You did this Sup Forums. Shame on you for making a qt cry! Shame!

You did this Sup Forums. Shame on you for making a qt cry! Shame!
youtu.be/7WMebV5qt3s

their own fault for making a deceptive advertisement and not marking in big glaring text that it's a satire

based Sup Forums stronk

It is not even our fault, it is mainstream media's fault they used memes like this without fact check. hahahahaha cry more

whats the original source. whos she? she speaks korean or chinese or something like that and yet they cite a japanese ad and google. what does this mean.

Taiwanese model, she was paid for work by a agency and they digitally altered the faces of the children. then people lmeme'd it to say she had plastic surgery and shit. ruined her life man, sucks to be her.

Hopefully her career will continue to spiral downwards and we'll see her on facialabuse soon

jeez, she's so cute, I want to cheer up her and make her happy

>Her "nightmare" began in 2012 with a photo shoot for an advertisement aimed at convincing people to get plastic surgery at a Taiwanese cosmetic clinic.

well, i wont say she bought it on herself but at least she shoudve been careful about the contract and the content, i guess.

>I hope her life goes to shit hard enough that I can pick her up the street
Nice one pajeet, but it won't happen.

well, it's being litigated right now.

her story is that the ad was only supposed to be used locally. then the ad agency let another clinic use it and they meme'd it to where it is now. so i wouldn't go so far as to say it's her fault. she literally just showed up to do her job and people put such a negative curve on it and meme'd it.

Why must people bully?

Sympathy for a Ching Chong! What happened?

>then the ad agency let another clinic use it and they meme'd it to where it is now.

really makes me awkwardly laugh. though those retards who memed this should be tried by a court. i hate such retards who think going too far and showing it in public are a funny thing.
i didnt know such a background existed.

Fucking gupta

how do asians have such nice skin

wtf I love Pajeet now!

based poo

Good post

Good, not that I hate her or anything but I like forcing women to have something going for themselves in life besides having looks.

Cosmetic surgery.

Taiwanese can be white like japanese and korean. Though i know a taiwanese girl who looks SE asian but her family is pale regular east asian for some reason

WTF I love you now shit dik

I wanna "COMFORT" her.

Gotta hand it to pajeet.

memes ruin lives, mang

That asian dude is really fucking handsome though

no. he has a unique face but is like pierre taki who is far from handsome. taki was fucking good in siren 2 though

I can always tell when a chink posts. So much cringe.

Costa Rica it's way past your bedtime! XD

No one takes women seriously user.