Why is the faggot getting in so many high profile films?

Why is the faggot getting in so many high profile films?

Which jew is he giving up his boipussy to?

From a purely objective standpoint, he is awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=551kYG2myoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU, he's great
You're just jealous

Even though OP may or may not be serious, I genuinely think he's a bad actor. Literally the worst part of Never Let Me Go, by a long shot.

to be fair he's one of the few actors of his age group with a little bit of talent. Also he clearly works very hard seeing as he's in like 10 movies every year

he looks like the definition of a nu-male.

Should be Dano

>a little bit of talent.
No. He's brought down every single thing he's acted in. 99 Homes for example was an okay film, but if you had replace Garfield with an actor with even a shred of talent it could have been high level kino.

>Silence
>Hacksaw Ridge
More importantly, why does he hate the Japanese and why is he so religious?

youtube.com/watch?v=551kYG2myoU

he's a good actor

He gets laid way more than you do.

His face and his mannerisms in general have no gravity to them at all. he does not look like a man. I would say he belongs in shitty numale comedies like Zac Effron but he would stick out there too

I could see him as a side character in a romantic comedy. That's where he belongs

He's one of those actors that make it so that I can't get lost in the movie. I just go oh that's just Andrew Garfield. I watched 99 homes the other day and Micheal Shannon carried that movie. He just hasn't had a role that I have seen that seems believable.

The Social Network has garbage performance all around.
>Timberlake
>Eisenkike
>Jewfield.

The fact that it is even watchable at all proves that Fincher is one of the great directors.

If you're a sperg who uses the word kino, the chances that you can gauge acting quality are around 0%. Most people on this Sup Forums-infested troglodyte board don't seem to understand that social retards are actually disqualified from assessing an acting performance. You might as well be criticizing a calculus proof without even understanding the symbols. For some reason everyone believes they're entitled to opinions when it comes to visual media, hence all the "poor writing/acting" comments from deluded halfwits here.

>>Eisenkike
>Jewfield.

Yes, it really sounds like you were judging acting performance and not having a screechy virgin loser sped moment detached from reality.

>Sup Forums-infested
You say that as if it's a bad thing. You are ideologically incompatible with this board so fuck off back somewhere more suitable. If you wouldn't vote for the execution of Garfield and every other kike then you are not qualified to be discussing any art medium.

The "JEW" kills the "KINO". Never accept any nu-male actor in your films.

Woooo Woooo LOOKIE WHAT WE GOT HERE BOYS

JUST

It's because he's a Jew, seriously. You feel a repulsion towards him on an instrinsic level. Even if you aren't aware of his race intellectually, your body just knows and sets your teeth on edge every time you see him look at you with conspiring weasel face.

>Trying to have serious discussion with a bunch on underage b&s and NEETs

this is where you went wrong.

Poster he was responding to here. I'm 29 years old and in employment so the joke is on you.

Not even normal, empathetic, non-violent people would toss you your floaties if you were drowning in a pool, or raise a single cent for you if you were dying of disease and your heroin-coma trailer trash parents couldn't come up long enough to notice. That's how thoroughly despised you are everywhere outside of your overweight inbred NEET circle jerks.

He isn't balding and he doesn't wear glasses so shut the fuck up with your buzzwords reddit.

>if you're not part of the echo chamber you need to leave

Gosh, don't you wish you could just down vote posts like his?

>astrology/religion tier made up "science"

I don't get how SJWs do shit like this with a straight face.

Oh, so you replied to the right post this time? Maybe you will get used to the Sup Forums controls eventually.

Oh and regarding me and the normies, the feeling is mutual. I would take glee in the slaughter of all degenerates and all of the enablers of degenerates. Advanced white supremacism is a fundamental aspect of all high level cinema appreciation, so if you do not share this ideology then I suggest you'd be more suited to discussing the latest Andrew Garfield shitflick on r/movies. This is a white intellectualist board.

Memes aside, if you were in the same room as Andrew Garfield with a gun, and you didn't instinctively walk up to him and blast him in his kike face without hesitation then you are not qualified to be discussing any cinema beyond the level of capeshit or IMDBcore.

I thought he was good in red riding.

