To whom it may concern

Dear Sup Forums,

We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Donald J. Trump is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential candidates in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Trump is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous? Apart from his snazzy one-liners insulting veterans and women alike, he is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Trump gets his way he will ban an entire religion from entering the United States and deport more than 11 million undocumented workers, some of which have families here. This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech, all of which would vanish before our eyes under a Trump presidency.

Why is Donald J. Trump so popular? Trump panders to the lowest common denominator. He is a fear monger who promotes xenophobia, racism, and sexism. While he is not the first political candidate to prey of the fears of potential voters, he is assuredly the most successful. It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims he will protect them, but Trump’s strength is nothing but a façade. This man has spent his entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation. Make no mistake about it, Trump is not the champion of the common folk, he is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Donald J. Trump. Only you, the people, can stop him.

Sincerely,
Concerned American Citizen

The God Emperor cannot be stopped

I don't need to like Trump to hate Hillary

ctr pls go

And vote for who? Hillary? A criminal pathological liar?

No thanks. Trump might be a nutcase, but his cabinet and those around him will curb his more insane policies. Hillary though, she's a fucking snake.

Who would you rather have, a big dumb jock who laughs at your face and gives you a wedgie...or a fucking snake that whispers honey in your ear, then shanks you when its profitable to her.

Thats your choice america.

Oh yeah, and FUCK MUSLIMS. Who gives a fuck about some fucking backwards ass religion. And deporting ILLEGAL immigrants...holy shit, what a radical idea, deporting people who enter a country FUCKING ILLEGALLY.

Get fucked.

Jesus, the weakest part of shilling was always the hilarious length of posts (at the forum that invented tldr!), and now they're getting longer!

go suck clinton cock elsewhere shill

Stop stop, I can only get so hard.

I legitimately can't tell if there are shills that think this will work or the shitposters are just taking advantage of the situation

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>people replying to this copypasta

INCREASINGLY

A vote for Hillary is a vote for hawkish war policies, more money in the pockets of big banks, and a blind eye to increased fracking.

At least Trump has a platform that seeks to change the status quo and not continue down the current derailment this country is riding to the ground.

>$0.01 neetbucks has been deposited to your account

You really think that Trump is more dangerous than a person with a proven history of being a warhawk? kek

>This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion, equal opportunity for all, and freedom of speech

Yes, and Islam doesn't support any of those.

>shitty bait

I am missing a canadian flag on that post

Hillary is a violent psychotic criminal. But her strokes simply make her unfit to do anything.

Dear OP
We need to have a serious talk. The joke that is Hillary Clinton is no longer funny. In the recent months we have seen the unprecedented rise of one of the most controversial presidential puppet in American history. At first it all seemed like a fun joke that would eventually fizzle out, regrettably, it has become abundantly clear that Shillary is here to stay. America is on the precipice of electing one of the most dangerous political figures in the country’s history.

Why is Hillary Clinton so dangerous? Apart from her snazzy Benghazi adventures insulting veterans and war heroesalike, she is trying to declare war on the American way of life. If Hillary gets her way she will ban an entire working class of Americans by giving more power to the jewish bankers at Walls Street, the federal reserve and those billionaires will be soon trillionares while the middle class grows weaker as the paid mainstream media will continu to blame the poor lower class for their problems.
This goes against everything America stands for. This country was founded on the principles of freedom of religion.

Why is Hillary Clinton so popular? Hillary panders to the lowest common denominator. She is a lefty circle jerker who promotes blind obedience, white genocide and zionist neo con interests It is understandable that people would want to rally behind someone who claims she will protect them, but Hillary’s strength is nothing but a façade. This woman has spent her entire career preying on the poor and fighting against the “little guy” with frivolous lawsuits and mob style intimidation such as supporting the patriot act and other crazy policies by the Bush administration. Make no mistake about it, Hillary is not the champion of the common folk, she is their worst enemy.

There has never been a more eminent threat to the American way of life than Hillary Clinton Only you, the people, can stop her, imprison and persecute her along with the kikes at Wallstreet.

Fucking SJW, PC Bully OP.

Trump is to punish you for being a bunch of fucking Orwellian fascists.

And Shillery is fucking going down.

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HILLARY, FUCK YOU (((CORRECT THE RECORD))) SHILL

I never fell for the Trump meme, he is the punchline to this joke of a campaign where the neurosurgeon has to pretend to be a real nigga to try to get votes, and still not outlast the old man who promised free shit for everyone while anyone who has seen an economics book wept.

However, between le epic meme canidate and woman who fucked the last competent president, I will vote Trump every time.

I won't like it, but I believe that he is worlds better than Hillary.
Would I rather vote anyone besides Trump? Yes, he only got as far as he has by being a personality, and repeating what the base shouts.
But I would rather vote in random pieces of Hitler's well decomposed corpse as president with Osama's shark shit remains as VP than see Hillary in office.

TL:DR

pretty much this.

Trump is by far not going to be the best president but he will be a hell of a lot better than Hillary.

while Hillary has experience she will use it to further her own goals not Americas.

At Least Trumps goals are to build a legacy fro himself which involves being the best president ever. so at least he will try in that regard but hillary will destroy the US just so she can get above it

underrated post
wonder how many bernbots are going to swing for Trump even though

Trump is unfit to be POTUS. Vote for Hillary unless you want to see your country destroyed from within.

explain why she is good

Clinton is unfit to be POTUS. Vote for Donald unless you want to see your country destroyed from within.

Fuck off ((correct the record)) shill

Clinton is way worse u dip

Hillary pls go.

Hahahahaha like I am already seeing? Fucking faggot.

Go back to your Super Pac

She has the integrity, temperament and experience to give this nation what it needs. She has vowed to build upon the foundation the Obama has set, and will not stop fighting for social equality. Hillary has dedicated her life to serving this great nation, and no reality TV star can take that away from her.

Trump is the least evil and Libyanon knows. I hope NATO will assist Trump in snackbar removal next year, I'll be enlisting for deployment if they allow me (age limit is a problem).

>she has the integrity

4 words in and you're already lying.