Your daily reminder that this is hillary's worst case scenario and trump's best case scenario

>your daily reminder that this is hillary's worst case scenario and trump's best case scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this is a joke.

Oregon will be red as well as some New England shitholes but other than that yeah that's pretty accurate.

Oregon will never be red

>arizona
>blue

Arizona
>blue

Where you have to show government issued id before voting.

No.

Rate my map Sup Forums

>Arizona-Gov't ID, wants the wall more than anyone, Conservative population despite California immigrtion
>Utah-Single issue religious voters- The State
>Missouri-Essentially the deep south, outside of St. Louis
>Arkansas- Deep south through and throug, no major city to offset it.
>Lousiana- Almost every black living in the state is felonious, the dems don't stand a chance.
>Georgia-Atlanta is liberal and huge, although it has a lot of salty Berniebros who won't want Clinton.
>Virginia- Obama was a one time thing, it's red and won't be democratic for a while
>North AND South Carolina North, See Virginia, South is consistent Republican
ALL BLUE
Nice b8 made me resbond.
The only two you even managed to get right were Pennsylvania and Ohio. Florida's probably gonna go Red as well, lots of old people.
>shiggy

did u get the colors backwards or something

Blue Texas is Red California Tier

Texas too! I think OP is color blind

>texas
>democrat
OP ARE YOU A BIG DUMB IDIOT
BIG DUMB IDIOT CONFIRMED

This is the real scenario.

>Autism

She wins like Bush won in 2000.

Holy shit these maps are bad.

>Texas blue
>Blue south

It is almost like you have never been outside your cuck city.

hey I want to make my own

link plrase

Here : 270towin.com/

thanks netherlands bro

You're welcome New Zealand.

So close but so far

>The South
>Blue

Wew lad

If you think the Nigger vote is going to win her the South then you have no idea how American voter demographics play out.

The real worst case scenario comes after Trump loses when his "nationalist" and "red pilled" supporters meekly accept the results of the democratic process.

Several states in the south are upcoming swing states. It's not because the people there suddenly changed their mind about Democrats. It's the shifting racial demographics. Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona are about to become swing states. Texas isn't far behind either. Once Republicans lose Texas they'll never get elected again.

Can't you see I was just trolling ?
I just swapped red and blue states.

Oh, (You)!

americans are fucking stupid

could this happen ?

No.

you're not even trying

>Florida
>Blue
>Texas
>Blue

Ya'll Cowards Dont Even Smoke Facts