He should do more britstuff

>I thought he was good in red riding.
Because you were viewing Rid Riding through the eyes of an cuckold. He has never given a competent performance in his entire career and I've seen them all.

Did he fuck ur mum?

>Le nu male
buzzword created by insecure neckbeard faggots to feel "le manly". has replaced "hipster".

from a purely objective standpoint, he's great

only reason to dislike him is being salty about Spiderman sucking, which, if you're emotionally invested in, makes you an emotional retard

All high level authentic Sup Forums posters (meaning the real cinema disciples, no reddit crossposting video game playing capeshit viewing meme show enabling tourists) are monuments to traditional white masculinity. A core element to that masculinity is the punishment of all those who stand in opposition to that raw masculinity. If you're not crushing the weak, the left wing, the effeminate then you are not an authentic high level art male.

He's fucking Emma Stone

is that what it's called when she's wearing the strap-on?

> O-oy vey how dare you mock their names in a place that's been doing this for a decade straight

I remember when I was rooting for this beta faggots capeshit films to fail. Now that seems like it was short sighted. As bad as those flicks were at least he worked as faggot containment. Now he's free from capeshit he is able to infect what would be real movies made by actual directors.

I would have been happy for him to keep churning out Spider-cuck flicks for 20 years if he kept him from ruining the films of Scorcese and Mel Gibson.

He went Shia tier butthurt after he got booted from Spider-Man kek.

> same Tumblrina from earlier

Wait till the pedophiles start posting, that'll scare you off for good

>zac efron
>nu-male

he seems like kind of a douche but i wouldn't call him a nu-male

I'd sign every possession to my name away if that meant she'd spit in my mouth and kick me in the balls just once

I bet he's Jewish. Nah that's just me being paranoid r-right?

sorry. poor phrasing.

I meant comedies for Nu-males.

That's because you are an even bigger nu-male than he is. If he has no blood on his hands, no madness in his eyes, then he is 100% nu-male cuck.

I've been here since 08.

See
You can feel it too?

And so you've spent 8 years of your life in a place where you are ideologically incompatible. You could be here for 50 years and you'll be no less "reddit sensibility".

t. nu-male cuck

And yet you whine about anti-semetism

Who says I'm not a Libertarian who dislikes niggers and jews? I'm not whining about anything. I posted 2 fedora faggot images because that's what that guy came off as.

Disliking them isn't enough. You should be collecting their fucking heads.

not gonna lie your posts in this thread so far have been pretty funny

good job

Honestly agree with you, r/the_donald's invasion of the board has really brought the quality down.

Holy shit this is some top-tier bait. Bravo user, I'm laffin

>r/the_donald's invasion
The white elite were always here. Any place with high art IQ is going to have an inherent white supremacist undercurrent. Art is a white concept, and with "high art" comes "high white".

If you respect the sanctity of art then you can not support the destruction of the white race.

Are you assuming that I'm anti-Trump? I voted for him, although I would've preferred Rand. I'm talking about the donald trump subreddit freely posting on Sup Forums and leaking into other boards

Okay, now I see what you're doing.

thank you for correcting the record

>From a purely objective standpoint, he is awful.

How so?

From an objective view point here is my subjective opinion

>objectivity
>needing explanation
its a fact

I wouldn't say that, he definitely sounds like one though. Faggot should just smoke a few fags to deepen his gay man voice.

I thought he was good in the Social Network. Haven't really seen him in anything else because I don't care about Spidershit. He seems like a pretty chill dude.

Jealous of his hair, but not jealous of his neck, so I guess it evens out.

>I thought he was good in the Social Network
I don't have enough pictures of autistic downs syndrome retards to respond to this.

>You are ideologically incompatible with this board so fuck off

No YOU fuck off, you stupid underage faggot who arrived two summers ago. Nobody is impressed with your edgy opinions. Go stand on a street corner trying to catch some pokemons with your iPhone and get run over. Dumb fucking gay child

>two summers ago.
9 summers. This isn't about impressing anybody, this is about fighting to preserve the greatest race this planet has ever seen. Nice projecting though, I don't even own a phone.

lmao

>He seems like a pretty chill dude.

Nope. He's a dirty jew.

Having any pics of that shit