Would he have had a chance against Connor McGregor?

Would he have had a chance against Connor McGregor?

He beat his wife and kid 2 on 1. I think he would murder McGregor

What was his name again?

crispen waugh.

Reminder that killing the child was a mercy killing since the kid was a super fucked up permanent institution tier retard.

>crackhead cheating whore wife comes home
>gets into argument, she assaults him badly BADLY
>she gets killed in an over aggressive attempt to subdue her
>Oh shit oh shit
>literally sits in his house for 2 days caring for his potato child knowing his life has come to an end
>decides to do what he needs to do in basically all agreed upon noble cultures
>mercy kills child before killing himself
>this is never ever brought to light and instead "DUDE ROID RAGE LMAO"

It's a fucking tragedy which could make serious art.
Rest in peace Chris.

>unironically believing this

>WWE wrestler
>Use roids your entire career
>Your signature move is diving on your head
>Never take breaks

The guy obviously had PTSD from concussion after concussion and freaked the fuck out. I wouldnt be surprised if he suffered from early onset Alzheimers and had an episode.

>Benoit apologists

For years I never believed you people existed. Say what you like about anyone else in similar circumstances and no one cares, but when it's Chris Benoit the CCDF comes out immediately. It's so strange.
I'm not saying what happened isn't sad because it is. But your behaviour is so bizarre.

>I think he would murder McGregor
Well of course he murdered his wife and kid.

His wife was a known hard drug abuser and cheated on him. Chris was unfortunately a cuck but too nice of a guy to tell the woman he fell in love with to go kick rocks.

When the accident happened he closed his house down. His son and him were alive for 2 days before he euthanized the child and honorably committed seppuku.

Those 48 hours were pain that I would wish on nobody.

And all you have to go on is a Will Smith movie and the mostly generalized myth of roid rage

You're retarded

No, what he did was play pretend

Nice retort, tripcuck. I'm glad you put your name badge on because I promise you that we all care who you are and when you posr

I mean, I liked the dude and everything and can sympathise with what happened, but was the crippler crossface he put his son in really necessary?

>mfw I just realized we're a week away from the 10-year anniversary

Kris Penwah

If he had just killed himself after Nancy and let nature run its course with the living potato...does he go in the HoF?

no, would still be known as a murderer to the public

Crispen Wah

It's a shame really. His death also mark the death of good wrestling.

If anything the diving headbutt gave CTE

chris benoit

Mcmeme is a manlet.I would BTFO him with little effort and I don't even hit the gym.Benoit is like 2 inches taller than him and way stronger.He would murder Mcmeme in no time

[redacted]

Eddie Guerrarro

Who?

Against McGregor? No.

Against his kids? That could work.

BUT WHATEVER YOU NEED