I want to die edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PT2wsnG-nTI
youtube.com/watch?v=H7fgNpTxqw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wake up wagecucks dont let my thread die

guess where we're going

Your on your way to meet him?

The best way of dying. Without fear and without pain.

Are you driving and taking a picture wtf

why can't damn whiteys just leave us alone

This OP again?

Any recommended sites to go in Seoul?

no
in my its right sided drive

Just go to the Demilitarized Zone and get shot.

Not part of our itinerary, unfortunately.

red light district

>being such a pussy he can't take a picture while driving

That was one big meh of nothingness

arrived

welcome to the pineapple field motherfucker

It looks flatter than where i live.

also im at flat part of the hill

Elitists fags and poorfags BTFO by social climbing Utot Sabay Tae

>hating elitist
slumlord detected
>dota is a victory
confirms it

>(You)
youtu.be/PT2wsnG-nTI

kind of sad that this schools would organize this
tho at least they are not offering a course for it
like one of those unis in the province

No bisaya banter this thread is blessed

>like one of those unis in the province
That's a thing?

Also:
>DLSU that low
Kind of surprised.

Man fuck my big brother and My Science Teacher, My Brother are close friends with some of my teachers and They told my brother about what happened yesterday, now they are teasing the shit out of me, so he asked his friend to make some grouping activities and he told some of my teachers to pair me up with the girl who bullied me, it was awkward as fuck, working with her

That looks interesting if you're watching from the sidelines i can see why your brother did it..

>girl
>bullied you
hand over the lunch money geekboy

-unzip titi-
your time is up pokpok

Its an opportunity to fuck her

Unless youre a perma virgin

Check the past /asean/ thread on what happened yesterday, im getting glared at by the popular type of people in the school.

its the fiction story time hour in asean

Some aggresive bank call center agent is making me take loans by saying its a promo on a limited time when its already part of their regular service.

Are they really that desperate for commisions?

What kind of Doggo does /asean/ have?

A mutt one. Will cook them when they are at 1-2 years old. No string attached.

Guess who's back

Hitler?
I know his death is a conspiracy.

Used to have a mini pinscher but he ran away a few years ago.

fuck this, today is an awkward and uncomfortable day, I got paired with my bully in three subjects fuck. my brother and my teachers are teasing the fck out of me, My science teacher said its all my brothers idea and if i get angry he just told my teacher to tell me "Its just a prank bro" fuck its super awkward working with her, pic related, too awkward and uncomfortable to walk beside her with all her glares and shit

dodong anong skul ka?
sabihin mo pokpok pakantot

It's just a prank bro
your brother is giving you the perfect opportunity to get goods with the chick so you can eventually bang her
come on man, she tsundere as hell

My loneliness is killing me

Where do you live man? Can I do a drive by and spray her with Lysol? My pals can help me so you can have your revenge.

You two in few years

I told you to kizz her and tell her you love her. It is the only way to make it stop.

Why are Chinese so generous?

>generous
lol no. we're only in it for our own ends.

Well, I dont like it, and we just practiced some waltz for our MAPEH subject, and her hands were cold and sweaty af, well it was the same for me because i was nervous.

Revenge is not on my mind right now even though, im a target by delinquents in my school

Thats gross.

Gross but trust me, it will solve the problem

Nah, I dont like her that much to do it

any hapas here

>this flag
>this post
lel

*hangs self

We filipinos is kinda already half spanish and half malays

its basically "shut up and obey money"

stai zitto animale

Kurva Anyatok

Are they gonna donate more?
15m php is not really gonna do much

> im a target by delinquents in my school
How do you guys get bullied?Maybe i live in Nepal and i don't know anything about bullying.I had many fights with my friends both boys and girls but i've been never bullied and i've never seen bullying someone here.

Just do it

Well i dont get bullied myself except for this one girl who bullied me, but from what i see, they target timid students who overreact to their teasing

so you do like her
BOI
>palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
waltz the shit out of her my man

pls post her pic already

Fck it bong, ok i'll try, how do i get to it? Dont tell me that just go to her and kiss her, how do i raise some flags? Come on bong help me since you really want me to do it

In HS I targeted both the underweight and the overweight people who clearly lacked confidence
In college I targeted the weirdos who spazzed out too much

Just fight shit out of her.I'm a very skinny guy[Literally a bone] because of my stress and depression but i always fight when somebody tries to push me and i've also fought girls[I made entire class+teachers to watch that girl cry.]

You guys are a bad influence on this underage kid.

Don't kiss her you retard, this isn't some animu
Just try to befriend her, apologize or some shit for calling her a bitch in the class, and ask her why she was always up in your grill for the past year
Don't listen to flipbong, fucker thinks he's spanish

By the way, its sarcasm, i am not interested in doing it, i just want to tell its hard to do

Nah, like i said i dont like her like that much, and the waltz is only a project bro.

Lol if you try that here and one friend of that weak guy knows than he'll will collect a gang,enter your class and beat the shit out of you.

Checked,
Kek bless you

Why the fuck am i even going to apologize? I didnt do shit, i just called her she was annoying in 1st year then she went turbo cunt on me. Befriend her, dude shes popular, i dont even know how to befriend her

fuck is this a sign from kek? Does he will it? Will our child create the manifestation of kek?

good thing I don't live in the mountains then
I went after the people with no friends obviously

>Befriend her, dude shes popular, i dont even know how to befriend her
Huh just be yourself.What kind of personality do you have?And do you have friends that are girls?

in silenzio animale

We'll make him a man malay user

Didn't you say last thread you called her a bitch and whatnot in front of everyone and that's why her goons tried to mess you up after school?

Anyway you don't have to genuine with your apology, something like "Sorry I called you bitch but you've been messing with me like a real bitch and I was tired of the bullshit, ja feel"
obviously not like that, but use the faux-apology as a starting point to start talking to her

youtube.com/watch?v=H7fgNpTxqw0
Go full equality on her and shake her up.

>janny isnt banning a literal underage b& kid posts

mkl is just glad we aren't bullying his stupid ass

>using singapore's memes

Since you are with her just push her close to you and tell her you love her. And then kiss

PROUD
TO BE
PEENOISE

f-femdom is the fetish of the enlightened man desu
*blush*

Sauuuuuuuuce desu

This t b h
At least its keeping /asean/ somewhat alive

don't have but have more if you want trianglebro

gif related is the definition of perfection

more :-)

I'm more into kisses

Thats the thing, the normal me wont talk to popular girls and yeah i have friends who are girls, well i like playing basketball and video games, but im most known for doing banter n class

Well i need to set up a conversation then, i'll try tomorrow

So I just shared our glorious Kampilan in /bant/ and they kept talking about how shit the grip and pommel is. is it true?

Yes because you always touch yourself at night

Can it be used for eskrima?

thats cringy

dont do that

This is still femdom. This is therefore still good and holy.

Thanks for keeping my thread alive u.u :)

hey I just simply asked what's their opinion of it. people used cringy too much.