aisha edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/75381760/#75384001
youtube.com/watch?v=8b4MZjMVgdk
youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont care about e celebs

dont care

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestIy cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

Who /having a chucle to themselves/ here?

anime

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

what do i pick for my /brit/ username?

HmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmMmmMMMMMMMmmmmm

the so-called 'imaginary' bf

started using MSG in some of my cooking and it's absolutely BANGING

makes cooking for my stupid vegetarian gf much more pleasurable too, since it lets you inject some flavour into dishes where you can't use meat stocks, etc, which would normally impart a lot of flavour.

Yeah. That's right.
I sat at my computer.
I typed it.
I posted it.
I had a chucle to myself.
And I loved every moment of it.
No, I am not literally 12 or 13 years old.
What are you going to do about it?

Bus Yanker

tell me how to contemplate brahman

what i meant to say is that a mate i knew used to mix cooking spices with weed and sold it and people didnt smell the spices.

living out of home was fun but I'm glad to be back with mum and dad 2bh

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

I am the author of this meme. This is the third thing I have posted that reached meme status. Where would you lads be without me? Memeless, that's where.

Almighty God, unto whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from whom no secretes are hid: cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of thy holy spirit, that we may perfectly love thee, and worthily magnify thy holy name: through Christ our Lord. Amen.

thought is was a yank who first posted it?

Yankrumpet

i'm almost entirely certain the (girl) second from left is male

instead of being trapped in a prison cell,

i chose to become an incel

Yeah let's talk about Atman and Brahman lads. Unofficial edition.

put some lemon skin chip in a baggie of shite weed and sold it to some weird paddy who kept making snorting noises and scratching his arms and legs. told him it was lemon haze hahahaa

Soon to be irish gf

alri

It absolutely was not. It was me, in reply to someone doing a poo pee willy bum wank type post. I think a yank started spamming it thereafter ewhen it recieved lots of (You)s

wtf i LOVE communism now

Are you literally 45 or 46 years old? I know you're supposed to be mature, but I honestly can't fathom men in their 20s sitting at a computer, typing this geriatric rorke shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me a fear to be honest.

they all look like men

its the ones that smoke blunts with ya
see your picture
now they wanna grab the guns and come to get ya

poo

poo lol

anyone have the copypasta of the yank saying hes going to marry his girlfriend and start a nuclear family with her child?

are you gonna bríd with her

I want to give a lad a handjob, a lengthy, sensual intense one, making him moan, squirm, nearly pass out from how good it'd feel, I want to feel his rock hard cock in my hands

>2017
>still finding it funny to call a transgendered woman a man
>feeling the need to point it out when you see one
The state of you, without any semblance of irony

*sell ritalin, rat poison and plaster as coke*

how long ago would you say this was

ass

Wonder if she shaves

lol

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/75381760/#75384001

willy bum poo arse wank fart fanny

oh yeah all those times I've nearly passed out from a fucking wankjob

fuck off

having a chucle right now

the proto gf

holy fuck i remember this meme but not from where

shes a uni runt so yes

hate this stupid pseud

some weeks, maybe a month

you haven't had it properly done, oil, two hands, nice and slow, edging you for ages

lighten up to what? distasteful humour? it's not even distasteful, it's literally the scrawlings of a six year old child. a grown man wrote that, not once either, i would hazard a guess. I bet the very same grown man posted similar willy/poo related posts in many threads. it's just inane crap. it is equivilent to

Yeah sex is overrated but it's the bestwe have. In addition to contemplating the transformation of Brahman into Atman and vice-versa.

oh ah up the uvf

fuck the pope

Anyone else notice that since they came to /brit/, they've stopped going to other boards? I used to be on Sup Forums and /ck/, and other boards, now I'm on /brit/ full time. It must be because it's so fast moving, there's no time to explore the rest of the site, there's always new posts here. I used to have five, six, seven tabs going, all with different Sup Forums threads, and I'd cycle through them, updating them all. I'd get a variety of subjects and be exposed to a variety of gimmicks. Now it's just this one general, and very occasionally one more if there's something happening (eg. Steam Summer Sale).

I'm gonna try to go back to exploring other boards. I always thought I wanted faster updating threads, but it turns out the quality suffers (no offence), and it also attracts leftypol twats once a forum gets too popular. Anyway, see you lads around, I'll pop back now and then, but I need a break from you lot.

