Mcgregor boxing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
MCfaggot fans get BTFO 50-0 TBE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
youtube.com/watch?v=H0GHTKvtGMQ#t=135
youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0&feature=youtu.be&t=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI

looks like sparring

Connor's going to get fucked lmao

That's a disgrace.. wtf is he even thinking.

He's thinking that he's going to make so much money in one evening's work that his great-grandkids will be rich.

thinking about getting easy money.

everybody knows the fight is unfair,it won't damage his reputation, mayweather ducking a mma fight is damaging mayweather's reputation. not a fighter, just a boxer.

It's not even funny how much of an ass whooping Mayweather is gonna deliver

there wont be an ass whooping

neither of them have any interest in that

This is probably a retarded question since I don't know much about these sports, but what are the odds that McGregor out of some instinct tries to do an mma move during the fight and gets DQd?

Mayweather hasn't ducked anything for once

The potato begged him for this

pretty sure they put it in his contract that if he does that he gets no money

this. mcgregor has literally nothing to lose in this fight. this is seriously the smartest way i've seen someone make money in a long time. nobody expects conor to win, so his reputation isn't hurt. he is still UFC champion and will probably make over $75 million for this

p.s - i'm white so yeah..

Ref will give him a penalty point (or more) for the round

HA HA HA HAAAA HA HA HA HA
>there are 'people' on this board right now that think the MMAongoloid will actually connect with Floyd Mayweather

he looks like someone who's never even boxed before wtf. didn't land a single punch and almost got his head knocked off

>try to breathe life into a sport
>give it a lethal dose of morphine instead

He gets straight DQ if he hits with leg or something like that

doesnt mcgregor know you cant have those chicken legs for boxing?

wonder if Floyd's gonna spar with some falling retards who've never boxed before to prepare for McGregor's style

>Slow hand speed
>Slow foot speed
>horrible foot work

People honestly think he has a shot to beat probably the best boxer of all time?

Just remember that in any other form of fighting McGregor would literally kill this little malteaser with eyeballs.

the thing is they will be boxing

Oh, really? Fuck, I hadn't heard.

Why do you thinking they are boxing, fuckwit? Because that's the only sport Floyd has a fucking chance!

What are the odds? Can I bet something like Mayweather to win with more than 20 points?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0GHTKvtGMQ#t=135

>who can mcgregor beat from the names that we know?
>No, No, No, No, No

odds are ridiculous. Conor is only +700 or something. Crazy considering Holm was like +1400 against Rousey

not so crazy considering conor is going to knock that wifebeater the fuck out

Boxing is the only sport they can compete with one another in

MMA isn't a sport

Although I get your point, this is from last year. He had plenty of time to improve.

theres literally no way for mcgregor shills on /spee/ to lose this one

if he loses they've already damage controlled for months about how he never had a chance and how much money he made off a joke match

if he wins they will never stop making fun of boxing

Wilt Chamberlain was supposed to fight Muhammad Ali in 71. People, including guys like Cus D'amato actually believed he could win. He'd never fought before
Ali ducked him

Conor is not Wilt Chamberlain

What will the line be?
>-1000000 Mayweather

I think it could even be a matter for the police if he straight up heems Mayweather with a kick

>t. doesnt understand oddsmaking

Wilt Chamberlain would KTFO that little potatoman

Wait, the bookies have McGregor to win a boxing match against Floyd?

This will be the easiest money of my life

Ali was all hype and trash talk, he's the original Mcgregor he was damn lucky he was a heavyweight too

4D chess lads. Why do you think he released this video knowing that it makes him look amateur?

Only reason Conor is that low is because people are still betting on him. Mayweather opened at -900 and IMMEDIATELY went into -1100. air play to anyone who got -900

Bookies are raking it in no matter who wins

oh look its another mayweather wins by dodging

>begged
Lol no he didn't retard, he psyched him into taking an absolutely pointless fight that only benefits McGregor's wallet. Pay attention you drooling spastic.

Current odds are -555 for Mayweather to win on Betfair, 1.18 in demical and 9/50 fractional. That may be the easiest money ever.

