Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump...

Please tell me that you guys/gals don't actually support Trump. All these posts about Trump being the savior of America and western civilization are satire, right? I understand that 4 Chan has a large "troll" community, but I can't help but think that some of the post here are serious. Your actions have consequence that may be far more reaching than even you understand. It may be all fun-and-games to some of you, but there are people out there who think that the stuff posted on /Pol is real. Just look at what happened to Reddit. They have an entire subreddit (with 130k followers) dedicated, unironically, to Trump.

Trump is dangerous, yet you don't seem to care. You'd rather cash in your political influence for short term laughs than long term global stability. If Trump gets elected it will be YOUR fault. I only wish that you would put as much energy into making the world a better place as you do into meme'ing for Trump.

We are all responsible for our actions, I just wanted you to understand that.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is why I am voting Hillary Clinton for president. As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary. Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.” She is also very experienced in foreign policy. Unlike Trump she actually cares about the middle class and ethnic minorities in America.

That is why I am donating at:
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

#I'mWithHer

Wow really makes you think..,

I am now a #shill4hill,

We're voting Trump and we're not paid to post threads like this OP.

Because you are paid to be here, as a shill.

Satanic trips!

>666
Jewish lies so obvious

Satan begone, and you have no idea what Id's are.

How much do they pay you to post here and why does it upset you that people have differing opinions to your own?

And? Hillary has learned from her past mistakes and is easily qualified for the job. Trump has never held office or made important decisions in his life before. What makes you think he will be better than Hillary?

Trump's done what he was called to do - he's destroyed the RNC.

Now it's time to take down Hillary. Watch and see.

Keep making the threads cuck. Maybe you'll afford a new blow up doll to fuck if your owners are nice to you.

If Trump "loses" there will be massive explosions of preventable racial violence in every city.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a republican funded lie to tarnish her campaign.

I hate Hillary and everything she stands for with the fire of 10,000 suns. Everytime i see her speak it is a reminder of our failure as a society and as a species.

Yes, I would much rather throw it to Trump than this sociopathic shameless criminal.

WOWZERS! that really made me thinkz!

really how do you know?

The shills are really out in force today.

Give me one reason you hate Hillary?
Is it because she is going to help the middle class? Give affirmative action to minorities? Allow illegals to gain a path to citizenship? Allow a few thousand Syrian refugees in?

((also if you disagree with this you need a reality check))

too obvious mate, go work on it and then come back

America is a snowball rolling downhill into hell,and this evil bitch is just perpetuating it. If you think for one second that an actual American will vote for this evil cunt,you are dead wrong.

It's time to make America great again, and shut down the welfare state and the border.Trump might not be the best,but his ideology is the thing that speaks to all us true Americans.

It's time for somebody who speaks the truth,and doesn't give a fuck about what liberal pussies "feel" to lead this nation into again being the badass motherfuckers we were and are.

feeble attempts to shut down Hillary's campaign.

Believe it or not Trumpfags we are the silent majority on this board. And we will not stand the bigotry on this site

#ImWithHer

Wow, really makes (you) think!

Shit's got bad when even Satan is a fucking cuck.

This is unrelated, but how do I get a job like yours? I basically shitpost all day anyway. Might as well get paid for it.

RIDING ETERNAL

SHINY AND CHROME

I don't make as much as you think. For classified reasons I am not able to tell you. But if you want a clue the trail starts at the DNC website. ( I hope I don't get fired..)

>666

Really makes you think, huh.

>Admitted they're a paid shill