Fucking sluts

anime

saw a swan earlier

>nice states
user

It was far across the sea
When the devil got a hold of me

Could heem every single one of you malevolent little so-and-so's

who else in /brit/ still on spotify unlimited?

/unlimited/ master race

amazon music here

im on the 'seek

music he listens to is available on spotify

alri pleb maximus

made that swan stuff up earlier

>flatmate is unironically watching glastonberry on catchup
Cant fucking cope with these utter runts ffs
NEED to live alone

>paying for music

lmao desu

I stood awkwardly in the front yard for a bit, realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when
everyone was partying around me. To calm down, I climbed up onto a wooden ledge that bordered the
street and plunged down on one of the chairs there. Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I
saw lots of guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always
had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of
them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing
giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy
boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me.
They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from
my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only
laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that
night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could
from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the
obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost
risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them
from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the
street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found
that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I
could.

poo

Raining out
Irish weather

watching glastonbury on catchup just to annoy the dumb rorke flatmate

I can't believe you've done this

are you literally 12 or 13 years old?

People are not equal. They never will be. We reject equality in all its forms.
Right is right and left is wrong.
Hierarchy is basically a good idea.
Traditional sex roles are basically a good idea.
Libertarianism is retarded.
Democracy is irredeemably flawed and we need to do away with it
Simple as

glorious post

read three words I must admit but nay a pixel more

avocados taste so good

youtube.com/watch?v=u1Q6zZtthq4

As I stumbled a few yards down Del Playa with my shattered leg, I realized that someone had stolen
my Gucci sunglasses that my mother had given me. I loved those sunglasses, and had to get them back. I
vehemently turned around and staggered back towards the party. At that point, I was so drunk that I
forgot where the party was, and ended up walking onto the front yard of the house next to it,
demanding to know who took my sunglasses. The people in this house must have been friends with the
ones I previously fought with, for they greeted me with vicious hostility. They called me names like
“faggot” and “pussy”, typical things those types of scumbags would say. A whole group of the obnoxious
brutes came up and dragged me onto their driveway, pushing and hitting me. I wanted to fight and kill
them all. I managed to throw one punch toward the main attacker, but that only caused them to beat
me even more. I fell to the ground where they started kicking me and punching me in the face.
Eventually, some other people from the street broke up the fight. I managed to have the strength to
stand up and stagger away.

autismoyank
funyank

It was the first time in my life that I had been truly beaten up physically to the point where my face
was bruised up. I had suffered a lot of bullying in my life, but most of it wasn’t physical. I had never been
beaten and humiliated that badly. Everyone in Isla Vista saw what happened, and it was truly horrific.
The worst part of this whole ordeal was not getting beaten up, oh no. It was the fact that no one
showed any concern. There was only one group who helped me to the end of Del Playa, but after that
they abandoned me. Not one girl offered to help me as I stumbled home with a broken leg, beaten and
bloody. If girls had been attracted to me, they would have offered to walk me to my room and take care
of me. They would have even offered to sleep with me to make me feel better. But no, not one girl
showed an ounce of concern for me. They didn’t care. No one cared about me. I was all alone.

>Massive cyber attack, which started in Ukraine, is spreading across the world.

democracy is the mature realisation that leaving power with one person or party is a terrible idea

I met some cows the other day. Was walking through a field tracking a fox that had taken one of our chickens and they all came over to me. It was pretty scary, cows could fuck you right up if they wanted. Was scary when I was walking forward and they were right behind me running towards me but luckily they didn't bother stomping me to death even though it was completely in their power.

Did you know cows are the most deadly (large) animals in Britain?

hello nerd

they dont though do they
they dont taste of anything
greasy, mushy, bland baby food for easily swayed social media runts

like hitler?

Is this from Elliots diary?

it'll be good watching you types die in gulags

why are there no good mmos lads
all of them are either
>p2w
>grindy
>0 skill pvp, depends on grinding for gear/skill points/builds
>look like ass
>nobody plays them

they do
with a little bit of lemon on them hmmmmm

This
Frenchie confirmed a trendy simpleton
Btfo

fascinating
*looks to the lad to my left*
*rolls eyes*

How's my blog doing today

I think it's because they reckon it goes more naturally with the cheek-sucking pose they all think looks normal

Yes

wtf I'm related to trump

corporatism is the future

We need to run the country like a company, advertise elected positions like normal jobs and put people on the board according to esteem and professional experience

the virgin audio device

i just have such a great dry, self-depreciating but at the same time open minded and laid back sense of humour, most of the posts i read here are terrible and lack any kind of introspection and seem thoroughly paranoid and reek of low empathy , pure autism, i am leagues ahead of all you desu in term of pure humanity

yeah nearly got trampled by some once

yeah fuck off go back to talking about fucking maisie williams or something

runt

>when girls find you attractive they would sleep a with a complete strangers who's covered in blood just to make you feel better
Unparalleled delusion

hello nerd

it's rained nearly every day for the past 6 weeks
very unusual for my area
this MUST have something to do with global warming

