What's his deal

First evalion and now milo.

He's a fucking fruitcake. He disgusts me.

He has seen success getting low hanging fruit b& and now he's trying to get other people he disagrees with b&.

literally who?

He needs to be ruined (Onision is his name)

STOP GIVING HIM YOUTUBE SHEKELS JESUS CHRIST

1 VIEW = 1 SHEKEL

ALSO CHECK EM

Guy literally likes to have sex with frying pans

Irrelevant.
Saged.

This guy is a real psychopath. You can tell just by reading his """"books""""

Underrated

off by one

checked a lot of 5 and 6's, but not in the right spot

Does anyone know when this guy became such an insufferable douchebag or has he always been this way, I just remember being shown that autistic banana suit video in high school and thats about it.

This twat is going after Milo now? I don't think he is up to the challenge of fighting someone who isn't a 12 year old girl.

He's always been this way. He was a super hardcore vegan years ago

Who's this faggot and why is he triggered by the gay altright Jew?

why did he repeat "this is not justice" twice? what a fuckign fag

Just wait. He'll probably attack black pigeon speaks, Jared Taylor or David duke next.

>This twat is going after Milo now? I don't think he is up to the challenge of fucking someone who isn't a 12 year old girl.

FTFY

>>This twat is going after Milo now? I don't think he is up to the challenge of fucking a girl.
Fix't.

He is one of those one time hacks that made something """funny""" and does not know what else to do now. In order to keep up the view count he targets the normie """Acceptance" crowd that watches his stupid vids and panders the fuck out to them. He even acts like a faggot for them to accept him. They have been hating Sup Forums lately so he needs to hate Sup Forums for his shekels per view on jewtube.

I'm a banana was his only amusing video, and it hasn't aged well at all.