Who is your favorite Nutshack character and why is it Tito "Dick" Dickman baby?

Who is your favorite Nutshack character and why is it Tito "Dick" Dickman baby?

Do people watch this or are they just in it for the memes?

It's Chita because I love fake tits and Flip whores.

It is kino

filipino kino to be precise

he hates phil but loves the ladies

Filikino

Lol

>asians emulating ghetto culture

garbo

Asians need to embrace the smart stereotype

that is also limiting in different ways i.e. bamboo ceiling

basically Asians should fucking stop trying to fit in the white approved roles that hold them back and just look out for themselves. Asian americans especially females suck up to white people to fucking much to the detriment of themselves. white people don't care about you. they fucking hate you.

>the nutshack theme but with every noun replaced with the pawn stars intro
17 fucking minutes.

>the nutshack theme but every noun is replaced with the nutshack theme
45 minutes.

>the nutshack intro but every nutshack is replaced by the entire Sans fight from Undertale
Two hours long.

>the nutshack theme but instead of saying nutshack it's the entire top 10 hottsest sonic girls video
Also two fucking hours.

>the nutshack theme but every nutshack is replaced with the entire reading of the bee movie script
Nearly 15 fucking hours.

What in the name of fuck is going on?
Is this some kind of new high-effort shitposting? I'm shocked that YouTube dedicates server-space for this kind of stuff. This has to reach a point of critical-mass eventually, right?

In the high-paced internet culture, Nutshack edits are on the way out. It was kind of amusing though

That's easy because Tito is the only good character.

Dwayne comes second but only as a punching bag

It's the

I'd like to interject for a moment.
The name 'Tito "Dick" Dickman Baby' is incorrect. The character's legal name is 'Tito Dick' and his nickname is 'Dickman'. Moreover, the character's full name including his nickname is written as such: 'Tito Dick "Dickman" Baby'.
Thank you for letting me clear this up. I would recommend editing your original post to avoid it getting downvoted.
Have a good day fellow Redditors!

Hapa please. Take your insecurities somewhere else.

>1488

>You will never go down on his nuts

What show is this?