You don't need music theory to make good music

>you don't need music theory to make good music
>he thinks his nigger music made by amateurs is GOOD music

>he fell for the music theory meme

Great thread.

>nigger
yeaa... try B for this kind of post.

Want to know how I know you are underaged?

Good isn't universal. Just because something isn't good as regards music theory doesn't mean it's not good in another context. The only brainlets are people who make claims about quality without a context for that quality, OP you brainlet.

*blocks your theoryfagging*

hahaha... oh wow

*Quality thread

epic racism fellow virgin

*tips fedora

based

Jazz music was pioneered by black people. Many of these musicians had no formal training in classical theory. What you apparently don't understand is that music theory is just a single method of breaking down and understanding music. Learning theory formally is completely unnecessary.

>the music is good because it samples a song made by someone else

Is it a good song? Is the creative output something you enjoy? These are the questions you should be asking, but instead, like the brainlet you are, you are caught up on entirely unrelated questions about the personal talents of the artist who is sampling the song, and coming to the conclusion that as sampling takes less talent than writing the song from scratch, the output is of no quality.

Well you missed the point of my post.

Maybe. What was it?

based mods
Sup Forums is no place for your racism

Thats factually wrong. Jazz music was pioneered by trained musicians. And the greatest and influential jazz artists, with few exceptions, were classically trained. Only Monk comes to mind.

>calls me a brainlet
>has to ask me to explain my post
How the tables have turned.

The thing is that I don't think I did misunderstand your post though, and now it seems you're trying to dodge the question.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Thought as much. Toodleloo brainlet.