Use USD.

>Country (if not real flag)
>Age
>Salary

>23
>~$40k

Other urls found in this thread:

edd.ca.gov/unemployment/UI_Online.htm
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Russia&city1=Moscow&country2=Switzerland&city2=Zurich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user is rich. user should give us poor folks money please

0 eu / month

You burgers with 100k truck driving jobs should give us monies.

roughly 39k

and that was in euro so 44k dollars?

Before or after taxes?
>flag
>26
>around $50k

I make about 10k off unemployment atm

Before

erm about 100k in usd but cost of living is high and my house is quite bad

$i'm a student

What do you spend it on?

36 and $55k here.

Didn't know you got money being unemployed in the US.

4k/m

Student loan bills and orthodontics for my upcoming surgery

It sucks :/

>21
>0$
>Parents: 150 UDS monthly

You pay into while you work.

So like they take 2% or something out of every paycheck so that if you get laid off (ie not your fault) you can collect unemployment but only for 6 months or so then you start the claim over again after you get the next job.

Yeah well, as you can see, Satan, it's not very much. Nigga probably has to show that he's applying for jobs to keep it, too.

flag
31k ameribucks

>You pay into while you work
What are you even talking about?

>24
>5k

0€ month
fuck you im not using USD

Fuck off OP, I'm not telling you shit

What can you buy for $150 in russia?

we just have trade unions here so if you get laid off and youre an union member you get supported by the union funding until you find another job and it wont get cancelled if you refuse on job offers from another field

It comes out of your paycheck dude.

In CA you have a part of your pay stub that says "UI" for unemployment insurance.

Your employer pays their share too have you never collected unemployment at all? You have to prove your looking for work every week to get it.

and yes, union membership takes a slice of your wage forgot to add so its more or less the same though with bit more transparency

Only if you were fired, you don't get it forever, and you have to be looking for work to keep it.

Yes we have that too I think it's almost exactly the same.

If you're on a waiting list and the union I'm getting into finds out you're accepting sidework I think they cut you out.

No, I never have. I would if I needed to but I've never needed to. I don't think Washington does the UI though. Or Alabama where I used to live. I mean obviously the money comes from somewhere (taxes) but it isn't a direct fund like that.

Ah, yeah.

edd.ca.gov/unemployment/UI_Online.htm

I have to go on this like every other week it's annoying. People lie all the time I know some of the strategies to make it look like you're looking for work.

>I know some of the strategies to make it look like you're looking for work
If I ever lose my job you may see me asking about this.

>Russia
>~16k/y

>Ireland
>21
>0

You can pay for a flat in a shitty city and buy some """food""".

For 4 euro here I can buy a fine meal in the city

I forgot age
>23

>It comes out of your paycheck dude.
Not everywhere, AZ's unemployment is an employer side tax. Now you can go ahead and say
>well all taxes are passed down to employees in the form of lower wages so I was right

Yeah the difference is if I don't work then I'm not paying for Joe Schmo down the street who lost his job.

$1100 per month

How come some russians earn $150/month and you earn that much in comparison?

about $400 bucks a month wageslaving my ass off for 48 hrs a week at a shitty dead end entry level job

I never thought I say this but

>$600/month

IM RICH

Mex
16K a year, but I don't work I only collect rent money and give maintenance to the apartments, only spend a third of it tho.
Household income of my 4 members family is around 150K a year.

>21
>2300$ per month (after taxes)

1. Flag
2. 24
3. ~95,000 USD/annum

It is very expensive to live here, though

>25
>8k

5k i guess

>29
>$500/month after taxes

Meh.

>UK
>Mid 20s
>$53,872.56

Even more with pre-brexit exchange rate tfw

I live in Moscow, I have a higher education in STEM and I work as a programmer. He probably lives in a no-name city and has a meme degree.
What is expensive exacly? I had heard that living in Germoney is expensive too but when I got there it turned out it's not really more expensive than here.

Flag

im sorry greecebro

0 shekel

Not sure how reliable this site is for Moscow and I haven't yet travelled there myself, though it is about right for Zürich

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Russia&city1=Moscow&country2=Switzerland&city2=Zurich

>25
>68k

Living in Commiefornia though, it's solid middle class, and I can't afford to live solo

>I can't afford to live solo
why not, expensive rent?

What the fuck, 13 euro for McDonalds??

I spend more and buy more expensive goods, but yeah, I think in average those prices are +- right for Moscow. But can you find something cheaper in Zurich? It's just not right to compare the quality of your and our goods I think. I mean, if you buy the cheaper shit in Switzerland it will probably be medium-tier(or higher, lol) in Russia.

>the cheapest*
fix

>27
>$25200 before taxes
>inb4 butthurt balkanbros from small towns asking me what I do
I live in Zagreb (capital), have decent education and an IT related job. It's barely above average Zagreb wage, but it's decent if you live alone like I do. This country is too expensive for what it is.

~35k

$0, used to be $15k

We have the same thing, you make mandatory insurance payments on every paycheque (as does your employer) so that if you're laid off or whatever you can receive money while looking for new work

Spen