Justin Trudeau celebrates Ramadan

Just kill me, just kill me now.

I literally cannot wait to leave this country, I genuinely hate it now.

khaleejtimes.com/ramadan-2016/ramadan-news/watch-justin-trudeau-breaks-ramadan-fast-with-muslims

>"On behalf of our family, Sophie and I wish all those observing this holy month a blessed and peaceful Ramadan."

>"Ramadan reminds all of us to show appreciation for the countless blessings we enjoy and to put the needs of others before our own. Let us take the time to recognize, and show gratitude for, the invaluable contributions of our Muslim communities that enrich our national fabric each and every day. Canada's cultural diversity is one of our greatest strengths and sources of pride."

He's such a fucking cuck, I'm lost for words at this point.

Fuck that piece of shit! Never has pic related been so appropriate.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/06/22/stephen-harper-invites-muslim-leaders-to-24-sussex-break-ramadan-fast.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-quarterly-polls-jun2016-1.3607570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't every US / Canadian leader done this for like a decade + now?

I know you didn't know about the word "cuck" before this past winter but still.

I would feel more empathy for you, if you fucking leafs didn't shitpost so hard here.

Fuck you nipon, and no not every leader has done this for decades.

jesus christ some one please turn him over to ISIS already

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/06/22/stephen-harper-invites-muslim-leaders-to-24-sussex-break-ramadan-fast.html

WOWWW KEK LE WEED MAN LOL TRUDE - oh wait.

How's muh weed coming?

>won't say 'merry christmas' in fear of offending people
>releases a full statement on ramadan and the muslim community
fucking hypocrite

>khaleejtimes
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING NEWS FROM MUDSLIME WEBSITES RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I pretty much think we would send in another one and get the job done if our whale PM (please die soon) did this.

I want to kill this "man"

I wish more of our people will realize he isn't doing shit all and is just riding being popular by bring political correct with selfies.

Claims he's a feminist and shit but doesn't do anything, hell even sold weapons to saudi arabia and rush in so many immigrants the people he is trying to "help" is relying on food banks to eat.

INCOMING CRINGE FEST.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGCpArP6SHw

Save me my southern friend. I wish to leave Canakistan.

Just say the word and we'll take over

Send all our Liberals to the gas chambers when you get here.

this is what happens when women are allowed to vote

instead of getting an actual prime minister you get a fucking wannabe comedian with a fagget haircut

He was a cuck too. Trudeau is worse though.

May trump win to halt this liberal nightmare machine.

>our Muslim communities that enrich our national fabric

He's a walking buzzword. fuck.

Volk, wollen sie Canada gross machen jeder again?

Yeah but what did he say?

>“Like so many others, the followers of Islam have, overwhelmingly, come to Canada, seeking freedom, opportunity and tolerance,” he said, according to a prepared text of his remarks.

Subtext being: Act Canadian. Don't be fucking muslims.

Justyboy is just flat-out pushing muslim values.

He won't, and we won't leave the EU either. The ride will never end it will just constantly speed up until it crashes.

It's time.

>a political figure comments on a holiday
>"C-KEK!!"

Seriously?

Found the mudscum.

> enrich our national fabric

That doesn't even make sense. How do you "enrich" fabric?

I'm canadian and i sadly agree.

But really it should include africa too. Colonies. Otherwise the chinese will take it.

And gotta let the japs do their own thing, cause the americans would ban lolis.

Don't forget, his father (Also a former PM) was a communist sympathizer. Good to see the subversion continues :)

No

>How do you "enrich" fabric

If you're muslim? Probably ejaculate onto it then burn it?

His father single-handedly ruined this country now his son is pissing on it's ashes.

>mfw no Austria

Your country is a mess. Just let it happen my rainforest friend.

i don't get it, why are these fags pushing islam so fucking much

it's not even like they're paying respects to other religions. do they celebrate diwali? do they celebrate hanukkah?

THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKIN MENTION OTHER RELIGIONS, JUST GODDAMN ISLAM

FUCKING DEMAGOGUES BURN IN GODDAMN HELL

BURN IN HELL

>The urn holds your country's ashes, Trudeau! What, were you hoping to piss on them one last time before you left his Dominion to rot?

In any case, its going to be funny next few years

And when was this poll?

If we take over, we'll put Bolsonaro in charge of that region and end the degeneracy. You know you want it...

I dont recall exactly

But this one is from June 1

>cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-quarterly-polls-jun2016-1.3607570

Don't worry when the Stumpinator wins the election here he'll conquer Leaf Land and deport all degenerates.

>>"On behalf of our family, Sophie and I wish all those observing this holy month a blessed and peaceful Ramadan."
>>"Ramadan reminds all of us to show appreciation for the countless blessings we enjoy and to put the needs of others before our own. Let us take the time to recognize, and show gratitude for, the invaluable contributions of our Muslim communities that enrich our national fabric each and every day. Canada's cultural diversity is one of our greatest strengths and sources of pride."
Top kek Prime Mincuckster

mashallah :^)

In'shallah Allah will prosper across all of Canada, then spread south to the USA

>tfw leader of your country has said the shahada Islamic conversion prayer at a mosque in Quebec

Salam eh

Canada is unstoppable

>"Canada's cultural diversity is one of our greatest strengths and sources of pride."
>"Diversity is our strenght"

Everytime.

