Tfatk.com
Embedded youtu.be/kpF47APDDHI

Other urls found in this thread:

vsetv.net/boec.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

49-1

I am tired of this fight already

MMA is a joke

Great OP my man. You should make the threads more often.

Schaub Bless

Thanks bro

Kharitonov vs Sokoudjou about to start

vsetv.net/boec.html
vsetv.net/boec.html
vsetv.net/boec.html

Great thread bro, may the h8rs darkness be voided by your light

Thanks my man. May Schaub have mercy on these h8rs.

Schaub bless

People saying Conor has no chance are stupid right? Conor has a slight chance if his power and speed comes through.

Well everyone has "a chance", Conor has got power and but its not like its something that Floyd has never seen before and dealt with.

No, he has no chance. Sorry.

No chance in hell

Canelo has like 5 times the speed of the Goobgs and he wasn't even close.

You tell me, friendo. His power is out there, but the speed is nowhere close to the required.

Don't quote me on this, tho. I want him to win.

First for my girl

>Conor vs. Floyd gets announced
>all these clueless sports commentators, bitter retired boxers and middle aged boxing fans being this ultra-salty because the fight is actually happening

and I thought mma purists were bad, how can you not get that all fighting sport is a spectacle that people only watch for the heems and memes?

The WWE exists for a reason

44 days

Does Showtime do PPV in Ireland?

Hello obese spammer

Really? I thought Conor was faster

Why would you ever think that?

He's pretending to be bad to bait Mayweather, this has been a 2 year operation and Conor is a genius.

Conor will ko him easy.

surely that image indicates that it's boxing that is a joke, no?

Tell me more about how cm punk's sparring footage was also a ruse.

He just seemed so fast compared to most

>he doesn't want to see Goobs get masterfully smashed
what's wrong with you?

Who is YOUR favorite female UFC fighter? Be completely true to yourself in your answer.

Stop posting you fucking mark

A journeyman in boxing could become UFC champion in lesser than 2 years. Cody garbrandt showed that

You people are retarded
I cant wait for Mayweather to humiliate mcmeme, it is exactly what is going to happen

>lesser
>this is the average boxing fan

>Cody garbrandt showed that

Garbrandt is a lifetime wrestler.

What are your thoughts on Gunnar Nelson?

Cody was an unbeaten Golden Gloves champ and high level high school wrestling champ who could've gone D1 at Ohio State

As far as I'm concerned Cody Garbrandt is the most talented fighter in the UFC

McMeme was on benefits before he started and a trainee plumber before that. Love mma but these autists are deluded comparing the training you need to be a world class boxer

you legit need to train once a week to go pro in boxing

>golden gloves
So a journeyman yeah? Pretty much every boxer has won a golden gloves lol

Despite what people outside of the country think he's actually lazy for our standards. Hate him because of it desu
IT SHOULD BE ME!

Conor is MMA fast. His head movement is really good too, but boxing is a whole other game.

Watch some of Canelo's highlights, look at the speed and power. You've never seen Goobs move and hit like that.

I'm really confident to make the statement that Canelo would beat Floyd if they fought today, he's shown a lot of improvement since their fight.

Why is it always third-worlders hating on Goobs?

whats to stop this happening to Floyd?
Nothing

>2009
cody started mma in 2009 lol

HEAD MOVEMENT

HEAD MOVEMENT

And those boxers would get put on their asses by a fucking NJCAA or even an NWCA wrestler.
>inb4 muh 4 weeks of takedown defense
You don't learn how to stop wrestling without learning wrestling. Purely defensive wrestling is a fucking myth.

relax mr jose first worlder, I don't hate him I just want to see him smashed a bit, on the one in a billion chance that he wins that would be incredible to watch live too, though

>so a journeyman yeah

He never went pro so I don't see how you could possibly make this conclusion and his wrestling is very high level as well

I'm hoping he wins for the memes and because I truly dislike Pooweather.

I'm not Jose, Stavros. My name a Bjorn.

