How did this man save two dying sports?

How did this man save two dying sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbidd4Vhpy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's about to crash them both with no survivors

By being the best shit talker around.

He literally shit talked his way to nine figures without one professional boxing match.

By not giving a fuck, and doing it whilst in the country which holds more "Irish" than Ireland itself, which is like being a rich and famous Chicano in SoCal. It's guaranteed money.

This. If he were a mute with the same achievements he has now, literally nobody would care about him. He'd be ferguson tier

Mayweather is the best shittalker ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbidd4Vhpy4

MMA is not dying.

GSP is making a return. And Jon Jones and Conor McGregor should have fights by next year. There's also Ronda but she kinda lost some of the hype

Not impressed, I think he's gonna get skewered. Mcgregor got a bigger head=bigger frontal lobe and crystallized Intelligence.

>Conor McGregor should have fights by next year
lmao. didn't he say he was actually going to defend his belt some time this year?

he'll probably stub his toe or something and take an 11 month medical leave

>implying McGregor will ever step foot in the octagon again

R E T A R D S

he has ruined boxing actually

now everybody will be pissed off with spending money on this shitefest and will miss canelo v golovkin

If you're a big baller you'll get both.

If you don't I guess you're a small baller lol.

>How did this man save two dying sports?
He didn't even save one.

The MMA cards he's on do great, but there hasn't been an increase in overall viewers for the one's he isn't on.

Be honest Sup Forums, is this the biggest meme match of all time?

>Throw lucky punch in a (((hyped))) fight
>GOAT ever since

what a bunch of faggots

>lucky punch
>timing is not a thing
>precision is not a thing

T. Watched a UFC highlight real once at a friends house

that's.... embarrassing. i'll find a video of Connors talk in a minute. connor is going to demolish him and it'll start with the talk.. of which connor is king

>Throw 6 million punches
>One of them will knock someone out
>It could be the first or it could be the last
>"IT WAS TOTALLY PLANNED BRO! FUCKING 1V1 ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH TAP-OUT MERCH I OWN!"

Gas yourself faggot.

God Is Irish

Conor as GOAT? LOL!
Jones, GSP, SIlva - all defended their titles ~10 times.
Conor beat manlets and had three novelty fights.
Entertaining for now, but who gives a fuck in the long run.

tomorrow he'll be scoring tap ins tok

conor will win the out of ring battle by a mile, way too much shit on floyd.. any time floyd lands even a slight insult im sure hell just talk about that basketballer who fucked his wife or whatever and about how hes a woman beater

>a woman beater

What will be the most widespread excuse when Connor gets knocked out by pillowhands Mayweather?

Not a real fight, wrestler beats any boxer, let's see Mayweather in the octagon, etc

ali vs inoki

>Throw 6 million punches
>One of them will knock someone out
>It could be the first or it could be the last

holy shit ur an idiot

McGregor thinking he can beat Mayweather in a boxing contest is as delusional as Rousey thinking she could beat men in MMA.

By being a white man who had two lucky fights.

I thought boxing was doing better no?