How is this simple hat on par with the Swastika and the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia as a symbol of racism...

How is this simple hat on par with the Swastika and the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia as a symbol of racism, hatred, and bigotry?

simple: it isn't

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

this.

It isn't just the leftist media, hoping if they keep repeating a lie it becomes true.

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

fpbp

None of those things are racist.

the folks in my office today were just talking about how they would be moving to Canada if trump wins.They will not like my hat when it shows up.

>long term global stability.
Spotted the lefty scum. GTFO my country.

This is probably bait, but honestly I agree. It's funny watching these schmucks rail against AIDS Skrillex and Cuck Carl when they're different sides of the same coin, just retards who give into the polarization of politics. We have Americans who are willing to vote for a dude that obviously has no respect for the values and ideals of American government and are just hoping that our institutions are strong enough to withstand Trump. That's fucking retarded.

>I put this ticking time bomb in my house, I hope my walls are strong enough to withstand the potential explosion but it's all good because the bomb also emits aromas I like and make me feel good about myself

>30 dollars for a fucking piece of shit red hat that's probably made in China

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Portugal

Leave, bruh.

Not made in china, have mine right next to me and it says made in america

Not an argument.

Why do traps love the hat so much?

Neither was your post, Juan.

>global stabilization supersedes the stability of your nation

If that's a trap then I'm going to be a faggot

>no respect for the values and ideals of American government
How so? Who has more respect?

I find it absolutely reprehensible and putrid that you just throw all my points out of the window. Your measly pea-sized anal brain lacks the functionary power to fathom the lyrics of what I just said. You belong in an assilum, and you better take this seriouisly, I just told you how you should spend the rest of your life. You are everything wrong with this awful world. You are the reason people commit suicide. Eat shit or I will do it myself you little fucking parasite. Your useless life will end when I tear apart your entire world friend. I will beat you into a pulp until you shit fire you pest.

I got arrested for wearing one, so tell me.

>assilum
best post on Sup Forums today

>interweb intimidation

Weak bait, Juan. Also, stop trying to use words that are beyond your current grasp of the English language, please.

lol what

They read it as "Make America White Again".

Why do you even live I bet that your fucking mother tried to kill you by drinking and smoking when she was pregnant but all she did was make you an autistic fuktard that can't stop looking either side of him even if he tries to look forward. If you think that you are cooler then me then you are pathetic. Go kill yourself and while your in hell you can ask your father why he jumped off a cliff to get away from you. I'll give you a hint, it's because you're fucking ugly as shit. Burn in hell you sick fuck.

The hat says America

>I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

The Deep Grammar of the Globalist:

(((You shouldn't work in your interest. You shouldn't work in the interest of your nation.)))

(((You should work in the interest of Globalism. You owe us your life, your toil, because you are our property))

add to this the "Promise of reciprocation" which says (((If you help me now, I'll help you tomorrow)))

A promise without collateral is a con. In any situation you can spot the (((Cheater))) by looking for the system's forbidden reciprocal.

Juan, stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You speak English very poorly. I'm bored, though, so I'll engage you.

Support Trump? We worship Nazis, what do you tthink?

>implying the flag of the army of northern aggression is racist

YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Capped.

Thanks, Juan.

Why did you cap me?

If you dismantle the idea of borders you ultimately surrender your nation. If that's what you desire you deserve a traitors death.

You're hilarious.

You should kill yourself.

Why? Good question. You see, the world has too many people like yourself and it is being stupified by people like you. I bet all you do is wake up, troll people, and go to sleep. You have no compassion for other internet users. Weren't you taught about netiquette in school? I guess not, since you're probably a dirty muslin who just discovered dial-up. You likely run around trolling irl by screaming Jihad with a bomb attached to your chest, while raping sexy Islam women. So we get it, you're a dirty nigger and you need attention. But it's about time someone put you in your place.

Here's what I want you to do: Find the power plug for your computer. Unplug it. (FYI in case you're too stupid, your computer will turn off) Then I want you to go outside and find someone who's a dirty sand nigger like you. Take your AK and shoot him in the arse. I really mean this. Put that goddamn barrel against his ugly Jew nose, and pull the trigger, HARD. And keep holding it until he doesn't look human anymore. Because you see, sand niggers are like cockroaches and they need quite a beating to get the message. Then I want you to find all the other sand niggers on earth, and murder them.

Remember, this is YOUR FAULT. It is all because of you that you have to eliminate your stupid race. You have done nothing but be a disgrace to the Human kind. After this, you have one more task.

Point that ak towards what you call a "face" and pull the fucking trigger.

Thank you.

Says the super butthurt Portugese man. Chillll, Juan.

First off, I'd like to say that I'm college educated, which means that I'm smarter than 99.6% of the posters on Sup Forums.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on (website) of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.

(1/2)

(2/2)

Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT. You're losing all of your power; all of your privilege; your influence is waning. And you're mad about it, you're so incredibly mad -- you're fed up! You just want to elect Trump to preserve and maintain your power and dominance in this country. But it's too fucking bad! This is payback for centuries of oppression under white colonialism. You reap what you have sown and I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you. In fact, I'll quite enjoy watching your timely demise.

The bottom line is that Trump will never be the president of the United States. NEVER! America will never be made "white again". So I suggest you embrace the brown and black future that awaits each and every single one of you. Maybe you could try to make amends with the people that you so vehemently despise and want to get rid of. Maybe they'll decide to give you the mercy that you never cared to give them, but I wouldn't count it. The white race is going to disappear like a fart in the wind and you're powerless to prevent it.

And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist towards white people, I suggest you do your fucking research because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression or any other societal hardships. So just shut the fuck up.

You don't need trump to fuck up the world the job has already been done.

Has anyone here made their own MAGA hat? If so, please post it.

Its no where near the same level as a swastika

In a sweatshop in LA made by Illegals. Trump is a fucking hypocrite.

I love how Hillary shills try to convince themselves they're the rational humanitarians in this argument

You mind tallying up Trump's death count, it's going to take me a while for Hillary

((()))
((()))

Well according to everyone not a Trump supporter, it is.

Probably lesser known presidential candidates and mid level bureaucrats, i.e. people without money.

>durr he's talkin shit on muh boi Trump so he has to be supporting Shillary

False dichotomy breh, although yes, I would prefer Hillary to Trump. It's like asking whether I want to swallow toothpaste or actual rat poison.

Most of us want America to be white again, Juan.