Is this common in your country?

is this common in your country?

No, in Petersburg there are only faggots. No heteros allowed.

Yes. Salvadoran woman are prettier than Salvadoran men.

Here's an example.

Needless to say, I'm hyper jelly of this faggot.

Agreed, I see ugly as fuck males with beautiful women all the time around here, in fact I'd say that 80% of the couples I've seen in my life are like that. That girl is not that pretty, though, so that dude doesn't look that bad by the side of her.

El salvadorian people arnt usually that white are they? I always figured you guys looked like guatemalans

They are mostly Mestizo. Southern Mexico and Guatemala are more indigenous

Man the baby already has the ugly slav DNA

>baby has linguistic DNA

We are mestizo, we are a different type of brown people. Guatemalans are Native American (not all but a big percentage of them are)

ethno-georgraphical dna, not only linguistic, smart-ass

>baby has ethno-geographical DNA which is unique to half of the continent of Europe

Thanks for the help, brother Slav.

it doesnt mean all of the DNA is the same. it means we have similarities in it and both our culture and languages are shared in one point or another

My family is from El Salvador and my cousin's gf is cute as fucking hell.
If she were here in Canada she would be with a chad, no question

>neighbouring countries have similar genes

This is some new ground you're breaking here. Obviously your genes as a Czech are much closer to mine than they're to the filthy Germans and Hungarians you got there. It's good to talk to a fellow ethno-geographical linguistically-cultural brother.

yes indeed, you being a slav is the only thing that unites us both. otherwise, i would imagine a turk flag instead of bulgarian.

Good to see that quick Slavic mind coming up with that cheerful brotherly banter there.

They're all so baby-faced
Is this a high school?

that balding girl on the right tho

They look in the same league. Or maybe standarts are really low in El Salvador.

Marry a finn
Put your kid's genetics in a bin

Second year of college so average age is like 18. So yeah, they were still very young there.

i really don't know why she looks like that there, i know her and she has a normal hairline, probably got fucked by some hair products that year.

That man is definitively uglier than her, but the girl isn't that pretty either.

True
Guy is a 5.

Girl is a 6.5

Not too bad

Pro-tip: appearance is not the most important thing when it comes to men. Status and behaviour outweigh it every time.

>probably got fucked by some hair products that year.
what

That is true. I have always been called the pretty guy since highschool. But I am bad at getting girls. Have only had one girlfriend. Ugly ass motherfuckers got the best women. But they did things right

the kid looks half middle asian so that ugly subhuman is just a KEK.
and no despite memes cuckolds are not that common here at least from what i can see

they are both ugly as shit

money uber alles

bullshit.
your look and/OR money>>>>>>>>>>behaviour

what ever you say, virgin

He's right, some girls can be materialistic bitches but they can't resist the temptation when they see a beautiful masculine male anyway. Some girls just know they won't get one so they agree for somewhat good.

I am a 1%er and a khv tho.

Money is important but not the most important. Money depends on doing things she likes. Eating in expensive restaurants is one of the most money consuming activity I guess. Behaviour is much more important. Money becomes more relevant the more you grow up.

no offense dude but an opinion of a russian doesn't matter

If the girl likes you she doesn't care how much you earn. If the girl cares about you money she is just using you
No offense dude but an opinion of a virgin doesn't matter

Yeah, but what it has to do with my post? Appearance > everything else anyway.

I thought we just exchange obvious facts

Man on the left is just her son

What the fuck?

But you argued with a guy
Who said look = everything

How'd you get a picture of me?

How?

>No offense dude but an opinion of a virgin doesn't matter
exactly. you are not only russian but also a virgin

Na
I got great looks, 1.9m, act like autist
age 25, 2 women

You need to be an absolute monstrosity if you can't get laid while being funny and adorable for a girl
Whatever you say

>Arrogant and aren't funny
The Dutch: the post

If you aren't beautiful you won't be adorable, you'll be a pathetic clown and if you are will be adorable with shitty jokes and autistic behavior.

being an average looking and being a pathetic clown because you are not funny and lame is two different things

If you aren't at least 7-8/10 you will be "meh but there's a chance I won't find anyone better" at best.

yes