How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dropped out of university, will now watch random lectured till I find something that sticks. Still gloomy all the time but maybe the new therapist will help.
What about you, OP?

I'm still alive

Hang in there my dudes, she'll come soon.

Is she a metaphor for death?

Not good, we're still losing the house and there was someone who we think was from the bank taking pictures of the house yesterday. I've been drinking and smoking more than I ever have and my nerves are shot. I'm still struggling to find any work and if I don't soon I'll be fucked. It can be gone at anytime, and this is some pretty heavy shit to deal with. I've been having anxiety attacks over it. I knew we were losing the house anyway, and I didn't want to come back from rva. I'm also just wishing I was on my own, with my own shit, and my own life.

I'm doing very good. I'm studying audio engineering and becoming a better musician. I do live in a shitty spot, but i'm moving to a better place in a few weeks.

no one ever replies to me, I just want to share good music and see what others think of it, I always get ignored in real life and on Sup Forums

life is suffering

My cousin and I are doing the same ;) good luck my dude

pretty shit
pretty neet
but atleast im not brandon

>got cleaned up and had a job interview recently
>met a cute churchgoing mestizo girl
>tfw life is starting to look up

just when i thought i was having it bad. fuck.

user do u have a discord
ill listen to any record you want and rant autistically about it

>find cool thread
>make post
>no more replies and thread 404s

every time

I'm moving into a new apartment in a few days
I've had to work lots of overtime shit at work
There's so much bullshit all the time
I just want to play video games

love life going more downhill than before, but my friends at least are loving me

The time is 11:08. I've been awake since 10:20. Most of that time was spent staring at the clock and trying to go back to sleep for a couple hours.

Presumably now I'm gonna browse Sup Forums for 15 hours before passing out again. Maybe I'll have a wank. Inevitably I'll have a mini existential crisis around 3am cuz all my old friends have jobs and girlfriends and are getting mortgages. Then another night of harrowing dreams about my '''''childhood'''' until I wake up and the cycle repeats itself.

this song should help guys
youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

Yeah, it sucks.

good luck user
things might be rough now but i am sure they will get better

lol get the fuck out of here

>AAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO