Trump

>CNN's paid Trump supporter tries to argue that the judge in the Trump U case is the REAL racist for being in La Raza, Trump is a hero for pointing out the racism against Trump by the allegedly Mexican judge
>8 on 1 dogpile as he's torn to shit

Fucking kek, I'm so glad Trump never hires any smart mouth pieces, just entertaining failures and nutbags.

youtu.be/s2pqX27lc-4

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/07/trump-surrogate-jeffrey-lord-just-got-pummeled-on-cnn/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_gopfeud-835pm:homepage/story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEAFI1Sd6A
cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racist-comment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEAFI1Sd6A

Thank You for Correcting The Record!

jeff always wins his arguements, the problem is that the other shitty panelist always bring up lies

Getting yelled over by child-tier 'reporters' as the spew the same crap over and over is not getting pummeled.

>The judge has connections to La Raza, and likely is biased against Trump
>OHHH ARE YOU ACTUALLY DEFENDING THIS RACISM YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS BUT THERES 8 OF US SO YOU CANT WIN HAHAHAHA LOL I PUMMELED YOU

Let me know when we've got a 2016 case of a White Nationalist judge who presides over the case involving a Hispanic.

You have to go back Pablo.

>8 vs 1

So CNN are basically niggers

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Jeffery won anything

Fucking kek

Seriously, what did he win? I am dying to know.

You seem upset because 1 guy against 8 btfo your nigger panel. Cry some more

I'm not upset, i legit want to know what points you think that Lord actually won/was correct on.

Be as specific and detailed as possible, preferably with time notes on the video as well as citations confirming the arguments in question

Damn it my demand of actual proof scared away everyone

>what points you think that Lord actually won/was correct on
The fact that there was no racism and its a giant media misquote. He's a latino man who has connections that make him biased in the case, which is illegal and completely unprofessional especially the release of the documents by Curiel.
The CNN dogpile doesn't change this fact, they only continued on the whole TRUMP'S A RACIST, I'M RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG display.

>TTS

come on at least put in a little effort

>The fact that there was no racism
>HE CANT JUDGE ME HES MEXICAN IM BUILDING A WALL

Fucking kek

Paul Ryan thinks different and so does everyone outside the trump bubble.

cnn.com/2016/06/07/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-racist-comment/

>Donald Trumps comments are the textbook definition of racism

I like it when Paul Ryan is right. I miss when people thought he could steal the nomination.

I thought the way they ganged up on him 10 to 1 and wouldn't let him speak for more than a few seconds was really classy

is the MSM approval rating really 6%?

top kek

so the republicucks who are being replaced in their own party?

>a judge not recusing himself because he has obvious bias in a case

He should be disbarred in reality.

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.

If there was any actual conflict of interst, Trumps lawyers would have already jumped on it with proof, and used it to recuse him. Trump would have talked about said conflict

Instead, Trump just said "He's Mexican, he can't judge me." And the lawyers still haven't moved to recuse. Because there's fucking nothing.

kek, it's 4d chess, you fucking noob

what a faggot

You say that like Hurricane Katrina doesn't exist.

These people unironically believe "illegal immigrants" and "Muslims" are a race.

this 1d checkers faggot doesn't even call people nigger or faggot

outsider confirmed

>Democrats have been making things about race/using identity politics for years
>I denounce it; we should be colorblind
>By calling the judge on his case biased because of racial conflict of interest, Trump isn't being racist, he's just "calling attention" to the racism of the judge

Buy this guy's logic, anyone calling me a cunt for having this opinion is probably just "calling attention" to cunty behaviour and really thinks I'm a great guy

"Birther thing was about race"

Does CNN even try this guy beat the shit out of 8 people attacking him...

What clip were you watching spic?

I fucking hate that cunt S.E. Cupp and that smarmy fucking nigger they keep around.
Fucking media personalities deserve to hang for their lies/

Eat shit, I've been here long enough to see enough /news/ and Sup Forums boards live and die to make a grown man cry.

