The first photo is from 6 days ago. That's a Trump supporter giving a big "Fuck You" to protestors...

The first photo is from 6 days ago. That's a Trump supporter giving a big "Fuck You" to protestors. The second photo on is the Washington Post lying and saying she's a journalist being harassed by Bernie Sanders supporters - calling it "the latest episode." It's all a lie.

In today's age of social media, the photo chosen by news outlets to promote a story can sometimes make or break whether the story goes viral or falls flat on its face. At the Daily News at every major news outlet in America, we have dedicated staff members who obsess over the photos, headlines, and social media descriptions of each story. It's just where we are right now.

In an article entitled "The Bernie Bros are out in full force harassing female reporters," the photo used to promote it was both jarring and effective. A woman is surrounded by a swarm of angry men. She looks defeated and maybe even afraid. She appears to have egg dripping from her face and hair.

Six days ago that woman's photo was everywhere. She was a Donald Trump supporter at a rally in San Jose.

First, in her Donald Trump jersey, surrounded by police, she gleefully gave the predominantly Latino crowd of protestors the middle finger. Witnesses told local reporters they heard her making anti-Mexican comments to the crowd as well.

See this: twitter.com/mariocruz1/status/740355069820821506

Soon after that, protestors surrounded her, yelled at her, and egged her.

See This: twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434

The incident was widely covered.

The anti-Trump protestors who were there did not represent Bernie Sanders or his campaign. They were there to stand against Donald Trump.

>B-BUT MUH INNOCENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS..

Fuck off Sup Forums, two sides of every story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk
cis.org/krikorian/chavezlaraza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does flipping someone off justify assault?

If I saw a crowd of Mexicans burning the American flag and saying "fuck Donald Trump", I would do the same thing. They flip Trump supporters off too, so what's the difference?

No one claimed they were angels.

The problem is (if this is even true) that you savages resort to violence if someone says the slightest thing that might offend you.

So screw off. You're a cunt. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Only for desperate minorities

Dumb cunt got what she deserved.

The crowd should have gang raped her

ORELE ESE SHE DUN FLIPPED ME OFF VATO, DAT MEANS I CAN ASSAULT HER HOMES

Bernie Bros are the biggest cucks on planet earth. By far. He's lost, he's a 134 years old so he'll probably be dead in a year, and Bernie Bros are still defending the same racial minorities who killed Bernie's campaign.

It's unreal to watch these turbocucks operate.

Ahmed...pls

you must submit to the illegal shitskins or else be attacked

should have just shot all those pieces of shit

Tyrone, did you steal another laptop to post this?

SHE FLIPPED THE BIRD AND TOLD US TO FUCK OURSELVES AS WE BURNED THE FLAG AND DISPARAGED HER AND HER CANDIDATE OF CHOICE.
WE WHERE JUSTIFIED IN ATTACKING HER PHYSICALLY.
HOW DARE THE MEDIA SAY THAT WE ARE VIOLENT. WE ARE PROTESTORS OF PEACE. BEHEAD THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO TRUMP!

Go back to Africa you fucking nigger.

This is what disgusts me about Trump supporters. Not a single Bernie supporter would ever flip someone off in response to the verbal harassment they were getting before hand.

I mean look at these tolerant liberals defending themselves from the offensive middle finger this couple in the car gave them

youtube.com/watch?v=1tNQ9upvMTk

was she exercising her right to peaceably assemble, and to freedom of expression?

just because you're asking for it doesn't mean you deserve it.

assault is never justified.

They want to paint killary as innocent and let bernie take the heat for what the lefties did to trump supporters

Would you stick your head into the jaws of an alligator?

Bitch literally asked for it

And I'm sure they were flipping her off as well. Equal ground. That then doesn't make it okay to throw objects at her face.

>victim blaming

A Trump supporter flipped the bird?

That's it I'm a #cruzmissile Perhaps having a well behaved hispanic for president will rub off on the others

Yes, does that absolve her from the consequences of her actions? Can you guys just admit you're white knighting?
This ugly ass white bitch got rekt.

So you're saying mexicans have no moral agency? Once they received a unit of social interaction, they automatically reacted like robots?

Nice victim shaming, bernout.

No they don't. So be careful

>spics yell and cuss at Trump supporter

>she cusses back

>gets assaulted ny spics for doing the same fucking thing

I hope you're the first thrown back over the wall

talk shit get hit

Lol what did she think would happen?

Literally nigger attitude. Hows it feel to be an actual subhuman?

