he just screams at the ground to fly, its so hilariously stupid looking

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Microphone_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sliding
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Impossible_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Erasure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, even in the comics I never liked him. The movie really made him bad though.

>yfw banshee literally means "female elf"

>its so hilariously stupid looking

You now finally realize how everybody feels everytime they see you.

Why can't men be female elfs? fucking sexist bullshit

>t. homophobic closetcase

His brother was cooler, Black Tom Cassidy. Pals with Juggernaut.

Ron Weasley can do THAT?

>tfw I'm a female elf (male)

LMAO

It was different and interesting, which is what I loved about First Classes X-Men.

Do not do that.

Literal Autism Powers

It's fuckng Banshee

You fucking autistic fuck. One of the most interesting silver age Xmen

DAYYUM, THAT'S SOME SERIOUS REKT

Most X-Men in that film had stupid powers besides Magneto, Mystique and Charles.
Azazel looking like Satan was hilarious.

Did you just assume his gender?

Azazel WAS a demon in the comics. He was Nightcrawlers father.

was he?

Not really. "Fairy woman" would be more accurate.

Although this is my favorite X-Men movie, they could choose better mutants.

>dude exploding hula hoops
>dude screaming at the ground
I realized that my positive opinion on this movie stems entirely from forgetting all the shitty characters.

I like when the X-Men's powers are either disablilities to everyday life, just unuseful powers or have to work to make them useful. It makes them interesting and works with the mutation idea. It makes them not superheros which to me is the interesting part about xmen.

Yes, and his mother is Mystique

Sorry I meant work around them for them to be useful

>healing factor
>telephaty
>magnetic field manipulation
>super strength
>super speed and agility
explain to me how any of these are handicaps

Your reading comprehension is low

I get your point, but healing factor is no way a handicap. You don't even have to "learn how to control it" because your body does all the work.

Not to mention retarded as fuck. In actuality his power would dislocate his skull instantly killing him

>healing factor
He can't die and lives for ever. This is interesting.
>telepathy
I like when its used in a negative way, its hard to tune out the voices and stuff. Its interesting
>magnetic field manipulation
Meh on this one
>super strength
Meh on this one
>super speed and agility
They don't touch on this in the movies which is a shame but quicksilver lives his life in permanent slow motion which drives him mad.

sorry this was for

you mean his cousin?

He's better in the comics because he's a pipe-smoking middle-aged irishman with big ginger sideburns.

Hows 3rd grade

He is sooooo much cooler in the comics, because there, it's not just that he's loud, he's also got inhuman range, perfect pitch, and pitch memory.

Does all of that sound cool, but useless? Well, that's where knowledge and training comes in.

There's a great old comic where he's shown giving a physics lecture on resonance to a class of students, and some punk in the class starts giving him shit about all this useless information they'll never have a need for, and Banshee turns around and writes a frequency on the chalkboard, then keeps on talking, saying that part of the lesson is that you never know how information is going to come in handy.

He concludes the lecture by giving a live demonstration of how mechanical resonance works by doing the old "shatter the wineglass" bit, and the same kid asks if that's what the frequency on the board is, and Banshee says:

"No, that's one I have to remember to avoid most of the time. It's the resonant frequency of human bone."

EBIC!!!!1!! XD

He's a banshee(male)

yes and he is literally satan
straight up Marvel verses version of satan

yeah, this.

fuck those faggots that sounds pretty cool actually. I used to love x-men comics growing up, don't recall that one though. Fuck that just reminded me i sold all of my vintage comics(like 5 boxes full) for 10 bucks at a garage sale not too long ago. That was stupid

the landlady in Kung Fu Hustle knows how to use the same power properly

>ZAP YOU BITCH
>YEAH GOT MY PIMP CANE

Doesn't that conflict with stuff like Blackheart and other Ghost Rider adversaries?

It's not like he had a choice what would be his superpower.
Let's see who can be lamer:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>Glycopoeia here
>The power to turn creatures and objects into sweets

pretty sweet

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Microphone_Physiology
What the fuck kind of power is this

Someone actually wasted time writing that page up

That's a vore fetish waiting to happen user.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sliding

fuck you

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Impossible_Physiology
>The power to possess the traits of a being that is impossible to or cannot exist.
what

Yeah, I love it when they get creative with what guys like Banshee can do. I remember another one where he scrambles a crowd of people's inner ears by screaming at them in the infrasonic range.

Hate to hear that about your comics. That really stinks, man.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

OK, I'm basically a god in my own mind, so pretty much like reality.

"Mental Plane Lordship"

>He can't die and lives for ever. This is interesting.
he can
>quicksilver lives his life in permanent slow motion
not true

>I remember another one where he scrambles a crowd of people's inner ears by screaming at them in the infrasonic range.

hmm, you sure that's just the one? for some reason i remember it as banshee doing that fairly regularly. Or maybe i'm thinking of the cartoon show, as in him doing it there as well. Anyone else watch x-men Saturday mornings?

Not me, but I've been a life-long X-fan.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Erasure

Could be worse.

Oh yeah, because it's definitely gay. All gays do that. Fucking retarded fuck...

It literally means woman of the hill you retard.