Sup Forums hates fantastic beasts

>Sup Forums hates fantastic beasts
>Sup Forums loves arrival

I'm sorry Sup Forums, but your tastes are complete shit. Fantastic Beasts was way more enjoyable than that borefest of a movie Arrival.

inb4 Sup Forums is one person

>Unintelligent, ADD-ridden teenager somehow thinks he's allowed to voice his "opinions"

Arrival is Oscar bait. And shit Oscar bait at best. apprently tv loves oscar bait shit.

Wrong

Both are capeshit masquerading as something else. Get some taste or stick to /r/movies

Harry Potter shit is horrible and this generation should be ashamed of liking it at all.

Aliens/Contact type movies are a bit played out as well but never were as lame as Wizards.

>arrival
>capeshit

>Harry Potter shit is horrible and this generation should be ashamed of liking it at all.

Getting mad at others for liking something you dont. get anger management bro.

Oh look im new in America, im weird and from known family of wizards, let me beat the villain and get happy end.
Sounds familiar? Now you know why people dont like this shit, its literally gay harry potter all movies in one.

name the last sci fi movie to win any important oscar category faggot

fantastic beasts is great

I cant because the academy hates scifi movies. So no matter how baity Arrival is it will never win.

Its practically capeshit. The film was made so middlebrow viewers like you can tip your film buff hats and be tricked into feeling like you're a somehow more discerning viewer, appreciating the medium on a level beyond the plebes, but it's normiecore schlock all the same. This film was Nolan level spoonfeeding trash, Villeneuve just hasn't gotten to the point where his name has become unfashionable yet.

>name the last sci fi movie to win any important oscar category faggot

Lord of the Rings ROTK won best picture in 2003.

lel

Birdman

>Lord of the Rings ROTK
>science fiction

>Sup Forums names sci fi films

>Sup Forums loves arrival
I think you are confusing Sup Forums with another site """"intelligent""" scifi like The Martian is cancer

Was there a villain in fantastic beasts?

Eddie Redmayne looks adorable in that picture. Tbh he wouldve elevated the arrival. It needed some good actors

>this is what's defined as "capeshit"
Get rid of the word "cape" then, you retard.

Grindelwald, technically.

mfw I watch (and liked) both today and I never have been into Harry Potter.

I think that is the plot of Fantastic Beasts.

Inb4 every hipster guy gets that stupid haircut

He doesn't even have that cut in the film.

How did this guy become Johnny Depp. Literally would prefer this weird looking dude to be honest.