Columbia's Civil War is over!!!!

Columbia's Civil War is over!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Army_(Colombia)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/colombia-dutch-journalists-kidnapped-netherlands-released-eln-rebels-leftist-derk-bolt-eugenio-a7805966.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Colombia

It was about bloody time!

Not true. There's a tank outside my window.

AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH FOWF!

Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE

what were the terms?

Accept our peace deal.

free swedish slaves

Fake news

Had a good chortle at this post

*FARC is over
there is still the ELN left
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Army_(Colombia)
the ride never ends my friend

They're negotianting a peace deal in Ecuador though

memes asisde, do norwegians really beliebe this? The peace deal was subjected to a referendum and the majority of colombians rejected it. The whole treaty was sent to congress where they tweaked some things here and there before it was finally approved

Norway's role was described as central, according to Norwegian media, so yeah.

Congratz Columbia

good poster
how do you feel about the Shining Path?
mate of mine joined a PMC units to help deal with them

Thanks my weaboo friend. We tried our best :^)

Sendero has declined in activity. A lot.
They're still a threat but not as big as the FARC were in Columbia.

Also, all the thanks of the world for your friend.

we didn't

yeah, it's working a lot
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/colombia-dutch-journalists-kidnapped-netherlands-released-eln-rebels-leftist-derk-bolt-eugenio-a7805966.html

Good. Now can I visit and spend my monies there?

yes plis

give me 1 (ONE) reason why Venezuela and Colombia shouldn't be united as one country.

Same Reason why Ireland and the UK are not a single country

you are ethnically the same people

Well, you're similar as well. But it goes further, there are geopolitical differences that don't allow us to reunite (Fight for control of natural resources, political ideology, etc...)

>implying jews aren't just going to drag you in another war

has your city/town taken in many Venezuelans escaping Comrade Maduro? Do they have a different accent/dialect to you?

Yes, there are more than 80k in my city and more than 100 at my workplace. They sound almost exactly the same as colombians from the caribbbean coast, sometimes it's even impossible to tell the accent apart. Here in my city we unironically sound very similar to costa ricans

>80k

good god. also, interesting that you sound very similar to Costa Ricans, one would have thought it would be Panama if you're located close to them in a city like Monteria or something.

I'm being generous with the 80k number. It might be already over 100k. There's a neighborhood called Cedritos in the norht side and people are starting to call it Cedrizuela.

We sound similar to west panamanians, who live in the highlands. However Panama city is right on the coast therefore they sound more like colombians from the pacific coast

Congratulations Colombia!!!
Gran Colombia 2 when????

probably never. I haven't heard any succesful story of reunification of two countries in recnt history. Quite the contrary, more territories around the world are looking forward to secede

Didn't Colombia only attack the right wing vigilantes for most of it?

because we don't want more fucking caribbean negros in our country

STILL A SHITHOLE WHERE THERE IS OBLIGATORY MILITARY SERVICE

why don't you want to serve in the miitary user?

SHITTY PAY I GET PAID MORE DOIN A SHITTY CALL CENTER JOB, FULL OF RUDE AND FUCKED UP PEOPLE

why fight when there's sunny tropical beaches

>yay war against FARC is over we country of peace now
>90% of the violence is caused by criminal bands and paramilitary groups anyways
>said criminal groups are happily moving in as FARC leaves
>suddenly you realize that FARC being gone won't even make a difference in narcotraffick, farmers will keep being forcefully displaced, you will keep being mugged in Medellín, raped and killed in Cali and still without a metro in Bogotá.

why do u scream tho?

> tfw landlocked at 2600m above sea level and the closets beach is almost a full day's drive away

Are you the exchange columbian student in Russia? Was it hard to learn the language?

Colombia would be such a harass country without all that war and crime shut. I'd love to travel there

Thats great news for Columbia.

>exchange
Toda mi carrera va a ser acá.
El lenguage no es difícil pero sí complejo, así que toca dedicarle un buen tiempo para cogerle el tiro y no embalarse con la gramática al hablar
>such a harass country
What did he mean by this?

tengo una compañera en el trabajo que tiene un novio ruso. El tipo es ingeniero eléctrico y vive aca hace mas de 10 años. Es tremendo turbo autist, pero se ve buena persona. Igual me sorprende la cantidad de rusos que hay aca, he oído que en melgar hay bastantes sobretodo trabajando en la parte hotelera

Badass. Goddamned spell checkers need to die