as my main board. I initially came to Sup Forums and stayed cause the TTSCC forum I was heavily involved in started to die off when the show got canceled and they had Cameron threads here. Also, Avatar threads. Avatar is severely underrated nowadays, by mostly teens who didn't see it in 3d in theaters, contrarians, and plebbitors.

Your idea of what adulthood is, is seriously hindering your outlook on life, maybe when you become one it will all make sense to you.

When stormfront finished their work on Sup Forums (pic related) and starting shifting their focus to boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums. This was at least at least a few years ago and has been steady farming since. Reminder to report their threads like

And when you finally become an adult, assuming you ever do, you'll realize how much of a manchild you were

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

Sup Forums saved Sup Forums. it's never been this good

spring of 2011 when gingermod first came here