What did scorsese mean by this?

what did scorsese mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc&index=12&t=6s&list=PL3t6ToE_EmAsebWTSNDyuE8212Rdkxvll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was by far the worst shot in the entire trailer. Incredibly amateur. My guess he's gone senile and whatever taste he did have is long gone.

he meant "I'm a washed up hack"

Zack Snyder levels of terrible

>WTF??? THIS ONE SHOT IS TERRIBLE
>TOTES NOT KINO
>I"M NOT EVEN GONNA WATCH THIS HORSESHIT NOW
>WTF I HAVE SCORSESE!!!

so this is about japs slaughtering christians?

who are the bad guys meant to be?

Japs

>so this is about japs slaughtering christians?
You can just read the synopsis on Wikipedia you lazy faggot. You not gonna watch it though, even it it was? It doesn't conform to those super sensitive Sup Forums sensibilities, mate?

Jesuit priests really did go to Japan, and really did get murdered for imposing their bullshit on another culture.

probably the people doing the slaughtering but I haven't received my fedora yet so I could be wrong.

Is this what Scorsese wanted to make for 30 years?

>he literally doesn't get that shot
capeshit went over your head

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc&index=12&t=6s&list=PL3t6ToE_EmAsebWTSNDyuE8212Rdkxvll

Memers should be permabanned.

well to be fair this movie seemed to have a troubled production, Scorsese has had difficulty getting funding recently and this movie is no exception, apparently a lot of people involved took some heavy pay cuts

>this whole website exists for memes
>"memers should be permabanned"

>Autistically repeats the same thing

whew lad

This man was put in charge of the DCU...

why...?

>another white savior in asia film

trash

because capeshit went over your head lmao

>This man was put in charge of the DCU...

who else would take the job?

>N-no you criticizing Snyder for using surface-level, obvious, hackish symbolism to compare Clark to Jesus must mean you just don't GET that he's comparing Clark to Jesus!

>capeshit went over his head

stay mad weeb

>literally thousands of capable and talents writers at WB
Anyone, pick someone more talented than Snyder...that alone is a massive fucking pool of people

Buddy, it didn't go over anyone's head, everyone understood it because it's so obvious a child could recognize it. Some people just think it's deserving of mockery because of that.

Thats literally not what the film is about.

>I-i understood it!!
no, you think you did.

Cape shot went over your head

Is hamfisted religious imagery the sign of a hack?

>liking hack media and garbage premises

you have shit taste

I know I did. Nothing you've said has convinced me of a different interpretation than I got, than everyone got, that you likely got too. You've got nothing to challenge it with.

The fucking point of posting that is to highlight it as how fucking stupid and low brow it is. It's not over his head. He is saying his head is way way above that level of simple imagery.

>too dumb for capeshit
wew

>hurr these white missionaries going to save asians from oppression. how could we do without the graciousness of white people!

portraying themselves as the Messiah is even more ridiculous and self aggradizing

capeshit went over your head too

Good one man. You're not fooling anyone.

Is 2016 the year of christkino?

wew lad

>imposing their bullshit on another culture.
Yeah because that's never happened before in human history, you fucking moron
>bad guys

Are you not a person who appreciates or can follow subtly in story or theme? The point is obviously more complicated than that. It is pretty obvious that the audience isnt meant to think what the Jesuits are doing is completely justifiable, as it tests the convictions of the main characters.

>Yeah because that's never happened before in human history
Literally nobody said this though, you autist. What does that have to do with anything I said? It doesnt change anything to state the fucking obvious

>hurr these white missionaries going to save asians from oppression.
I am convinced that Americans have regressed intellectually to a point where most can't even think past autistic literalism in movies, especially when you got people boiling down complex narratives like this faggot.

Subtly has been dead for a long time.

Do you think that American Psycho is about a well adjusted Chad, too?

Watch the pilot for Vinyl. Scorcese just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Whites are the best. Deal with it.

>literally can't compete in a globalized world that butthurt white males are trying to reinstate racist systems because that's the only way they can have anything

lol whites are over. hell even white women don't like you in a free sexual market. transition or kys.

Racist systems? Like what? All the racism I can think about these days is anti-white, even from white people.
Oh, you're still hung over on the Trump thing, you're one of those libtards who thinks a celebrity as president = Fascim or Hitler, gotcha.