>mgreggors head size in that face to face

>they clearly used photoshop resize tool to try and make him match up to him head to head

holy shit is mcdonald a fucking manlet?

>implying this isn't an elaborate hustle

This. Going to get a nice pay day.

Please lay off the drugs.

this nigga misspelled his own childs name after the book of his false religion

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0&feature=youtu.be&t=70

this "fight" is a giant hustle

goober and mayweather are both laughing to the bank
absurd that people will pay money to watch this

>Amir Kahn
>No
lel

Considering that McGregor looks significantly slower than Van Heerden, Amir Khan would be like Neo from the Matrix in comparison

Mayweather is gonna be considered GOAT by beating 50 memes who can't into boxing and are clearly undertrained (Pac was the exception except that the match happened 15 years too late)

I'm glad boxing died with Mike Tyson retirement.

Why talk about things you clearly know nothing about? Do you go on /lit/ and say Tolstoy is a meme because you've never read him?

I posted this on /box/, screencap this
Here is how the fight gonna go

> Floyd gonna start slow, allowing Memegregor to win a couple of early rounds
> After "figuring out" Conor he evens the score
> Around mid fight he will let Memegregor drop him on purpose
> Eventually dominates the second half of the fight, maybe drop Conor
> Floyd wins a clear ""competitive"" UD making casuals and mmafags believe this was a close fight
> All this normies will ask for a rematch, believing that the next time Memegregor will win because he has more experience
> They make the ""anticipated"" rematch
> Ez 100+M again for both
> Floyd dominates the second fight
> They both retire
> After that both Conor and Ronda "Biggest Hype Job ever" Rousey has been ktfo twice in a row, UFC falls back to irrelevancy for being a shitty sport
> Boxing will be saved

THANK YOU BASED FLOYD SAVIOR OF BOXING
> TBE
> TMT
> 50-0
> HARD WORK
> DEDICATION

literally the male ronda

He's pretending to be bad to bait Mayweather, this has been a 2 year operation and Conor is a genius.

Conor will ko him easy

>boxer wins in a boxing match
>MMA is now defeated
How does that work exactly?

Hmmm

the few fights I saw of mayweather I could easily conclude he is an incredible boxer, his defensive style is not great for the casuals but this guy is so good at boxing.

looks like me when I'm hyped up after a rocky movie

Based blackman will beat the shit outta the irish potato nigger

I never understood the purpose of this argument. Floyd doesn't pretend
to be an amazing street fighter or some type of ultimate badass who can beat the shit out of anyone. The only things he takes pride in are his business acumen and his boxing skill. At the end of the day, boxing is just a normal sport for him like tennis/golf/baseball, not some silly proxy for street brawling.

>Conor ditches MMA for boxing because MMA pays peanuts in comparison
>others like Miocic, Diaz, Manuwa, Garbrandt, etc., follow his lead
>MMA is kill

Hes thinking about all the cocaine and hookers $100 million dollars can buy

I feel people are overestimating Floyd. He's 41 years old.

Most fucked thing is maywheater only has like a -1100 line on this fight. Cant even get rich off a conor haymaker. Fuck vegas ill take some easy money from them then

>tfw Floyd gets paid per fight and not per wins
>tfw he will eventually lose the first one

You have zero intelligence and should stop posting

So is Klitschko and look how well he fought against Joshua. Mayweather stays in good shape and never accumulated too much wear and tear. I also don't think he even left the gym during his "retirement"

Floyd will never lose a fight. He has no reason to ever fight a legit contender

If you get on /lit/ that unironically happens. Sup Forums is full of ignorant teenagers fresh from Sup Forums. Oldfags like me are a minority and i really wish i could find something better to do with my time but here i am

Good post
Irrelevant. An old man will always lose to someone in their prime.

>An old man will always lose to someone in their prime.

I think that rule of thumb is clearly overpowered by the "a professional will always beat an amateur" rule of thumb in this case. A prime boxer like Errol Spence may be too much for Floyd at this point though

*dislocates elbows*

>Floyd doesn't pretend
> to be an amazing street fighter or some type of ultimate badass who can beat the shit out of anyone
just women

>floyd magically forgot how to box in 18 months
Seriously you might have a learning disability. See if there are any adult learning facilities near you

Imagine being this ignorant lads. Wew.
Keep worshipping your MMA manlet who throws molasses hands in his octagon non-sport.

