Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys drumpftard

Member when South park was good?

le edgy cursing cartoon is not funny anymore
its not 1997 its 2016

The last ten seasons have been shit.
It's had too long of a run time, and the creators ran out of jokes so they focus heavily on pop culture

Dunno. Ran it's course.

The last Zombie Simpsons episode made me lightly smirk once or twice and was still really, really bad.
The last Southpark Episode did not even do that. Worst Episode ever by far and the whole season was trash tier already.

it isn't episodic anymore

Oh look, another triggered trumplrina.

oof

Its a reflection of the world we currently live in

Because this show stopped being funny 15 years ago.

Because you need to get off of the memberberries.

Because its not about 4 little kids having whacky adventures anymore? Wheres kenny anyway?

This.
You'll all think South Park is BASED again once they make fun of your "enemies" instead of you.

Its the CURRENT YEAR

Why are you still on CURRENT YEAR - 1

UGH

Remember what everyone on Sup Forums would say if you pointed out South Park was shit when they were doing the anti-PC jock stuff?

Cause it's deconstructing your world view?

No kenny or jimmy

Because trump wasn't supposed to win.

Too serial. You can't just watch a random episode this season and expect to have any idea what's going on. It's like if Imaginationland took up a whole season but they also played it really straight and cut out all the humor.

And what, praytell, is the "CURRENT YEAR"?

Hold up let me check the calendar

>lets make a shitty rip off of yurope, but with a left lean and zero humor

Wtf I thought the last season was good..

This was fucking shit

So you're autistic?

Did somebody about the latest season of a comedy cartoon show trigger you?

>won the presidency
>won the senate
>won the house
>can't even win South Park
How can Drumpftardlrinas even compete?

>the green, purple, blue and red people are too busy being degenerates to view the art
Really made me think!

There is nothing autistic about going to John Oliver to learn exactly what year it is.

He makes for a great calendar. Always first to give us an update.

South Park is not real so they don't have to, they won

Why do people still watch it just to complain that it's not funny? It's been shit for 10 years now, stop watching if you don't enjoy it.

Too topical. While South Park has always relied on topical humor it was just tidbits here and there meanwhile this season's entire plotline revolves around stuff that will make it incredibly dated in less than a decade. It's essentially Go God Go dragged out for an entire season.

Why is this a thing? I think it's shit and I'm about as liberal as they come. It's just incredibly boring, no memorable sections, no quotable fun, nothing. Maybe I'm just burned out on season arcs, I don't know. I do know it's got fuck all to do with my political leanings.

>It's been shit for 10 years now
That's not true.

who gives a fuck when you can watch 1-8 just like when you were a kid

I dropped Doctor Who a lot sooner

Yeah in 1989

Maybe you should get off the memberberries.

> being this obsessed with "Harry Potter in Space"

You underage morons are so annoying.

This is perhaps the first time they pick sides, they used to be neutral when mocking current events.

It just isn't funny, and its a comedy show

you realize you just proved his point right

The show has been shit for a while.

>wow, they make the whole episode in a week

Yea, and it fucking shows.

member when they spend more than an hour spit balling ideas to their interns before sending the animators to work on an episode?

It sucks because they did away with their neutrality, reducing them to just one more shill show.

You didn't see any of this shit during the past elections they covered.

Even then they did away with the rest of the show, where they just write the kids doing hilarious shit.

You retards just can't do away with the entire Trump vs Hillary shit because you are just as brainwashed. Not everything revolves around those two.

I noticed that at some point they just started reusing jokes in one episode over and over again as if the repetition itself was funny. I guess they've moved on to doing that for an entire season. They should just kill the show and make movies or something.

but the odds are most people would not be mad if they had picked their side
i'm not disagreeing but most people do not think that much and do not have that much... integrity, so to speak

>This is perhaps the first time they pick sides

The Rob Reiner episode was them sucking big tobacco's cock for a half hour despite them knowing full well children watch South Park and will start smoking because their heroes said it was ok.