This is next level damage control

>white people are le racist
Just get back to Africa already if you so angry mongoloid

I agree. Heil Trump

>reee anti white!
Please go fuck off with your victim complex, kiddo.

What does Trump have to do with white supremacy? And try to not reply using facebook memes.

Who even said I'm white?

I was shitposting. That was a reference to that Robert Spencer thing that Sup Forums is exploding over

>white people are not racist
>white then proceeds to racist tirade

every time

Oh, sorry user, I'm a retard

No, it's actually bait and you keep chewing on it.

Yeah, nigger, fuck off. I'm sick of you telling me whatever you don't like to hear.

>im not racist
>fuck off nigger
>WHY IS EVERYONE SO ANTI WHITE???
>SAVE ME DONALD!!!

Woa epic trolling

Why has he been having trouble getting funding? It's not like his films are bombs. Is it just because they're not capeshit, or they don't appeal to the Chinese or something?

What happened?

>everyone is anti-white
kek. I've never said that

inorite?

It's the chinese and this movie is going to bomb.

because of Christianity and Japanese.

No, but your actual statement was just as autistic. Its like two posts away from being some bullshit about white genocide or some other such retardation you probably believe.

Poor whites. Its so hard for them in the richest country in the world that literally considers them nearly a protected class of people. Must be hard...

Yet you can't name one, bravo.

It's a paradox, you filthy provocateur.

Why do do many of you pretend to know anything about movies?

Did I have to, to settle whatever OCD you have or something?

the thing is, responses like "fuck off nigger" are often spurred by unending accusations of racism and white privilege. calling someone a nigger still doesn't make you racist, believe it or not.

>fuck off nigger

wow, racist much?

I'm glad this shot is in the trailer, as it'd look like a potentially solid film without it. Maybe there's more shit like this to come.

>Italians
>white

>calling someone a nigger still doesn't make you racist
>calling someone nigger
>isnt racist
>nigger
>not racist
Are you actually retarded...? That is the best example of saying something racist you fuckwit.

>alt white cognitive dissonance

nice mental gymnastics

I thought they were Portuguese.

>inb4 KANGZ N SHIET meme that doesn't make any sense since the niggerfag wasnt Portuguese, he was colonized by them

>if I call someone a nigger, I am totes not racist
WEEEWWWWW

>alt

>nigger word isn't racist
It is actually, but if blacks call themselves like that so can l

you like calling yourself nigger?

I'm not black

son, superman has been doing angel/jesus homages in the comics for a loooong time, in fact he was made to be a moses/golem of prague stand in, and moses was just a progenitor of the jesus archtype.

Also that was one shot in the entire movie.

>t. Carl the Cuck

Sorry that history triggers you so much.

Yes, that's right, it's not necessarily racist. Racism is a belief, not a set of "racial slurs". People call each other names when they're angry. That says nothing about the beliefs and prejudices they hold.

Kill yourself you retarded SJW fuck

Yes autismo, racial slurs can be racist. Calling someone a nigger is a racist slur...which is (spoiler alert) racist.

These hoops you are jumping through are beyond dumb, user.

Okay, how about this, you anti-white kike piece of shit, peaceful mission to a civilized country is not "imposing your bullshit" on anyone, dumb shit

>99% of shitskin countries need globalization to even survive
>Need western countries to thrive
>Need white charity to not live like animals
>Most do so, anyway

A nationalist world would send most of you back to the dark ages, but you're barely a step above that as it is.

No, user, I think you're just confused. I'll repeat again, racism is a belief.

>Talk about muh oppression
>Get told to fuck off
>HAHA VICTIM COMPLEX

no, racism is genetic

>Jesuits """peacefully"" went to a country where they weren't wanted and were dindu nuffins
Are you quite seriously a child?

>Live in civilized country
>Act like dumb, ancient slurs are the end all, be all of oppression
>Chimp out and live in own filth

This is why no one likes you.

>racism is only a belief
No, its not. Why are you so retarded? Things can BE racist...like statements...

>implying any of the washed up blacklisted actors in this movie should get paid at all

They should be glad someone is even pointing a camera in their general direction

Fucking Liam 'Botox'n'Makeup' Neeson, Adam Hackface and Blacklist Spiderman...

What did he mean by this?

>Talk about muh oppression
What are you talking about

>Whites
>Protected class

Last I checked, it was shitskins who have affirmative action, and the social climate favours them because omg raycists r evul :(