I can't wait for floyd to duck all over macgregor so MMA fans will finally shut up.
>muh mma boxing
>floyds 41
>my manlet superhero will totally heem mayweather
jesus christ guys, its a money grab. My guess is MacCrackwhore lands less than 15% of his punches.

It's the other way around.

No one cares about boxing aside from these meme events. Mayweather killed all the interest for the sport because he perfected the abuse of the rules. The rules of boxing desperately needs to be revised.

>feign activity just enough to trick the ref
>feign punches
>dance away "dat footwork la' ,best in the world la"
>Every time the opponent hits his stride or Floyd needs to catch his breath *clinches* x100

>My guess is MacCrackwhore lands less than 15% of his punches.

That's only a few points fewer than Pacquiao landed. McGregor will probably land a single digit number of punches in the whole fight lol

>No one cares about boxing aside from these meme events

Maybe over there in cuckistan, but over here boxing is huge right now. Anthony Joshua is single-handedly a bigger franchise than the entire UFC

What if he somehow got a flukey win though?

Like if Mayweather sneezes just before he hits.

Would boxingcucks kill themselves?

Some of them would. Be sure to check on boxingscene.com and boxingforum24.com for sweet African American tears in the unlikely the event that Conor wins

Boxing snobs have to be the worst of all sports fans. I've seen many say that they won't even watch this fight. If Conor wins they will probably themselves

The video was released before him and Mayweather started trash talking

so before he'd done any serious boxing training. imagine how good he is now. Floyd getting ktfo

He has been trash talking floyd for much longer than that. This was a minimum of a 6D chess bait, but you americans are too big of a brainlets to understand that.

That makes him a fag

I could literally disintegrate him in a street fight

And I was one of the guys saying this fight will never happen.

>yfw Gooby's cardio is so bad that Mayweather might actually get a KO

who taught her to punch like that?

Edmond Tarverdyan, a man well known for actively making fighters much worse when they train under him.

Fuck off you stupid boxing cucks.

MMA fighters are absolute fucking killers.

MMA is modern combat. There have been studies, journals, research done confirming that MMA is the fighting league with the most technique of any in human fucking history.

Boxing is a dead, old sport. An MMA fighter taking on a boxer is like a supercar owner racing a horse. Just because the race is on a muddy patch doesn't give the horse any advantage and in this fighter, Flloyd Money Neighweather is just a fucking dead horse who will be beaten into submission until he can't wolf down his Kentucky Fried Hay and Watermelon Sugar Cubes.McGregor is beyond bozxinng. Every strike he throws could down the heaviest heavyweight in one hit.

Boxers are stuck in the past. They fight like the first boxers.

The first boxers had no knowledge of human anatomy.
Modern boxers can't identify the temple
They can't point out the hump of the brain steam
They can't understand the complex neutral regions

Connor McGregor knows the exact location of the human neokratonal region. He understands how sudden impact can cause cognitive decline in children. He knows how to strike the scalp to cause short term memory loss.

Mayweather is FUCKED.

Glad nobody's here to give that baitfag (you)''s lol

>like Mayweather actually does anything but hide, hug, and counterpunch

>the best boxer of all time
this is bait

Canelo couldn't touch Floyd and Canelo DESTROYS McNugget. Keep dreaming

TKO for sure. I mean seriously what do people think Connor is going to be capable of doing in the 9th-12th round other than eat punches?

>That slow af snap after he uses his left

Literally only works in the ufc where every discipline is watered down. I'm not even a boxer but this is vomit inducing

Simple: Boycott this fight and watch GGG-Canelo. Tired of these 2 niggers making a quick buck.

>Be Floyd
>Be 49-0
>Want that flawless 50-0 record but getting up there in age
>Don't want to risk it against threat
>See some kid talking shit about you
>Look him up
>He did some amateur boxing and stopped
>Never had a professional fight
>He's still talking shit
>Entertain the idea
>Push it forward
>Get 50-0 record by beating someone with a 0-0 record in the biggest PPV of all time

HOWLING