What is this cheeky, cheeky cunt on the left thinking, Sup Forums?

What is this cheeky, cheeky cunt on the left thinking, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_(Asia_album)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How he's gonna pirate Fripp's music in the future

That rockist won't notice which genres they plagiarised

I listened to the first two songs on this album and they were shit, should I bother finishing it?

Before I answer your question explain to me why they were shit.

go away

In 8 years, I'm going to create the best selling album of 1982 (no joke) and these bums can kiss my ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_(Asia_album)

I found them both bland and monotonous, surprising from a prog album I suppose
I also hated the singing voice on the second one, both the actual voice and the harmonies

Sweet, then you can go fuck off, cuz no one cares.

>stop everything! some contrarian faggot has an opinion!

So, what's your favorite Kanye album?

>red
>bland
I only know one person who thinks that and his favorite band is Dream Theater. Do you like Dream Theater? I fucking bet you do. I spit in your direction.

How did you find Red (the song) bland? It's all tritones, you either find it pleasingly menacing or can't get over how discordant it is, but it's not bland in the slightest. Are you some kind of hardcore Yankee Hotel Foxtrot fan who needs to have some fag whining about normie shit to find music interesting?

What's he smiling about?

"Prog is for nerds"

oops forgot pic

None you stupid bitch

Is red a meme now?

>should I bother finishing it
don't even bother to finish your life

He's just happy to be looking at us.

I wasn't a fan on first listen, but now 10 years later it's my favourite album of all time. It's pretty much perfect.

the last song's the best. Red's extremely overrated by Sup Forums, though. Check out larks' tongues in aspic. It's their best album, imo.

People like to meme about moonchild but providence is legit boring

providence is alright, actually. It's better than fallen angel in my opinion. Moonchild is excellent, I don't see what all the fuss is about with the ambient coda section. I guess some people think it interrupts the flow of the album? You've got to admit that at least the first part of it is one of the best parts on the album. Starless is obviously the best son on Red, though.

larks has a dissapointing middle
first track is 10/10 though
red has an incredible 10/10/9/8/10 track listing