How do I convince my girlfriend to wants kids Sup Forums?

How do I convince my girlfriend to wants kids Sup Forums?

Become attractive enough that she wants to have sex with you

We already fugged

I hate babies
they're disgusting
theyd take my body
and my food and stuff
and then they'd make me fat
and rip my vagina

by poking holes in the condom

fuck without condom

Just nut in her without telling her your close to finishing.

Just thrust in with all your hip/quad power so deep even your tiny cock will be stirring last nights dinner, then blast a nut-emptying, sticky huge, creamy white load of baby batter. Literally make her flood with your manhood. Then turn over, say "I hope its an Aryan male" and go to sleep.

Just have conversations with her that it is literally our purpose in life. My wife didn't want kids, and actually paid for women's study classes for two years. I told her she'd never get a job while I slowly red pilled her about the Frankfurt school and identity politics and one day she came home and told me her professors were just man hating dykes so she switched majors to business and makes 60k plus bonuses now. She literally hates niggers and carries a 380 in her purse. She just gave birth to my son at the end of April and would honestly wear a MAGA hat while I fucked her if I asked her.

Women are natural followers, you just need to be a strong enough leader to be worth following. You need to realize being the man of the house means you're the captain and she's the first mate. Gender roles are real and natural which is why the left is trying so hard to destroy them. They crave the destruction of the family unit and upheaval of Western society for their new dream. You need to be someone worth trying to hold on to which means you stay in shape and get a good job.

Why the fuck would you want to have kids you fucking moron? They're a waste of time, loud, you'll never get a moments rest. Jesus fucking christ you can't be this retarded.

You cum in her until she gets pregnant. Then she'll actually use her idiot brain and want them naturally.

You literally just get them pregnant.

All these betas telling you to secretly get her pregnant are giving you female advice. This is what crazy bitches do to keep a man in their life. Be a man worth keeping and lay down your expectations. If she's unsure it's because she doesn't feel stable yet. Be the rock she can stand on or find someone else. You can't wait until you hit milestones before having a family because you'll never hit them all.

I'm shit posting from my bed while my kids play quietly in the other room. You don't actually know what you are talking about and it's pretty obvious.

You don't faggot

This guy's alright

>Yes no kids goyim they're too much work and you'll never have time for yourself. Just next them and find someone else on tinder.

You don't. You find someone who wants what you want and wants to build and you fucking build with them. They'll get liberal, old, and crotchety and never breed. They might reach other fucking cat ladies like them, but while they're out fucking off you'll be educating the next generation in your mimetic and genetic legacy.

It's literally what Islam's followers are doing to the rest of us, and if we aren't smart, it'll overtake us in less than 3 generations.

Thanks for getting it bro. Latin countries still teach their women the right way of thinking so you guys have it easy it seems.

I see a lot of this in this thread. It's like you've never heard of abortions or birth control.

>calls me beta
>college lacrosse player whos fucked more girls than you have seen on the internet

Ok bud, keep that kill count going from moms basement. Suck a tailpipe.

What? Are you a lesbo?

No that's what she said

You don't, you find one that genuinely does. This one will be a terrible mother and might end up "accidentally" killing your kid.

> bragging on the internet.

bahahaha.

So nice of you to grace us with your presence between orgies with hot 18 year olds in cosplay outfits.

>I played lacrosse
>This makes my beta advice masculine

Canada had either gotten better at shitposting or you have your lacrosse playing head so far up your ass you can't even think straight anymore

sounds like she is lazy and is guaranteed to become fat either way. You should leave if she doesn't change

Oh, I got really confused for a moment. Guess I'll go back to my Chinese music videos.

meant for

Are yogy fuxkinv retarded?

She sounds like trash. A girl without a maternal desire/instinct is useless.