Maddox's rapid decline

Is his career over now that Sup Forums fucked his shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly have no idea what the fuck he's even on about.

He cucked himself tbqh

>Maddox Rules

Yuck.

His career was over 10 years ago, just no one told him it was.

who the fuck is maddox rules?

> cucking yourself
wouldn't that just be having sex with your own wife and raising your own children

I remember when he thought that touch phones would never catch on. L O L

Born after year 2010?

Maddox sounds like something a Jew would fake name itself.

Literally who?
Literally what is this even about?

who he what de?

You're too young to remember.

Also, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

I wish dick had gone into more detail on his podcast, maddox is acting like such a bitch right now that it's comical.

What did Sup Forums do the Maddox?

>you are now aware that most of this board isn't old enough to remember 9/11

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

He supported cuckold fetishes on youtube and Sup Forums mocked the shit out of him. Now his podcast is over and he's acting like a little baby bitch.

Just noticed he only has 31k followers on Twitter. Yikes.

That's gotta sting.

so what? who is this faggot?

I enjoyed the podcast, but as soon as I realized that his complaints about Dropbox and self-checkout lanes being too complicated weren't sarcastic, I realize that he was a fucking moron.

He's the kind of old grandpa type who can't understand anything that didn't exist before he was 18.

>maddox sees a bunch of people using an insult that he doesn't like
>proceeds to make a ranting video on why he thinks that his playground insults are better than the ones other people are using because ______?
>people proceed to make fun of him for jumping the shark
>WOW I CAN SMELL YOUR TEARS FROM HERE, YOU'RE ACTUALLY CRYING YOU MANCHILDREN AHAHA I'M NOT MAD AT ALL, REALLY I'M NOT. YOU SPEND AN UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME ON THE INTERNET? I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU LIVE IN A BASEMENT AND DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, NO I'M NOT MAD SHUT UP.

it's like poetry

>see someone acting retarded
>call them retarded
>that makes me offended

(^: what a cuck

also, every single time he talks about all the hot chicks he supposedly dates over the years (again, not in jest), I had to imagine dick and sean rolling their eyes knowing what a huge fucking virgin he is

I'm 33

Dick Masterson was the only reason to listen to his podcast

OH that guy, his book the alphabet me manlyness was pretty good.

No, that would be letting another man use your jerking hand while you watch.

Sup Forums literally cucked him to death. The cuck meme was so powerful it completely damaged his internet persona and destroyed what he spent his life building.

Literally
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Except for the bit where he whines about people pissing on toilet seats and calls them the worst

Yo pissing on public toilet seats is the BEST. if you don't do it then your nothing more than a KEK

had not even thought about this guy in years until Sup Forums made some threads

>Writes alphabet of manliness
>defends being a cuck

He stopped being respectable right there.
I hate to admit it, but I still would check his site once a month or so. I was a big fan back in the old interwebz days. He ran out of material and cashed out his "shock" value comedy act dry. It's never been as good as it was but still I kept on going back.

He stopped being relevant years ago and most of his fans (like me) were only still paying attention because of nostalgia. His anti-Trump shit irked me but politics isn't enough to make me hate someone.
Then this happened. He doesn't realize he has nothing interesting going on anymore. His brand of outlandish non-PC shock effect comedy is outdated. It doesn't shock anymore. With that gone you can see it was never really funny in the first place. I feel kind of ashamed I ever enjoyed his stuff at all.

In any case, the writing is on the wall. It's time to move on.
No sense caring for cucks.

that mix of sad and lazyness would put me off too.

He tried to set himself up for mainstream acceptability in order to get a real entertainment job. It never panned out, and now he has no credibility on the internet--the only place he ever had any impact.

He tried, and failed.