Is there an episode this week? There's no press release yet but they've already had their three scheduled off-weeks

Pretty sure they do use the money they make off South Park to fund other projects they actually give a f*dge about like Book of Mormon.

They should've thrown shit both sides then. They were obviously (((persuaded))) to try and land the stoner / collegefag vote.

>knowing full well children watch South Park and will start smoking because their heroes said it was ok.

Get some reading comprehension you idiot.
And by the way, smoking is the most PG thing they did on the show.

>Get some reading comprehension you idiot.

Shut the hell up you fucking idiot I don't care how cool you think smoking is what isn't cool is influencing children to take up smoking cause whoa so cool xD I hope you die of lung cancer you big tobacco supporting shit head. Watch this video and realize that SMOKING IS LAME and finally shut the fuck up forever bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=_182kIOPRvo

South Park is social commentary for the teenage demographic. You grew up.

It stopped being funny when it became more about the adults than the kids.

The show isn't supposed to be watched by kids you retarded faggot, its their equally incompetent parents fault for letting them botch watch this shit show and smoke in the first place.

>waaahh the TV isn't raising my kids how I want it to waaahh

End yourself you mongoloid.

Good storytelling has 3 acts.

>Intro
>Escalation
>Climax/Resolution

We have had 4/5ths of a season that has only included introduction and escalation. Every episode is just more buildup to nothing.

Because Matt and trey stopped making original stories.

Every episode is literally just a real-world controversy or story reenacted through south park.

LISTEN YOU FUCKING IDIOT THE CREATORS OF A SHOW THAT'S WATCHED BY CHILDREN HAVE A FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT GET THEM TO SMOKE YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU'RE SO FUCKING DENSE I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AIDS YOU FUCKING SMOKING YOU GOD DAMN BIG TABASCO SHILL KEK FAGGOT DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

EVERYONE SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW!

Season 19 had episodic storylines.

>its another 3 minutes of danish songs and 3 fps dancing

>guys I took a freshmen writing class I know how to write stories now
>they all have to follow this graph or else they suck

>WE'RE CENTER GUISE
>WE MAKE FUN OF BOTH SIDES

they're both cuckhold liberals
they also treat islam as if it could ever be a civilized religon

trey and matt are two bitch asses now, little cuck fags

They've lost the cultural pulse they had their finger on. Lots of good comedians have, they all seem lost and irrelevant.

They weren't neutral in previous seasons either.

You're just an idiot who couldn't see it. Neutrality has nothing to do with the fact that every episode this season is the same 4 subplots.

But ya sound mad tho. Why is that?

>THAT'S WATCHED BY CHILDREN

It's not meant to be watched by children you downie.

Your mom lied to you, you're not retarded because the TV made you so, you have an extra chromosome.

>this is perhaps the first time they pick sides, they used to be neutral when mocking current events.
And now you just proved that you're either retarded or also so underaged you never noticed their bias.

Because of the two-seasons long story """"arc""""

>season 20 doesn't follow the graph
>season 20 sucks donkey balls
The hypothesis holds up.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U MAAAAD XD

KILL YOURSELF YOU CANCER HUFFING RETARD

YOU TOO YOU DRUMPFTARD COUNTRY RUINING WHITE SUPREMACIST POT SMOKING REDNECK

I think they'll never recover after revealing they were 100% hillary shills.

>Neutrality has nothing to do

You are either retarded or not an American. Its impossible to escape the shilling here, both sides.

*takes drag from cig*
Oh he mad.

it's more like 7-8

Wish I could actually hear you sperg out.

pacing

they forgot to make each individual episode hilarious on its own by tying them all together for the season long punchline

but the season long punchline will be shit just like last year with the ads

I thought the season based on the video game wasn't bad. I think it was 3 ago

member last season.
last season was the greatest
member pc principal
i member

South Park has never been good. Wake up.

Probably a bunch of reasons, not that Sup Forums ever actually has interest in discussing TV shows.

