Donnarumma will NOT renew his contract with Milan

>Donnarumma will NOT renew his contract with Milan
Where does he go from here, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhaUqw1EUTg
premiumsporthd.it/serie-a/video/giovanni-galli-potrebbero-anche-reintegrare-donnarumma-in-primavera--2017_6807.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

manure

Juve

YOU vay

down the shitter probably
he's gonna get bought this summer for an absurd price and won't live up to expectations

Raiola should be hung

into le trash

Napoli

That fucking snake can go to hell for all I care

LA Galaxy

Madrid or manure

He will warm the bench in hallal madrid.

Flamengo

Benfica

Real Madrid bench.

Man City?

OY VEY

To sit on the bench behind Ederson?

psg

Overrated shit

>absurd price
>one year contract
no

nah let the abj rot somewhere in europe

How is he a snake?

Are you retarded or just a loser?

>im a lifelong la'
>love this club la'
>see? i kissed the badge la'
>oh juve need a gk?
>ciao!

doesn't matter, there is going to be fierce competition and Raiola will pull the strings
record breaking fee for a GK, assured

welcome to Galatasaray

hes not going to juve

>" I'm going to play for this club forever even if it means not winning anything!!"
>he thinks that just because you love something doesn't mean you can leave it

I remember when I was 13 too, Mohammed.

Not win anything? They just got bought up by Chinese billionaires? They bought like 3 players before the window had even opened. They're certainly going to win things in the future. Get educated, yankee doodledoo.

>musacchio
>andre silva
>kessie
wow its fucking nothing

Napoli he's a Neapolitan

They cost like 90 mil Eur together and it's only been like what -- 2 weeks?

also Ricardo Rodriguez
those are good signings just because they didn't cost 45m doesn't mean they're bad

No, my point was that they're clearly in the money and willing to rebuild. I'd be very surprised if they did were not to win any silverware in the future.

meant to reply to the guy you were replying to
Milan are looking good, they shouldn't lose suso through

>Raiola should be hung
why?
>muh Gigio he dindu nuffin

*kisses the badge*

>alcohol
that is haram

of course Donnarumma is responsible for himself
but come on, do you honestly believe he isn't being talked into this by his family and Raiola? he's still pretty much a kid

*snubs the team*

Apparently Halal Madrid have offered him 6,000,000 a year

PSG

next Buffon la

>those signings
>winning the league, or any major trophy

Lmfao.

It shows they have money and what their ambitions are. For the record, they're certainly not bad players. I doubt you've even seen any of them play.

Juve can't afford him.

Nobody thinks they are goint from 6th to winning the league in one year you retarded yank, but in 2/3 it's definitely possible, the kid is 18 he can wait a coupla of years while being the 3rd best paid GK in the world. He's not top club material right now

>*blocks your path*

Team >>>>> single athlete

Fassone did nothing wrong
Donnarumma has smelled big money and I dont blame him, neither Raiola because it's his job

Life continues

>is 18
>the 3rd best paid GK in the world
> not top club material right now
>what could go wrong, right? lets give this kid way more money than he deserves and im sure it wont affect his development
the recipe for failed top prospects, look at Brasil

La classica commedia napoletana

>Donnarumma has smelled big money
But they offered him big money. He would get all the money he wants in the futre if he stayed at Milan. How much more will he get this year? 1/2M? That's ridiculous.

He deserves all that money and he is not brazilian so likely has a >100 IQ as well as some morals.

>napolitan
>morals
topperino kekkerino m8

Yeah, it's working for Britain too with all those hot english prospects amirite

They just won the U20 world cup, you tell me

i think he would have accepted the bid but Raiola wanted more cash for future trades

He's no Jordan Pickford but he is a very talented young goalkeeper.

You literally said here: that they will win things. This whole discussion began here: where I said he wants to win things, and therefore leaving.

Since when does ambition = winning? Are you literally retarded? holy shit lol

And we won the U21 Euros with a bunch of literal whos. Doesn't mean much.