>those dirt tier sloppy punches
LMAO

Boxing fans crawling out the woodwork now they've got some relevance again. I didn't even think anybody under 60 watches boxing.

sure you are diego, I hope he wins too because boxing could never recover from that but realistically speaking I want to see how badly goober will get beaten

i really hope the back injury is a one time thing and he doesn't go the way of derrick rose

he really seems like he can be the best mma fighter in the ufc

I watch if it's Anthony Joshua fighting.

fken 10lb pillows on his hands

I watch if it is Conor Mcgregor fighting.

The greatest defender in Boxing history

>Not trusting me on this
Smdh Oikos ass nigga.

Put on those 10 ounce gloves and come at me, Alcibiades.

Conor haters are bitches

Floyd isn't Eddie you mong

this desu

>Oikos ass nigga
what did he mean by this

>you mong

Joshua just sold out a 90,000 seat stadium

>he never went pro
Exactly

>what's to stop a better boxer than conor from fighting like a worse boxer than conor

Gee buddeh, I don't know.

Never heard of him.

Nah your right eddie is bigger and can take a better punch than Floyd

and yet literally nobody knows that guy but a few normies do know ronda and connor, really makes you think

who?

>and can take a better punch than Floyd

He unironically can't.

did i just write connor

But Willie Pep is dead

gabrandt vs. dillashaw on paper is fight of the year, i don't even think tony vs khabib is arguably better in terms of either of their all around skills it would be the 2nd best fight this year

would you put aldo vs. holloway in the same category?

Doesn't matter. 1.5 million buys in the UK alone.

>would you put aldo vs. holloway in the same category?
Absolutely. I'd also put Yoel/Whittaker and DC/Jones 2 in that category as well.

that's not real fighting you fuckin goof, no one's getting heemed there unless by accident

best wrestling shows there's ever been was that on in the 90's where some retard fell from the roof and went SPLAT inside the ring

You're honestly a moron

are you getting some of that? why the shilling?

got me gud t bh

No that fight was disappointing

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.

>floyd is such a coward he's letting conor fight at his most comfortable weight

So what exactly is the point if the fight itself is going to be shit? Everyone keeps talking about the "press conferences" and "spectacle" why actually care if the fight itself is 99.999998% guaranteed to be a flop?

So this is about a week away.

I think it's a pretty fun card. Anyone else kinda hyped for this? Probably the best event Lellator has ever put on.

I'd love to see Goobs clatter that black midget head off the canvas

Why is the UFC HW champ publicly saying he wants to fight a guy who hasn't unified half the Heavyweight titles in boxing if boxing is dead and irrelevant?

>cant think of a valid point
>m-moron

lmao at boxing fans and their dead sport

Hyped might be too strong a word, but I still love Fedor and Larkin & Machida should be fun. Plus Silva-Sonnen will be pure memes, I'm looking forward to it.

On paper. In terms of execution it was kind of meh.

>phil davis (c)
lol

the top two fights should have happened 7+ years ago lol

Yeah hyped maybe isn't the most appropriate word, but It's guaranteed to be a good time. That Larkin/Lima match-up is sweet. Fedor is always entertaining, juiced up Wand and Chael, Aaron Pico debut will be interesting, Chinzo Machida, Davis/Bader 2. Chandler/Primus can be very spicy. The event also can be a massive failure and we can all laugh at Lellator.

Exactly what? He had a successful amateur career and also has a great wrestling base and started MMA training 8 years ago.

I'm tired of conor only taking fights that mean nothing. If he loses to mayweather, his fans will say he isn't a boxer but had the balls to fight the best ever. They act like he takes up the biggest challenges, but in reality he only takes fights where he can easily write off if he loses (it wasn't my weight class, it wasn't my sport, etc). The truth is he is the most challenge averse fighter in the ufc, other than bisping. Fighting someone who can beat you at something you are good at, like tony or max, is a much bigger and meaningful challenge than losing to someone you have no chance of beating in a sport you've never competed in. If he loses to tony or Holloway he would have no excuse to use as a safety net. He has his fans completely fooled.

@76563100
You will always be a moron.

@76563163
Explain why then dumbo

>match

His fans are usually teenagers with no strong father figure.

Good point, it's stupid to ask to fight the champ of a dead and irrelevant sport.

Oh, and they got Goldie too.

>And we are live...at Bellator
Gonna be really strange.

>Romero is -120 against Pooptaker

Bisping is the luckiest man alive.