Kill me Italy-chan. My country thinks diversity is a strength.

>>"Diversity is our strenght"
;^)

TFW you still voting Bloc Quebecois , the last True Canadian party :(

pic related

Come home, white man...

I feel a insulting gif coming on...

*an

I'm abandoning this country in September, and never coming back. Moving far away.

I feel bad. Should I feel bad? There's just nothing left here. This morning I had to watch some Indian bitch pick her fucking nose for like three minutes on the TTC. I just can't do it anymore, man. I can't stand these fucking things. I can't stand seeing nothing but sad little beady-eyed yellow dog faces everywhere I look.

Fuck off Randy

>remove the word "christmas" from everything to not offend people
>HAPPY RAMADAN LOL

Cultural appropriation as fuck.

May piss be upon him.

If I ever become prime minister, on my first overseas visit to a nigger country or to meet a nigger leader I will wear a full safari outfit and a pith helmet.

Literally how?

Y E S
E
S

Canada was fine before this diversity shit, it's gonna be a hell of a ride

What even is the western culture anymore? People talk about cultural variety yet they always only talk about Muslims.

I try to think about the values and ideals we have left and there is very little to grasp upon. We have sold our identity so badly I doubt this society can be salvaged anymore.

We fall and maybe through misery manage to rise back and build another society from scratch or get lost in the world with either the identity of those who have the strength to hold on to them and force it upon others (Muslims), or they break the identity of them as well and everything will be mixed into unison.

People without nations, no matter where you travel in the western world, everyone is the same. Nothing strong to believe and live for, nothing to fight for, just existence. In a world where menial labor will be replaced by machines. People do not even have jobs to go to.

Just waiting for the next welfare check. Trying to find enjoyment with what is left of your money after rent and food. No goals, just being.

kek

JUST

Exactly what I was thinking

>put the needs of others before our own
Impeachment when?

Why doesn't he just convert already?

FUCK

O CANADA

OUR HOME TO REFUGEES
TRUE KEKTRIOT LOVE
IN ALL OUR WIVES SONS COMMAND

Coming soon to a ghetto near you

>do they celebrate diwali? do they celebrate hanukkah?

cough cough

As for Diwali, Trudeau's got some kinda of Indian ancestry (1/16th Punjabi princess?) and participates in a crapload of Indian-Canadian cultural events. He probably floated a candle at some point.

Go ahead, it will make more space for true tolerant muslims, you priviledged cis white male.

Move uptown I only see coloured people when I have to go to Yonge and eg

>supports the gays this fucking much
>wants to fill Canada with some of the most homophobic people on the planet
I dont understand this mindset, Europe is doing the same thing at a larger scale, its hilarious how blind they can be.

America's empire is nearly at its end, she was merely created to bring about a global government from the ashes of her empire and world order.

Nobody will win WWIII, the destructive capabilities which we wrought upon ourselves will spare no nation. The nation-state won't define the next order of the world... so what will?

I'm french canadian, voted yes to last referendum and voted for Trudeau. Watcha gonna do aboot it mate?

>mfw Alberta is burning

This is why leaf's get such a bad rep,

sorry Sup Forums

He's right in a way, America is 60% white, white youth are a minority they're done the next generation of America will not be a white country.

And you think China is going to fail?

The red dragon rises.

No, retarded, passive-aggressive shit posting is what causes us 'leafs' to get a bad rep. The worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums was flags, the decline in quality is pretty obvious and makes it easier to derail threads.

I could care less about Canada, why should you faggots place upon me the sins of other citizens in my declining, degenerate nation?

As long as people keep wanting cheap goods and don't care where it comes from China will keep chugging along unless they make some changes to their labour laws.

>French Canadian
Literally, and I mean LITERALLY, the worst group of people on the planet, I can't think of a single demographic more unbearable than the french Canadians.

>tfw just accepted this country is lost

just look out for your family lads. Fuck everyone else.

>could care less
Please leave Ahmed or at least learn English next time

Did you forget that he's a Muslim?

>I literally cannot wait to leave this country, I genuinely hate it now.

Stay and fight with me. Dying is okay. But we don't have to die. We just have to become the Jew.

As long as the conservatives get their shit together they are almost guaranteed to get reelected thanks to NDP still being trash and the trainwreck of the Trudeau leadership is showing under all the glamour.

Plus if Trump gets elected then we'll follow suit and go right and if Shillary gets elected everyone will hate Trudeau for supporting her (what with being a human doormat)

Isn't that guy on the right a Sikh?

>one grammatical mistake
>get out of here Muslim.

Screw you.

How about addressing the content of my statement instead of picking grammar mistakes like an annoying, self-pleasing cuck?

Agreed

He's a cuck, but at least our slimes are mostly well behaved.

Our cops are red pilled and we still can own guns, so it's not all lost, but maybe after he passes that tranny bill, it will be. He's sure doing his damn best to destroy Canada, it's almost astonishing how in 2016 someone can be this ignorant.

>Hasn't every US / Canadian leader done this for like a decade
i dont know about canada, but us presidents iftar feasts for north african diplomats starting with jefferson

Have you talked to people lately? They all think Trudeau is doing an amazing job and call him an inspiration and what not. They only see shit like "He goes to gay pride parades" or "He likes muslims" and thats all they care about, anything he does that actually effects taxpayers or the economy doesnt matter, they just like having their progressive figurehead.

this