>You have freedom of speech but not freedom from the consequences of that speech.
>You have freedom of expression but not freedom from the consequences of that expression.
>You have freedom of religion but not freedom from the consequences of that religion.
>You have freedom of belief but not freedom from the consequences of that belief.
>You have freedom of association but not freedom from the consequences of that association.
>You have freedom of assembly but not freedom from the consequences of that assembly.
>You have freedom of thought but not freedom from the consequences of that thought.

Nice blog post but you still have to go back

>S-she should have known better than to say anything MEEEEEAN

>Maybe if I let Pedro and Carlos fuck my wife again they'll leave us alone...I m-mean we don't wanna provoke trouble, r-right?

Vote for trump

Get jumped

Lulmao this reminds me of the Bernie interview where he says trump was responsible for his supporters being violent and then when asked about his supporters rioting in Chicago he said he can't be held responsible for the actions of his supporters.

She was also recording herself with flipping the bird in frame. I seriously doubt she would do anything unprovoked had she been recording what she was doing.

What is that post supposed to say? That Iam responsible if someone beats me up/throws with eggs or whatever after I say something?

I guess the mob rules after all.

Is that what your daddy taught you ?

Oh yeah EBT was your daddy

That Mexicans wouldn't behave like niggers? Excellent point, exactly why they need to be deported or shot

They were all surrounding her and yelling god knows what, does that mean she has the right to throw a grenade into the crowd?

Assault is not a legal consequence of speech.

Fuck it. The dems are going to split and force Shillary to lose out of spite. They'll be paid back for this.

These days aren't going to last. Ironically if they pulled this shit in their disgusting home countries they'd be shot on sight. Thanks for shitting up our space instead of fixing yours, brown people.

Yeah she shouldn't have. Then she wouldn't have egg all over her lol

There's consequences for everything you do

>consequences can literally mean anything

>"your a nigger"
>get raped and murdered
>well that girl wasn't free from the consequences, not guilty

>Literally nigger attitude

And that's why their stealing your girls, cuck boy.

I wish she would desu, but no it doesn't

>WashingtonPost

Bezos put like 20 people working on Trump round the clock, said his secretary Hope Hicks gets calls from them every 45 minutes. That kike REALLY does not want Trump to win.

>getting flipped off and not releasing the inner silverback

confirmed for white privilege much?

You can't deport American citizens einstein

Ok? Then what are the consequences of being a reactionary piece of shit?

Would you say the same thing if there were repercussions down the line for these people? They get beaten and deported, but they talked shit so they just get hit, right?

Libshits use the "consequences of that speech" to justify retaliating over hurt feelings.
I am equating it by applying it to the other fundamental freedoms of western society.

Yeah, doesn't make those consequences or her wrong

Pedro you're so desperate it's pathetic. Just accept that you're violent, mentally deficient and soon to be deported

Half of them are anchor babies and not really "citizens." They're only even considered "citizens" because treasonous kikes have subverted our Constitution.

Op rationalizes assault.

I've seen Trump supporters cross the line a few times. Usually high test men with repressed emotion, taking it out on beta leftists (who in any period of human history would deserve such retaliation for their weakness).

But never once did I think or say those Trump supporters who behaved like that are beyond the rule or law.

San Jose changed a lot about my perspective. The left will rationalize any violence towards Trump supporters, and consider verbal provocation by a woman to be legitimate grounds for her assault.

You are a beta, low test degenerate and you're going to lose.

Yeah exactly. Flipping a crowd off is not acting civilly

She learned an important lesson

>citizens

She was wrong for flipping the crowd off.The crowd was wrong for throwing eggs.

It's her fault though

>One of the consequences of your speech is that you get assaulted, and the cops do nothing about it
>Freedom of speech

Ok then, the precedent is set then. When provoked, we are allowed to escalate the situation violently. I'm sure this will end in nothing but good things for disgusting brown minorities.

No they are citizens just like you only browner lol

>Usually high test men with repressed emotion, taking it out on beta leftists
Was based John Smith justified in smacking the fat fuck who patronized his wife?

Neither is being a nigger, cursing at people for their beliefs or burning the flag of a country you came into illegally, but hey, two sides, right?

Sage

The only lesson she learned is that Mexicans are a violent culture of bandits and agitators who you should not voluntarily spend time around or else you will eventually be victimized by them.

>talks shit to a whole fucking mob of spics
>(not without surprise) she gets hit
>and egged and taunted and abused and called racist etc

This girl has more balls than most EU countries. She knew damn well what would happen and it's all on camera so the world can see these protestors are subhuman.

