Google mistakenly redpills the world. What a time to be alive!

Kekkest of keks...

Google image search for black vs white teenagers has everyone lost for words. Too beautiful...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631413/Three-black-teenagers-vs-three-white-teenagers-Google-Image-search-Twitter-video-goes-viral.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=1085&q=three white teenagers&oq=three white &gs_l=img.3.0.0l10.543.1802.0.2524.12.10.0.2.2.0.123.769.9j1.10.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.11.651.mmlJro0mjXY#tbm=isch&q=three asian teenagers&imgrc=lDFpkDgKW4SfLM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck do they mean when they say the program is racially biased and needs to change? It's a fucking robot. It has no feelings. It presents everything as is without bias or outside interference.

If these niggers are so upset that searching three black teenagers results in mugshots then maybe they should raise their fucking kids properly.

Now try sreaching for "white man white woman" on google.

Go on.

>search "three Hispanic teenagers"
Getty pls

wtf

blacks commit the most crime

what is new

mfw its real

Math, facts, reality.....they're ALL RACIST!!!

"Sheeeet, you want us to WORK fo ah money?
That's racis!'"

bbc dubs

i can feel a hashtag brewing...

Search Black man and black woman and theres is normal, can someone put the two results together to show how Google is promoting race mixing like a kike?

IS THIS A JOKE

America is not a racial duopoly.

what are the results for "3 hispanic teenagers", "3 asian teenagers" ?

that actually has some white couples

The powerful jewish elite are trying to drive a massive wedge between white men and white women to prevent them from reproducing together. The everyday propaganda is getting worse and worse and they are now even saying that we're ''inbreeding'' if we're not mix breeding. It's sickening and they all need to die. I encourage everyone kill anyone who spouts this sick anti white propaganda.

and this is the Twitter of the gentlemen who made the discovery. I'm not one to judge but he seems like a massive fucking cunt to me...

I'm dying here

yeah it looks like they've changed it a little. no white couples used to pop up if you searched that a little while back

It's not Google's fault. The politically correct crowd has a perpetual problem with reality.

I've been warning you mofos all day that your people are imploding. You guys are cucking to Akhmen nem while Americans here...You see what's going, enough said.

wth

No, its just a result from that search engine, because who the hell would google white couple. You just google couple, since vast majority will be white.

goddamn niggers i hope they get shanked by the brotherhood in jail

If niggers don't like Google results then perhaps they should stop committing so much crime.

how will niggers and kikes cope with the fact that even artificial intelligence is turning out to be raciss?

SHUT IT DOWN

Google 'american couple' , then 'european couple'

Life is racist.

I-is that a gorilla's thumb?

>Donald Trump
>McDonald's

yeah, but search just "man" and "woman" on google.

when people want pictures of white people, they just google *gender + activity/profession/etc*

you only add 'white' in when it's not assumed

>Asian Women Need To Stop Dating White Men

Daily reminder that this is precisely what (((they))) want. Is it any coincidence that this image in particular is shilled so hard on Google?

Is it any coincidence that white and Asian mixed couples have the highest socioeconomic status? Is it any coincidence that successful parents breed successful children? That the future trailblazers of humanity will most likely be the children of these horrid "white/Asian couples," while the future pallbearers of the old civilization of today will be the BM/WF "muh BBC" bunch?

Just look at pic related, after all. Couple that with Asians and whites leading educational attainment, IQ scores, and artistic achievement, and it's no wonder at all that (((they))) would be pushing this message to discourage Asian women from dating white men.

WM/AF for a more civilized tomorrow. Don't listen to these desperate manipulators.

THIS IS WHITE PRIVILEGE AT ITS FINEST

>That picture of 2 guys and a black child on the right

The Cuckening is nigh.

I'm Asian male, and I hate women milking me.

The problem with that is when you search it, all it sees is "white man woman", it doesn't interpret it as two different terms. If you did it as "white man, white woman" you'd get the pictures you want.

He's doing it wrong.

>Don't listen to these desperate manipulators.

3 black teens shows mugshots due to recent news articles with photographs that have relevant descriptions

Now try Three Asian Teenagers
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=1085&q=three white teenagers&oq=three white &gs_l=img.3.0.0l10.543.1802.0.2524.12.10.0.2.2.0.123.769.9j1.10.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.11.651.mmlJro0mjXY#tbm=isch&q=three asian teenagers&imgrc=lDFpkDgKW4SfLM:

The world will be ruled by supreme gentlemens!

Google results have been increasingly unrefined lately, to the point that you have to litter your search terms with quotation marks and have pretty much no hope of using syntax for refinement, even though they are fully capable of using syntax to refine searches now.

Fucking google is worthless for searching shit nowadays but its hard to find decent alternatives.

I take it back, I just tried this and it was completely interracial couples.

Someone post the statistic where Asian/White mixed race kids had the highest rate of mass murder

toppest of kekes

I sincerely want to know who (((they))) are. Also I'm curious, why did you say WM/AF instead of the reverse? There might have been something about your image to indicate that but I'm afraid it's lost on me.

Nice

It's only racist because you fell asleep or didn't attend a single fucking computer science class.

It's always the same shit with idiots. You don't care or look into things until years later when something offends you. Now we have to stop the progress train and wait for your dumb ass to catch up.

>"married couple"
>mfw

KILL YOURSELF JEW

I only mentioned WM/AF because of the picture I was responding to. AM/WF is ideal too

They are all hot girls. You think that's kpop influencing image context and searches? Also check regular search for a second, first result "Three asian teenagers blow one guy" although that might just be google skewing the results based on my past history...

For once, you leafs have a point.

no one gives a shit

>more race baiting bullshit

The powers that be are really gunning for that race war

im not lost i have a few words for you: Racism is still alive and well and this is just proof. It's time to double efforts. We need more oppurtunity stricken african american in the tech and google algorithm industries.

I have a Vietnamese girl, best decision I've ever made.

Are we all just gonna ignore this thing?

Fair enough. Now as to the matter of (((they)))?

its a nigger, what did you expect, hygiene?

Google "gun used to kill gorilla".

I fucking love google.

Not nearly as good as "aspiring rapper" the ultimate memes are real search

Da joos, dummy

maybe because whites dont commit crimes in groups

Mfw me and my gf make substantially more than the average "white-white" , I thought we were poor...