Do you all really see us as subhuman vermin or is it just memes and banter?

do you all really see us as subhuman vermin or is it just memes and banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2dIsJ9PuDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are subhuman iki

you mean Turks or Germs?

germans

yes we do, but normies irl don't

All Germans are subhumans

Its too bad the Celts or Romans didn't wipe you out when they had the chance

No. But you're cucked beyond repair tho.

>"germans"
are we talking about modern germans? if so yes
if we are talking about originello germans then no you guys are just a bit degenerative

kill yourself and make the world a better place, americancer

Go sit in your mud hut swedmoli

if germans are white then yes, death to all whites

Not like you're any different child rapist.

>anons on Sup Forums are the only people I could call my friends
>90% of them would instantly despise me irl

>90% of them would instantly despise me irl
We also despise you right here. Just kill yourself.

Hahahah same bro.

No. suicide is a sin.
I also still have a bit of hope

There is no such thing as a sin. It's all made up.

I guess every country has terrible things said about it here, but you really shouldn't take it to heart. It's really mostly just banter.
You learn to take it with stride eventually.

thanks israelbro

Success, historical and current, brings jealousy germanon, don't take it to heart

Your people are nice but keep causing shit

There is no such thing as a "German," not since the Russian festivities after the fall of Berlin in 1945. Slavic subhumans the lot of you.

>berlin is all germany
>implying it even happened

this
it's like any German with the genetic ability to have pride has mostly been removed or moved here to America. Even the Germans here are timid.

Why can't you Germans be more like the Russians and not give a damn about shit you did in the past? You ever see a Russian apologize for the shit they pulled? of course not.

I don't hate y'all but can't help but feel contempt when looking at certain aspects of your culture. But that also goes to all foreigners.

Like how they make Social Democracy a fucking cult in Sweden/Germany and etc..

gas the germans (slavs)

I saw a Russian apologize for not wiping out capitalists

I really want to explain it, but I can't. It's just how it is.
most bubbled people are proud of the recent cuckery tho.

>Like how they make Social Democracy a fucking cult in Sweden/Germany and etc..

I've noticed that too. They obsess over it so fucking much god damn

>why can't you be assholes?

Fuck all of you edgelords.

No. But you guys as a people don't know what moderation is. Just like Swedes, who were full eugenics-mode some decades ago and now they're heading to self-annihilation in the name of political correctness, although they do it for an inherent sense of superiority instead of a will to conquer Europe sculpted in their DNA. Even if you had the chance to prevail on others through a relatively free market with your industrial prowess you still decided to embrace the most destructive ideology available as soon as you could project power over the other Europeans thinking "zis time we're betting on ze lucky horse, fur sure" ending up threatening the existence of the continent once again.

Not only are you the assholes, but each and every one of you got cucked after getting the edgelord card when germans blitzed across you.
Then you got double cucked when the germans realized what shit have they gotten themselves into.
Faggot
I bet i could take all your money and phone without having to beat you up.
Or if you had an ounce of a man inside you, id beat you up and take all your money and the phone.

Eat shit bitch

Cont
Invade my forest and u die

Y'all have a nice day now and watch your bitch mouths before talking shit on the internet.

fuck off

???

I don't think Germs are consciously evil, they're just autistic

eh, thanks?

No but you guys are smug and hurtful, at least on Sup Forums

Most people that post on Sup Forums with a german flag arent even german

I like Germans and I think we could be friends :D

Berkay fuck you C*rcassian

everyone on Sup Forums is smug and hurtful at some point. Or just ironic in which case you probably take every german post seriously because of the no-humor stereotype.

It's mostly memes but i do genuinely dislike germans. Every one of them ive ever met has been an asshole

I'm fond of Germans

Albanians are not subhumans

germans are tho

Stp tring to detroy Yurop evry 50 yrs pls.

fuck you

get a fucking job pablo

>spain
>jobs
JAJAJAJAJAJ

youtu.be/d2dIsJ9PuDo

>hope
You will die knowing your whole life you were used by the world and in the end you'll have nothing to show for your time here. Then you'll proceed to think to yourself why didn't you end it all from the start. Heaven and Hell, Sin is a joke. None of it exists.

What interval do you suggest instead?

Perhaps it's you being a bitch?

/r9k/tier worldview.

GET A FUCKING LIFE PABLO

At lst that mny centuris pls.

will think about it

Memes abd banter. Turns out majority of people here take uncritically. Tajememes and banter which tells you a lot about Sup Forums itself.

I never understood what it feels like to be poor. My whole life I've never lived in a house as small as an apartment. Things came way too easy for me, I have little motivation to actually go after something.

Nah krauts are just genuine cunts

every flag can ask the same question here
this is Sup Forums and everyone treats everyone else as vermin
and we could just talk and ask questions about each other's cunts

Fuck off dumb burger.

Did you call them krauts irl?

Of course not, this was in highschool. I went to school with a lot of rich krauts. Are rich germans especially rude or what?

>that flag
>that post
Wew lad

Just how much of a memeshitter do you have to be in order to be religious in this day and age? It is some sort of post-post-post-irony, where the person reverts back to being an 15th century fuck, ignorant of world?

Yes they are, but I thought rich people in general are like this.

I don't really believe in a god or the bible but I really believe that there must be more to existence.

But the spanish chick and russian guy were both really nice. They certainly had no concept of money or the value of a dollar but they were nice anyways.

No

But migration-wise you should swallow your sense of superiority, listen to us and do what we say for once. Same with France, Nordics and Bongistan.

no

i just like giving you a bit of shit because i remember when Sup Forums used to be shameless krautboos and couldn't kiss your ass enough

fuck that got exhausting

Yes, because that's what you are.
Sorry but you ruined europe yet again

No. But I hate British, Dutch, Swedes and Irish.

My high school got a lot of German exchange students, ours was pretty chill. He was a huge stoner and would often accidentally leave a roach in his pocket before school. We did shrooms together but we didn't eat enough so nothing happened. The German girls that came over were solid dimes.

You subhuman inbred.
You literal oven-dodger

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert merchant. How dare you open your rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Schlomo Shekelburg LeShoastein de R*thschild. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your religiom and nose size offers no hope to the world that it can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the desert you came out of, you literal camel.

I hope you decide to sell your grandfathers and suck some BBC, as your antecesors did to the Kangz. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. J*wish obsession with a few illness victims in the WW2 is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Isr*el has made to the history field. The MUH THE 6 GORILLION sentiment in the average merchant is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about Germany again, you mockery of a human. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you look like white goy. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of chosen heritage.

You kike.

Go fertilise the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, kike, you have a manual job. Make food for a race of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an j*wish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Schlomo. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>But migration-wise you should swallow your sense of superiority, listen to us and do what we say for once.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like Germany :)

based Poland GTFO Germans

Bra71l