The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had
already learned how to walk, but he couldn’t swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz
quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the
water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on
the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed. He was going to drown, I thought
with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I
asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person
who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my
brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother’s life, everything that happens
to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day.

me and 2 of my mates used to go to the bathrooms after school and dry hump each other
in retrospect this was pretty gay

this but unironically

the less things are subject to politics the better

On my last day working for Karl, I decided to stop by at father’s house to have a drink. I was quite
parched from the bicycle ride. I entered the house without knocking because I believed I had the right
to. As the eldest son, the house should be my house after my father. Soumaya was surprised to see me,
and she got angry that I didn’t knock. To teach me a lesson, she ordered me to go back outside and
knock. I refused, telling her that she has no right to order me around anymore. I then helped myself to a
glass of water. Soumaya knocked the glass of water out of my hand and it shattered on the floor. Father
clamored angrily up the stairs from his office demanding to know what was going on. The three of us
had a heated argument, and of course father took Soumaya’s side. They both kicked me out of the
house, telling me that I’m not to return. I felt betrayed and humiliated as I furiously made my way back
to mother’s house. At that very moment, I hated both of them, and I wouldn’t see either of them for
many months. For those months, my father was dead to me. My mother was all I had left in this bleak
world.

me on the left

Cows are terrifying, as a city boy they are even more terrifying

eliott rodger's manifesto would have been good if it wasnt so badly written and had elements about catholicism in it

Annnnnd the next girl to be shagged is!

ah yes
the impotent frustrated revenge fantasies of the perpetual slave
maybe sometime somewhere someone else will punish the oppressors and you can watch from the corner of the room masturbating furiously

Don't know what dry humping is despite hearing it referenced several times
Is it just bumming with no lube?

bum

hmm

This
Been charged off a bull once on a hike
Had to sprint to the fence

During that same week, I had a climactic meeting with Philip and Addison where my noxious feud
with Addison Altendorf reached a boiling point. We went on an outing to the Griffith Park Observatory,
as we usually did when we got together. This time, my arguments with Addison were very intense. I
tried to insult him as much as I could, in a petty attempt to get revenge at him for all the insults and
slights he dealt to me. We went back and forth at each other for the whole evening, to the chagrin of
poor Philip who had to put up with it. By the end of the night, Addison said something to me that was so
offensive it will haunt me forever, and it rang true: “No girl in this whole world will ever want to fuck
you.”
I already felt that no girl in the world wanted to fuck me. I was a kissless virgin after all. That was the
sole reason why I was suffering. But to hear it come from someone else, someone like Addison, really
caused it to sink into core of my mentality and emotions.
That whole night made for a very vile and wicked experience. I decided not to see Philip and Addison
for a long time.

is google broken?
no it fucking isn't since captcha is working

its like where you hump each other but with your clothes on

thats well gay

>happy to go long periods of not replying to my messages when she's busy with her friends
>gets pissy when i don't reply straight back once she's bored and wants my attention

dumbass bitch, fuck off

you get the wall.

the second coming can't come any sooner

>dumbass

Fuck off yank

Hate these Gala bingo adverts in The Chase desu

FOYNT

The day of the rope had better be soon

slayy

every church should be burnt and all christians imprisoned

they're dire they couldn't even get a decent chaser to do them

>party on saturday
>hungover on monday
>you are free for meet me

where'd you find this one? as thick as two small planks I reckon

You're supposed to just stand still. They'll stop before they hit you because they think 'ah shit this guy must be fucking nails'

Pointless master race

Sounds fun 2bh
Regret not having done anything bent when I was younger

flip off normaloid

every fedora shop should be burnt and all atheists imprisoned

did you seriously ask how her weekend was you boring cunt

She's foreign living in England for a while. Might be Italian actually, I'm going to enrich your women folk

day of the clamp soon

>watching game shows

third eye vaporised

>girl I like posts a picture of her bf
>he's shorter and prettier than her

want to shag him now, not her

i just have such a great dry, self-depreciating but at the same time open minded and laid back sense of humour, most of the posts i read here are terrible and lack any kind of introspection and seem thoroughly paranoid and reek of low empathy , pure autism, i am leagues ahead of all you desu in term of pure humanity

really rate this image

Please clap

Why do straight Essex men do this to themselves? How is it not a giant turn off for Essex women to have men looking like plastic barbies?

Underrated post

walking past the vape shop anyone want anything?

going somewhere with a mate
he's bringing another mate too

hate meeting new people simple as

:3 yum!