retards
attempting
poetry

Really? Alright (this is) Poop

really
awesome
polyrhythms

youtube.com/watch?v=q1qdnWpgOfo

Kendrick Lamar doesn't know what a polyrhythm is, he's too busy eating bananas and throwing his poop

Retards
Attempting
Poetic
Eloquence

IDM/Ambient/Downtempo/Minimal/Glitch/Synthwave/TripHop/FutureGarage

Really
(m)Akes me
Phink

Astounding that even with all the talent behind him in terms of the production, Kendrick can never make an interesting musical delivery.

kek

You're not wrong

Rap? More like BRAP!

rap revival isn't cool

Upvote my fellow kekistani, that was a good dank meme :^)

you are correct. rap is shit

no u

Kek

It really does tbqh. And I say this as somebody who grew up listening to rap throughout the 90s and 00s. With the the exception of a few artists
>OutKast
>MF Doom
>early Nas
>early Eminem
>early Kendrick
The genre is just pure dog shit. Here are my gripes with rap.

1) unoriginal production. Literally just 4 or 8 bar loops of somebody else’s original music with some moron yelling at me about how big his dick is. Which brings me to

2) lyrical content. Literally some moron yelling at me about how big his dick is. If it isn’t cornball braggadocio, then it’s some trite attempt political commentary which ends up sounding like the ruminations of a dumb teenager. Or glorification if violence, which brings me to

3) glorification of violence. Gangsta rap is the worst thing to happen to black America since slavery. You can actually chart the rise of gangsta rap in 1987 and throughout the 90s as correlating directly with an expolosion in black-on-black violence in every major city in America. Snoop Dogg did far more damage to the black community than Trump ever will. Black people will never admit this though, no matter how obvious it is.

And it wouldn’t be so bad if this poison wasn’t seeping into the white community over the last two decades. Wiggers and liberals praising these Step n Fetchit dancing coons and mimicking their retarded behavior is infuriating.

*upvotes*

Yeah I'm over rap. It's all just boring soundcloud and/or trap shit now.

Bump

>the face of patricianhood unveiled
i see clearly now

>99% of all rap after 2001 sucks
ftfy

i hate blacks

I won't say if rap sucks or not, but I do think it peaked in popularity a couple of years ago and is on the decline. New releases get way less youtube views than they used to and compared to a few years ago the critically acclaimed albums are kind of mediocre. I'm curious to know what will replace it as the most popular music style. That probably still won't happen for a few years, but I suspect it will be something way more conservative sounding, like military marches.

They are sometimes a hard race to love, yes.

I agree completely OP

More like electronic music, vaporwave type shit or something

I listen to Nujabes and MF Doom. I know nothing about rap and don't like the newer trap beats. I don't even know why i'm commenting on this.