We need to spread this shit like wildfire

We need to spread this shit like wildfire m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGeQ6dxGMFA&feature=youtu.be&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=haM9J-jT-W0
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Someone needs to put together a video of every one of Hillary's positions that Trump is currently forwarding.

Bumping.

SPREAD IT AROUND

Trump is the beginning of the end for Globalism

YOU THINK I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN?

bump for potential

Like clockwork...Don't worry Mr.Shill we are just getting started on that cunt.

>trump is dangerous
You have no idea

Of how bad, things

Really are.

Let if fucking burn to the ground.

So many of us are tired of seeing this bullshit around us, we'd rather watch it burn to the ground to start anew.

how is trump dangerous retard

you want more warfare, vote for hillary. you want wall street to fuck everyone over again, vote for hillary. you want society to continue dividing along lines of ethnicity and religions, vote for hillary. neocons have been fucking this country over for well over a decade, why stop now right

>Trump is dangerous
Everybody is dangerous. That's what you libs don't seem to understand.

I would vote Trump before I would even entertain the thought of voting for the corrupt filthy septic cunt that is hillary clinton.

trump obviously is not a joke dumbass
he's america's last best hope

Don't forget, she secretly backed a Colombian trade deal that allowed corporations to continue to exploit employees under extreme threats, including violence and assassination but she claimed before hand to be openly fighting this deal!

youtube.com/watch?v=dGeQ6dxGMFA&feature=youtu.be&t=17s

>/Pol
You must be new to your job huh?

>Trump is dangerous
Dangerous Donald is what we are counting on.

She's got the nod Bernie fags. Go home

>spread X like wildfire
Could you make it any more obvious that you're a tumblr shill?

OP wants this to spread because he wants to make money with this video. Don't fall for this Jew trick.

>a gremlin who has never done anything objectively good in the world and lies constantly and is only out for her own benefit

vs.

>an alpha male who wants to make America Great

hmmmmmm

Ayy, new copypasta.

I wonder how many posters like this are actually Hillary-bots, and how many are mocking them. This one is pretty obvious, but some of them blur the lines.

Why? It just means she's lying now and will probably secure the border as president. Don't you idiots know how politics works?

Haha nice try shillary

mh saved it just in case it is deleted. will check again in a few hours, if its gone i will reupload it to all major video sites + fb. everyone make sure to message trump.

Is it a good book? I might read it

it's not out yet from what i recall

Topkek. Is this new pasta? If not, it should be.

>Claims that we are responsible for our actions
>Hillary never takes responsibility for her actions

I'm a #CuntMissile now

I sent it to drudge

First post, worst post

June 28th, boys.

what exactly is the problem here? this is one of her actual semi sane positions.

Oh boi

Not yet available. But I have my preorder in. Can't wait. Only $22.something delivered. Search for it on Amazon.

Its not that's she's wrong it's that she completely flip flops

GUYS TWEET THIS AT THE DON. ALL OF YOU SPAM IT

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

Why can't we have this Hillary Clinton?

well we already knew that. how is this news?

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>We need to spread this shit like wildfire

Hey man, too soon.

Not even flip flop. The bitch just does what she's told. She and every choosen candidate before her are surrogates to a higher power.

its ok most ppl here are just memeing, noone is seriously going to vote for drumpf

WE WUZ VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY.

Whoa. Maybe Hillary is one of us. She has my vote now!

Don't let this slide

youtube.com/watch?v=haM9J-jT-W0

loser

These posts have been my favorite part of this election season Sup Forums so far.

>Trump is dangerous
>You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability.

this is really funny

>he doesn't know the u.s. establishment has been pushing for the disintegration of russia since the 90's
>he doesn't know it'll result in the greatest chance of nuclear catastrophe we've ever experienced, far surpassing the cuban missile crisis
>he doesn't know the U.S. is basically betting on being able to take control / influence of more than 10.000 nukes throughout russia's territory which could very well go from the hands of the newly created autonomous zones right into the hands of violent separatists and terrorists
>he doesn't know trump is entirely aware of this issue and has shown he is willing to do a 180 turn on this by stopping NATO aggression and reenvigorating russian diplomacy

go check the doomsday clock my blue pilled cucked friend ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU

Why are faggots like you still making fun of his family's last name? That's kind of xenophobic of you

SPREAD IT AROUND!! Fuck two face.

>trump more dangerous than Hillary.
TOP LEL, gr8 b8 m8 r8 it 8/8

Drumpf is just playing you. Hillary is the real people's candidate.

Bump.

tell me, please.... who are these "people" you're talking about ? Give me ONE example.... you cant! Apart from the guys you know personally, and other persons you read/hear about on tv, you can't name one person that is part of this "people" you're talking about. I dare you motherfucker, can you name one people ? (except those anecdotal instances)

Because they don't want people to make the obvious connotation, that Trump is descended from an immigrant that even changed the spelling of their family name to assimilate better into american culture.