But mostly just they're repeating the same four jokes every episode.

not a single funny pc principal moment tho

they could've kept principle victoria and have her do the same shit because it wasn't funny at all

I liked season 19. Not a great season, but not terrible. PC Principal was like Ms. Chokesondick and changed the season dynamic as an actually threatening character.

Plus every episode except the multi-part finale are watchable on their own. Watch a random episode from season 20, its all disjointed and assumes you know everything that happened before.

>I'm...liberal
Oh, so you're an ignoramus? Thanks for sharing your opinion feel free to hang yourself anytime

All stories must follow one single structure

What's it like being 15?

You voted in a reality tv show star. Don't even try to bring up intelligence.

Thanks for using the exact same rhetoric SOCJUS faggots use. Gotta make sure we can't actually have a civilized discussion, right fuckwit?

Name something good that doesn't.

Even Tarantino flashback movies follow story structure.

Oh Baby

Good fucking question! It just isn't funny this season I don't know what happened. I thought the serialized story of last season was pretty damn good and didn't take away from the laughs much. I thought the way they parodied PC culture and Donald Trump last season was funny as all hell. This season I just didn't laugh. I mean what is funny about member berries? How many times can you say that force awakens is just "A New Hope" in a new wrapper? Member berries weren't all that funny to me and they also lost steam on the parody of Trump; which between the canadian president and Mr Garrison was done to hilarious effect last season.

Only thing I laughed at this whole season was the introduction of Gerald as SkankHunt42. It was funny precisely because trolls could literally be anyone. You might never suspect that your meek, unassuming middle aged neighbor was a merciless troll online. Making all the rest of the trolls disgusting mutant manlets felt like Trey and Matt were trying too hard to cast trolling in a negative light. It felt like it had more of an agenda for them than usual. The only other time i really laughed was when they made fun of Amy Schumer and it really was only funny because she did exactly what they made fun of her for like the very next night with her "myyyy tampon" comments on the red carpet.

They had literally the best material ever to parody this season and it feels like they dropped the ball. After building up PC culture so much the last season, the door was wide fucking open for exploring internet trolls this season as a natural response to the PC police censorship (just like it is in real life). They could have made the story about how Donald Trump and Internet trolling gained popularity in part due to overzealous pc culture policing free speech. They had a built-in late season twist with the outcome of the election: who will win? Zealous PC speech censors or vulgar and loathsome internet trolls?

Well, there goes the thread.

hello r*ddit!

Trump is a workaholic who provides for an enormous family, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink and has no track record of voting for any wars, starting any wars, selling weapons to Saudi Arabia or arming and training "moderate rebels" to overthrow a government over petrodollar warfare because America needs the entire world to step in line with their suffocating vice grip that's putting EVERY SINGLE NATION STATE on the planet further and further down a black hole of debt and despair.

Fuck you. If it were up to morons like you who are too complacent to vote for change, we would have 8 more years of an Obama-like administration and his fucking failures. I'd really like to know why a so called democrat is starting a bunch of interventionist wars in the middle east and so desperately trying to disenfranchise the working people with shit like TPP too, whilst I'm mentioning it.

You could have had Bernie, but your retarded corrupt country undermined him constantly in favour of the neocon warhawk. This election was about one thing and one thing only: the establishment. If you don't understand that then you're beyond hope.

because it's the Sup Forums season.

he's a lifelong businessman who also made a successful TV show long after becoming a household name

is that better than voting in the philandering ex-President's wife?

Yeah but it was funny. The tobacco/rob Reiner episode was funny AF. And if the creators of a TV-MA adult show have to consider possible children viewers, then they sure aren't going the make the best possible show. They aren't going to push creative boundaries.

obligatory you grew up post

Holy shit triggered.

>THE CREATORS OF A SHOW THAT'S WATCHED BY CHILDREN HAVE A FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY TO NOT GET THEM TO SMOKE

No, they don't, The children's parents have that responsibility. Then the children themselves when they hit 18. Blaming every outside influence for our own faults and not accepting responsibility is how our country got into the mess we're in.

They would say PC Pricipal is amusing, but that the jokes get old really quick?

came here to view this in person

No