>spend gazillions on players
>dont win anything
When has this ever happened? Even Monaco won last year despite spending considerably less than PSG when they got bought up. Stick to Basketball or whatever shitty sport you watch.

Yeah seems like the problem is Milan doesn't agree with Raiola clauses.

GKs aren't that important anyway. Unless you have a real shitty one, but then you should just get a decent one for cheap.

its because african players are more phisycally mature at that age

To a better team

Milan is a waste of time for him, at the moment.

>Sup Forums mad that Donnarumma doesn't want to be a meme overrated because of muh loyalty

Don't blame him, i wouldn't waste my timr in Serrie A as well.

Money >>>>Badge

He just doesn't care about Milan, and I don't think money is all he's after, let's see if he joins a top club like Real or some useless rich team like PSG

Ok so I see that you don't follow the sport. Thanks for confirming.

>He deserves all that money
he had one good season and still makes loads of errors, he doesn't deserve half of what Milan offered

Uh-huh.

Is he mad about Milan being sold to some chinese guy

He's not world class or anything. He makes a ton of mistakes he'd be eaten up alive for at any top team. In 4 years we'll be making >you now remember donnarumma threads, after being benched to death in Real.

Would Milan let Plizzari be their #1?

>yfw he turns out to be nearly as good as donnarumma

youtube.com/watch?v=lhaUqw1EUTg
I hope. And he has been playing for Milan since he was a little kid.

That'd be very ballsy, but I don't think he's good enough to start just yet. He'll probably get a lot of playing time during pre-season though.

So what? I don't remember Ghana and Serbia winning a world cup after that.

Man united, man city, arsenal, Liverpool.

Just to name a couple of teams that have spent big and not won anything major in some years.

>fa cup & Europa league
>major

kys

He's good. But Milan won't make the same mistake twice and they'll probably loan him to a Serie B team.

What the fuck is this post even?
>Man United
They won literally 4 years ago. Unless you mean they're never ever going to win anything ever again?
>Man City
They've won multiple times since their takeover?
>Liverpool, Arsenal
Not billonaire spending clubs.

Fucking hell yank.

t. retard

The only real failure there is Liverpool.

>making the same mistake twice
not untill he's 18 and signed a 5 yar contract

>spend whole life in a failed club owned by the most despicable italian
>play in the most prestigeous team, get into champions league and win titles for thrice the pay

>not being a crucial part of making AC Milan great again

city and united spent way more recently than they used to, and won absolutely nothing.

you should honestly kys

t. arsenal fan

disregarded

this.

but according to this retard:spending money = winning trophies

I wonder how it feels to be 18 and denied 4,5 m a year contract

premiumsporthd.it/serie-a/video/giovanni-galli-potrebbero-anche-reintegrare-donnarumma-in-primavera--2017_6807.shtml

This is why people disregard your flag when it comes to football discussion.

>spending money = winning trophies
Yes. It does, retard. They all won trophies. They din't win everything only because there's other teams spending as much as them. Real won fuck all for a decade and now they are winning everything. Spending big money is the assurance to win trophies at some point.

This is why you don't give young players first team football

>this is what a """"white"""" italian looks like

don't bother replying with a nonwhite american, because you're cherry picking meanwhile this guy is literally more italian than medici

spending money = winning trophies

thanks for proving my point. Juve will always outspend Milan and therefore win the trophies over them, got it

>Premium
heh
But seriously, there's no point, he'd be toxic to other youth players
Milan should either sell him or keep him in the stands

Milan primavera is coached by Gattuso. It would be a long long year for Donnarumma.

>Juve will always outspend Milan
Except it's false. Milan have new owners ready to spend and Milan is generating almost as much money as Juventus without CL, without a good team. Once Milan get the CL they will be able to outspend them easily.

>this flag
>this topic

>he thinks juventus won't ramp up their spending to stay at the top

The state of people on this board is hilarious honestly

Yes, just like PSG always outspent Monaco and won the league over them. Oh wait...

>le Raiola client face