U mad?

I want to hate fuck SE Cupp so bad,

She's so goddamned stupid, empty but still attractive.
nah just correcting the record

La Raza is the Hispanic KKK

They want to kill all white males over the age of 16

Plan of San diego

>I've been here long enough

What, like 36 hours, Reddit nigger? Go fluff Tyrone so he can dick your sister better, lmao.

You sound like you need to relax.

Here, have a trap to fap to.

>he's exposing out monopoly on race politics
>shut it down

>trap

"Traps" are called that way because it implies you can get trapped. That thing looks manlier than your dad.

why is her mouth so small?

>her

Fuck off kike

>member of la raza's professional bar assoc branch
>it's only a social version of the KKK man only professionals join
>let's have this guy rule on a case with la raza (mainstream one so totes different lol)'s numero uno enemy of the moment--should be fair!

Judge isn't a robot man he's obviously got his views.

You should see its video game.

That is your question about the mouth?

Not "WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP DOING THAT?"

Nigga that thing's an ambush

Daily reminder that judicial activism and subversion is how the jews pushed so much shit already

beta tier video my man

This. Ducked doesn't even know how ID's work

I know how they do, i just replied to myself because had an additional idea after i hit the post button

Am I the only poster to ever do that?

If you notice most leftist revolutions has large masses manipulated and they out numbered their opponents.

Unlike based American revolution, Red Coats had greater numbers (counting mercenaries) & supplies, still failed.

>US up to 50,000 dead
>Brits, at least 50,000 dead

What every clown is failing to realize is that Trump knows he must periodically day something to keep him churning in the media headlines 24/7. It doesn't matter what he says, he remains in the national news yet again without spending a dime.

He plays the country and media like a fiddle. True master we are witnessing.

And if your really you and don't know, there is no such thing as bad publicity, it's just publicity.

Go ahead MSM, keep talking about the God Emporer.

I want to know who the 6% are.

Yes, he is doing this to not only drive the media cycle, but now Trump University is politically off the table because the judge is tied to La Raza.
Genius move by Trump.

you ever to that point in your life when
>Ctrl+C
>simpsons vaporwave
what have i done with my life?

La Raza is a boogeyman on par with the Black Panther movement. They aren't gonna do shit. Stop trying to create a new boogeyman for the white masses to fear.

Jesus Christ.
Did Trump defraud his students or not?

Wait!
Before you answer that...
Take a look at this picture of Hitler taking a shit.
What a disturbing picture!
Surely we need to address it and it's socio-political impact on the presidential race before we can discuss basic issues of character and ethics that may not only be substandard, but also criminal.

He's going to tank the case and decided to make the coverage redirect. He said ethnic ACTIVIST judge but they only heard ethnic.

>8 on 1 dogpile as he's torn to shit
more like a triggered mass of salt mines trying to stump the unstumpable

Nigga, what? CNN's parent company have donated to the Clinton campaign. When they interview her, they only throw her softball questions and don't scream or interrupt her

jeffery is bad. they should take a Gavin McInnes to take on those 8 leftists.

>coyotes rape mexican women crossing the border

This guy couldn't argue out of a wet paper sack and never has been able to.

He was there from the beginning. Even as an old Trump supporter I'd cringe my ass off and flip the channel when he was on as a "contributor/supporter."

I can just imagine what happened. I'll spare myself of it. Anyone still going on about Trump being something better: I've got a lot of respect for you.

How do you do it, by the way? How do you defend his behavior when he NEEDS a fucking teleprompter to stay on point and not be as stupid as possible.

At this point I fully expect him to pick Palin as his VP. Then I'll know. Then I'll know that I'll vote third party on principle.

This guy was anti-trump during the early primaries wasn't he?

No? Source?

He blatantly shilled for him from the beginning. Shittily too. Like reading from a Trump-script.