Scorsese is back

While you kids were arguing about Star Wars this poster dropped

I love Cocks.

going by as shitty as the grey

Scorsese's been coasting for a decade. I'll give it a shot because he deserves it, but yeah, I don't have high hopes.

trailer when

if dubs: trailer gets released this friday

>man prominently featured with another image overlayed inside his body
my favorite type of poster

>driver
i hate his fucking face

fuck off weeb

can someone make a poster kinda like these for my movie called nigger cock

Will this be Christkino?

will it surpass The Mission as GOAT religion kino?

> and Liam Neeson
reminder to get your prostate checked

stop with the memes, learn how to actually discuss a topic.
you make this place shit

Will this thread be discussionkino?

Terrible poster, but I'm hype for anything Scorsese does.

What's this about? Looks like Rasputin on the poster.

Wikipedia is your friend

>Silence is an upcoming 2016 historical drama film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Jay Cocks and Scorsese, based upon the 1966 novel of the same name by Shūsaku Endō. It stars Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver, Liam Neeson, Tadanobu Asano, and Ciarán Hinds. Set in the seventeenth century, it follows two young Portuguese Jesuit priests (Garfield, Driver) who face violence and persecution when they travel to Japan to locate their mentor (Neeson) and propagate Christianity.[2]

What do you mean AND Liam Neeson?

I thought this was supposed to be all about Liam Neeson.

I'm irreligious but I really enjoy stories and movies about religion and believers.
I hope this and Hacksaw Ridge get people interested in making more movies about the subject.

The end is either going to be one of the best end scenes ever filmed, or it is going to fall apart. There's not really room for any middle ground.

It is. In a way. The two n00bs set out to find him.

Why did they get white actors to play Portuguese Mexicans? Pretty misleading.

Because the original missionary was Italian, and because no one wants to look at hispanics for two and a half hours.

>Garfield doing yet another religously charged movie after Hacksaw Ridge

has he converted or something?

>In 2009, the production began to coalesce, with Daniel Day-Lewis, Benicio del Toro, and Gael García Bernal in negotiations to star.[12] However, Silence entered a state of hiatus soon afterwards, with Scorsese deciding to work on Shutter Island and Hugo instead. In 2010, del Toro partially distanced himself from the project during promotion for The Wolfman, stating, "It would be a dream to work with Scorsese. Silence, the film we were going to do, has been pushed back but that's definitely something that I'm really looking forward to."[13]

What could have been....

not a fan of Del Toro Tbh

>Daniel Day-Lewis, Benicio del Toro
>instead we get spiderman and the guy from Girls

kek, scorsese is DONE

>No Leo Dicaprio

Its shit.

Sup Forums will never understand real cinema and instead will go see Kong: Skull Island and Star Wars instead

Well maybe if Scorsese would announce a fucking release date and show us a freaking trailer, there'd be more hype for his latest wank that he was sued into making

>release date
Select theatres in LA and NYC on December 23rd, worldwide release in January

>trailer
Comes out Saturday, plays before hacksaw ridge on Friday

>Garfield
Sick of this bum.

Oh wow, thanks user

This.
One of the most punchable faces in Hollywood and his voice and acting is really annoying.

jelly as fuck

Mad?

the man's got quite a lot of hair, I'll give him that.