Kevin Feige Says A Partnership With Fox For X-MEN Or FANTASTIC FOUR Is An "Impossibility"

>"It’s an impossibility at this juncture," Kevin Feige told Variety when they asked him exactly that. "We certainly have enough films to keep us busy for a number of lifetimes."

The dream is dead. Bury it.

I actually welcome this. maybe they can finally get F4 even remotely close to bearable this time

Good, a movie like Logan and first class would never get made under marvel

Good. X-Men and Fantasic Four are the worst franchises.

X-Men was the first cinematic capeshit franchise, long before the MCU was even thought of . It deserves some respect.

I do want to see FF become MCU, but the X-Men do better in their own universe.

>implying the MCU isn't exactly what that fucked franchise needs, just like how they saved spidey

BUT ITS POPULAR SO ITS BAD!!!!!

>saved spidey
it never needed saving

That's fine.

Let them ruin the shit out of them until they have to turn it over.

Literally who said that about literally what? Non-pleb here.

Amalgam Cinematic Universe by 2030

X-Men probably works better being in its own universe but goddamn Fox needs to give up the Fantastic Four.

Fox doesn't care about the Fantastic Four. Fant4stic was basically made so they could hold onto the rights. Face it. The F4 would be better with Marvel. Fox should just give up the rights or at least make a deal like Sony did with Spider-Man.

Why would people even want this? Plugging a series into the interconnected cookie cutter marvel "universe" seems like the worst thing you can do to it. You'd lose any kind of individual tone or character and it would feel exactly like all those other shit movies.

>and it would feel exactly like all those other shit movies.
>implying that the Fantastic Four movies haven't all been shit

>MCU movies
>shit

How contrarian.

Fox can keep the X-Men, but by God I want to see motherfucking DOCTOR DOOM given his proper due

I'd rather they be distinctly shit than generic MCU shit.

you think disney is going to make him any better?
have you watched any fucking disney capeshit villain?

the garfield films were total created by committe shit

Unlike Disney's flicks.

yup

Red Skull and Loki were both good even if Red Skull was underused. The big problem with the MCU having shit villains is that all the best big name marvel villains are tied to either spider man, the fantastic four, or the x-men. the MCU is left with a bunch of B listers to work with as a result.

>proper villians in MCU

with their budget and resources and after how many movies
how can they still have a villain problem?
they're going to make him weak for kiddies
they've been doing it intentionally

Delusion.

Sony's Spider-Man flicks were terrible but that doesn't mean that Disney have made a marvel movie that wasn't complete gutter trash also.

>no Dr. Strange and Doctor Doom movie
absolutely gutted. Fox a shit.

I'm serious. Think about all the popular villains in marvel comics. You've got stuff like Magneto, Dr. Doom, Venom, shit even the Skrulls are off limits to the MCU.

Exactly, based Fox saving us from mediocre focus group tested bland X Men movies

Didn't you see how bad the Marvel Doctor Strange film was? If you like the Doom character at all I don't see why you'd want him anywhere near that quipping nu-male enabling cuckfest.

even if they got them, they would be dumbed down, disney takes no risks

I think Magneto is one of the best villains in capeshit. I unironically agree with him; time and time again he has tried to give humanity the benefit of the doubt, and every single time humans have just chimped out and responded violently.

I would have given up on coexistence with humanity a long time before he did.

Wait until product fatigue sets in. Nothing in this industry lives forever. Star Wars will be next.

But it didn't save Spider-Man, they ruined it.

You are so wrong. They had Ultron and they fucked him up royally. It doesn't matter if the villain is good or bad, Marlel will fuck it up.

>X-Men was the first cinematic capeshit franchise

Nigga, you're forgetting about all those Batman movies. Shit, even Blade 1 came out before X-Men.

It doesn't matter, if they cared they would have made at least one of their already like 20+ villains interesting.

No, fuck you and your whore nigger mother. You don't know shit, asshole. Go fuck yourself.

Rude, but true

Most of my favorite characters come from those two franchises(Dr Doom, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, Colossus), but at the same time I'd be glad to just not see them any more because they can't keep themselves from fucking up. So much of Cosmic Marvel will be locked out from us because it's tied in with Fantastic Four properties, but like Feige says, there's still an assload of material. No big deal.

Most people didn't know who the fuck Ultron was before the movie.

I guess Disney just has better committees.

Is this seriously your defense for Fox keeping the Fantastic Four?

I like MCU but all their stuff feels exactly the same. It's good to get another company to have a completely separate approach to it.

What does that have to do with anything? A villains being popular doesn't make it automatically good. Marvel doesn't know or simply doesn't care about having interesting villains in their movies, hell they probably don't even care about telling interesting stories.

I'm a Marvel fan and I know more about Braniac than I do Ultron.

Tell that to the studio. They managed to shit the bed over and over. Even the cartoon is heaps better than the crap we were subjected to.

Let xmen rest in peace for now.

As for FF4, no one ever liked those chuds. Ever.

>Kevin Feige
Shit, I thought that said Paul Feig for a second. Paul working on X-men would've been fucking awful.

>Marvel can make wonders out of stupid literally whos like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and the Guardians
>can't do the same with the villains they have
what lazy fucks

>you'll never see Glenn Howerton as Reed Richards with Chad L Coleman as Ben Grimm

The problem with Fantastic Four going back to Marvel is that then we get Dr. Doom as a Marvel movie villain.

I mean, he's just as shitty in the Fox movies but at least those aren't connected to any canon.

>implying they wouldn't make Doom the villain for an entire Phase
>implying you wouldn't want to see Mark Hamill as Doom.

>galactus never ever

>wanting to bring a Doom movie to Dr Strange levels of pure shit

Don't you even joke about it kid

>Magneto cracking awful jokes while doing fuck all with his powers

It's fucking weird because Marvel get all the toy sale money etc from all of their characters. Fox only holds the movie rights and they lose fucking money with F4, literally no reason not to sell it back to Marvel.

I'm glad. I like that the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the X-Men are two separate things.

With Fantastic Four, they need to do a movie set in the 1950s and make a fun family superhero movie with it, with Doctor Doom as this over-the-top villain.

Marvel doing villains good, you're fucking joking right?

He will be given some edgy look and be nerfed to fuckery.

you stupid cunt

>Marvel fucked up Red Skull, the best villain they had, in the best movie they made, when played by one of the best actors they used

Doing God's work there Fox

X-Men work better in their own universe.

Good, we don't Kevin Fiege's shitskin white genocide diversity policy anyway.

Good, the x-men franchise is too good for disney/marvel.

So what's next with X-men after Logan? What can they possibly do that doesn't involve the huge crossovers?

X-Men 2099?

Wait a minute.. is he related to Paul Feige, the Ghostbusters guy?

Space.

>an hour and 30 minutes of Patrick stewart and that bird woman fucking

I'd watch it

Doom won't refuse because of the implication

Supposedly New Mutants is still in the works. Gambit too but I doubt that will happen.

Deadpool 2 will definitely happen. Maybe that will lead to an X-Force movie eventually.

Good: X2, First Class, The Wolverine, Days of Future Past, Deadpool

Ok: X1, Apocalypse

Meh: X3

Shit: Origins

I think there is hope with Fox and X-men series. No need for MCU to take over X-men.