Personally find normingtons to be highly vexing

>I bet the very same grown man posted similar willy/poo related posts in many threads
it has aspects of dadaism

they're literally only a "celebrity" to like 10 people in /brit/.

O_O

lighten up you twats

yeah

i lost my wife and kids they left me

yep that's the thread lel

UP THE RASE
*fucks my arse*

not reading this FUCKING novella

I've been feeling derealized/depersonalized all morning, and I'm not particularly tired either.

lighten up to what? distasteful humour? it's not even distasteful, it's literally the scrawlings of a six year old child. a grown man wrote that, not once either, i would hazard a guess. I bet the very same grown man posted similar willy/poo related posts in many threads. it's just inane crap. it is equivilent to

aoisduhfapodiugpaodigapodsnajdnvapdjfnpaodfnbsdjfnbsjfnbpsdofnbpadfnbposdfnbposdfnbposdfnbpsoifnbpsodifnbposidfnbpsodfinbpsdofknbs[odfs[gopjp

>nyone else notice that since they came to /brit/, they've stopped going to other boards
Not me. I frequent /fr/ and /asean/ very regularly. But I do like the speed of /brit/ and the general nihilism-based tone of it.

still go on other boards but refuse to read any posts that are longer than 2 lines

NO! I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE! NONONONONONONONO! NO POOING IN /BRIT/
IT'S TIME TO PUT AN END TO THIS
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
NO
MORE
POO

Help me lads potential Irish gf on the cards

>Anyone else notice that since they came to /brit/, they've stopped going to other boards? I used to be on Sup Forums and /ck/, and other boards, now I'm on /brit/ full time. It must be because it's so fast moving, there's no time to explore the rest of the site, there's always new posts here. I used to have five, six, seven tabs going, all with different Sup Forums threads, and I'd cycle through them, updating them all. I'd get a variety of subjects and be exposed to a variety of gimmicks. Now it's just this one general, and very occasionally one more if there's something happening (eg. Steam Summer Sale).

same

what a fucking stupid name

literally why would you greentext so much of that post? bad form.

girl im a savage im a villain
from limerick where they drillin

actually burst out laughing at the post this was in response to. i am not 12 or 13 years old

desperately need an ulster gf

not catholic so that shouldn't be an issue

skips reading this post*

No other boards / threads are fast enough.

Back when I used to shitpost on 4F-MPH /brit/ was the only place to be because every other thread updates with like a post every 2 minutes if you're lucky (most threads just sink off the board with a handful of weak replies). With /brit/ you know you're going to get a steady stream.

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo
willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy willy
bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum

fuck this antiwhite bullshit im about to get a legal gun for your asses for real canada don't play for real fuck the muzzies and fuck a taig

never been in a pub

something along the lines of

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

should work

>literally why would you greentext so much of that post? bad form.
don't care

Ah yes, (((BBC)))

youtube.com/watch?v=8b4MZjMVgdk

never been in an arse
without a condom

reported to mounties

kek same

Rædwald was a 7th-century king of East Anglia, a long-lived Anglo-Saxon kingdom.

He was a member of the Wuffingas dynasty (named after his grandfather, Wuffa), which was mentioned in the epic Beowulf.

He was referred to in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle as a bretwalda (an Old English term meaning 'Britain-ruler' or 'wide-ruler').

Bede also called him Rex Anglorum, the 'King of the Angles'.

From around 616, Rædwald was the most powerful of the English kings south of the River Humber.

He was the first king of the East Angles to become a Christian, whilst at the same time maintaining a pagan temple.

fucking hate bumble so i do
expected girls to actually write something meaningful because they can pick and choose the men
but no
they just say "hi"
FUCK OFF

Here's a fun experiment for you lads:

Next time you see a canadian post, read it, and think to yourself "hmm, was that worth posting? was that worth even moment of my time?" Keep doing this for every canadian post until you realise, at last, that canadians are the very, very worst posters.

the likes of this cretin post on /brit/ on the regular

how does that make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak

me in the vid

i am a pathetic beta male canadian. disregard previous statements

was reading a ribbit post about the poverty of the natives of canada or something, and an actual native, upon seeing some inquiry, said something like
>white people literally destroyed our culture
>our abducted stolen generation was the biggest part!!!
Wanted to post that if integration and adoption of native children was successful that they'd not be so primitive today. Not even the natives here pretend that their reservation idiocy is outside their responsibility. Different culture.