Also
>people defend this saying "she had it coming"
What if she had on a short skirt and said sexy things, then got raped. Would she have had it coming?

Assault is assault. It's a degenerate subhuman act reserved for cucks and cowards.
Ganging up on a girl like that, seriously? Were they that afraid of one tiny white girl? Fucking animals.

Aggressively Surrounding a person with different opinions than you and yelling at them is okay but she's in the wrong for flipping them off?

You're a special kind of stupid.

Except that's bullshit.

>Witnesses told local reporters they heard her making anti-Mexican comments to the crowd

This is way too easy of a lie to make. If you believe this, you're an idiot.

These Bernie supporters and Mexican protestors are psychos. Of course they'll try to lie about something like that. It's such and obvious and easy thing to fabricate, and of course people will eat it up because: "Trump supporters = anti-Mexican! Typical! Of course she said that!"

>Y-you can't expect those poor >>>>youths to control themselves, r-right? Pedro said he'll cut me if I talk to him again....

And again, sage

Ok then. Just be sure to look into the demographics of the neighborhood macho man

She shouldnt have started it. Now she knows to stay home and have dinner ready

Yes exactly. Stay in the suburbs cuck

>says the britcuck

M8 youre the last person that should be talking about people taking your girls.

Back to you cuckshed, Nigel.

I thought you retards were against victim blaming?

She proved herself to be the stupid one for flipping off an entire crowd of hispanics. You just know she didnt go to college

So the constitution is bullshit?

Non spic whites make up 62% of our country, 77% of our soldiers, and 80% of our police force.

I mean, as long as we're talking demographics.

Remaining civil is in the best interest of everybody BUT whites.

Yeah, Charlie Hebdo should never have printed those cartoons and articles.

Those 22 journalists deserved to get shot by making fun of a religion, right?
Glad we're on the same page.

Go call a nigger a nigger to his face see what happens lol

Im sorry you think humans are supposedto be gandi

I think she knew what would happen.
There were phone cameras and news crews there. She knew it would get on the news.

Women are attention whores, but she proved a good point. These are literal savages we have.

I thought you retards were supposed to be smart

Flipping off an entire crowd when its just you by yourself lol

>HURR DURR NIGGERS CHIMPING OUT DESERVE TO BE KILLED
>HURR DURR CHAT SHIT GET HIT NIGGER
>THAT POOR INNOCENT WOMAN

There is a term called "mob mentality".

The average German did it with the Jews.

The average white American did it with the blacks in the 40s.

The average Democratic voter did it with this skank.

Your actions have consequences, regardless of the legality.

>act like a man, get hit like a man

Pol seems pretty low-T these days.

Factor in the anime,furry,liberal crowd

They would never support you

Just because the nigger can't control himself doesn't make it right.

Can you imagine if everyone went around punching each other, beating each other up because of some insults?

According to OP and other subhumans, yes. Hurt feelings justify assault.

So a woman can't stand her ground against a bunch of thugs?

Yes. Now you are learning

Nobody feels pity for you berniebots.
You were the first in line to slander Trump while he was smashing Bush and Cruz.
Now you will Bernd over and take a double ration of "ethics" in political journalism,
then be good cucks and vote for Shillary and her political establishment.

Not sure if ironic or that simple minded.

Lol its just egg. She should be glad they didnt throw rocks and crack her mellon open

I dunno, if spics and niggers weren't so damn violent and hateful, maybe most cops and whites wouldn't have anything to hate?
Being peaceful wins the argument.
MLK's pacifism was much more effective than Malcom X's violent messages. He later became a pacifistic because he saw this play out.

These fuckers are setting minorities back decades and undermining the work of people like Cesar Chavez.

cis.org/krikorian/chavezlaraza
Get a grip.

All protesters need to be lynched, she showed amazing restraint given the circumstances

You think the world is about right and wrong lol.

Might is right

okay just fuck off im done.
hope you had fun baiting but if you're not be sure to kill yourself

t. Alberto Barbosa

When it's either death by darkies or "us," guess which one most people pick. There are a lot of former liberals who were cured of liberalism just by being around minorities.

You're a fool to think that if it comes to fight or flight, they'd stick with anyone but their own. Situations like these in the OP show us exactly where whites stand in relation to these people.

Every bubble has to burst.

It really is simple

Talk shit get hit

>does that absolve her from the consequences of her actions
yes. speech absolves you from violence, that's the point of the 1st ammendment.

>the only evidence they have to support assaulting people is a middle finger

The Jews are getting desperate

All republicuck will be lynched before wetbacks are

You are in the way of globalization