/nbbmn/

I just gave Taake his worst review on the Metal Archives today for the lulz edition
Check the review here: metal-archives.com/reviews/Taake/Kong_Vinter/672916/Demiror_Moritur/373962
Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cq9B-8IsdpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tKBAlVNGVew
youtube.com/watch?v=GR80zAJGbc4
youtube.com/watch?v=wc3Um8G5z6A
youtube.com/watch?v=VASlJtmEqw0
youtube.com/watch?v=vvySQBT7_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=1HFpREHNEBM
youtube.com/watch?v=98cOXTxxU-w
youtube.com/watch?v=9eDL01w2wC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-bWetvrQa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post kvlt demos and compilations

Post “raw” sounding albums.

DSBM is bad because it glorifies weak/effeminate sounds and feelings. While this may appeal to pirs it does not make for good black metal

>you

Writing bad/pretentious reviews when you're a talentless faggot is the most numale thing ever, and I don't even listen to Taake. Just in general that is pathetic numale behaviour, no matter what band
You think you're being so spiteful because brainlets care what percent a band has or what other people think, you're pathetic

>your opinion

Kill yourself

This needle dick also gave aryan blood a shitty review. Guarantee this numale is just jealous that he either can't play any fucking instrument, or that no one likes his band except his mom and cheating girlfriend

objectively wrong

here is your (you)

a lot of people agree with me, idc if you think being sad and crying is badass. Listen to whatever you want numale

Hey, fellow autism metal fans! How are you today?

why would that be wrong

Looking forward to December so I can be autistic about something else

>think being sad and crying is badass
Who does this

what's up with the hate for judas iscariot? is it just the purists who think only euros can make black metal?

idk the appeal of DSBM is sorta lost on me

>when you're a talentless faggot
hell metal is shit

DSBM is utter shit

Reposting hidden gems from dead thread, also DSBM is not BM
youtube.com/watch?v=cq9B-8IsdpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tKBAlVNGVew

I nearly forgot about hell metal

I don't listen to bm because it's "badass"

do you?

post shit you've literally NEVER seen posted here:
youtube.com/watch?v=GR80zAJGbc4

No. Why do you listen to bm pirs, tell us

DSBM is edgy emo 2deep4u shit for faggot numales like pirs

kill yourself

not solely because it's badass but sure, hell yeah. If your enjoyment of bm is so drenched in irony that you feel uncomfortable calling it badass then you can fuck off

>Why do you listen to bm
the ideology
music is secondary

because I like how it sounds

fuck off

the ideology is important but I'd be lying if I said I didn't care about the music. I'm here for hatred, riffs, and raw production

that's it? sad!

Exoskeleton -- Plutonian Herd

ideology is unimportant to me i just find that post funny

if you were actually this impartial you wouldn't be replying to all NSBM with "le cringe xD" constantly

well I don't disagree with that poster entirely but like I said I don't agree 100% either

What are some bm albums that have GOOD ambient tracks/ambiance in general?

What's on the schedule for December?

probably doing dungeon synth, supplemented with black metal

when did you realise that death metal is better than black metal?

A lot of people on here seem to take their BM really seriously. Am I one of the only ones who just likes losing himself in a wall of sound? I've only seen a few BM bands live (and two of them were hipster BM) but it's such an amazing way to just stop thinking about shit and lose yourself in an explosion of noise. It's sort of cleansing.

Some people go for the nbdsd (dungeon synth December) or nbhnd (harsh noise December).

For me i'm going go over 2017 shit and idm

go back to /metal/ brainlet

t.ourist

After the traumatic brain injury

>nbhnd (harsh noise December).
This sounds alright tbqh

black metal is the favourite subgenre among brainlets and metallets though.

there's plenty of music that you can mindlessly do that to. fuck off if you don't believe in what bm is about you faggot

paysage d'hiver

brainlet tourists actually believe this

Easy there luciferiotisoth vampyrellossa
>if you don't believe in what bm is about
Which is what? The Satanism meme?

Say, how many people do you suppose I'll upset if I wear my Deafheaven tshirt to see Watain in January?

black metal has more mainstream normie shit bands like mgla and wittr, death metal doesn't have any modern equivalents of this. black metal is the pleb genre.

I rarely dislike ambient in my bm

>I like pdh, am I kvlt yet guys?
Fuck off pirs

bm can be about many things but the unifying theme would be an earnestness and a sincere passion for whatever the subject matter is, not "lulz this s0unds kewl brah"
death metal has a lot of shitty mainstream bands wtf are you talking about. have you forgotten arch enemy and shit? that mess is trash. while not gay and hipstery like mgla it's shitty in its own way

was kreator black metal?

>melodeath
oops

no, stop this

i would call melodeath the shitty normie version of death metal, plus a lot of slam and tech death is pretty tasteless bro-metal

why the fuck is sodom black metal then?

it isn't reeally

>first wave black metal isnt black metal

in the sign of evil is black/thrash

this is not an untrue statement, since stylistically a lot of what we call 1st wave isn't bm by today's standards

>How dare you just like how the music sounds
Seriously, does any subgenre try to take itself as seriously as BM?

just because you say its not black metal doesnt make it not black metal
are you one those fags who say black metal started with under the sign of a black mark?

I am not. Hellhammer really pioneered it as far as I'm concerned. Hellhammer and Bathory are actual first wave whereas the rest are """honorary""" """first wave""" bm bands

such unapologetic tourism, wow

>wimphamner is black metal
>sodom isnt

A few favourites picked out:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc3Um8G5z6A

youtube.com/watch?v=VASlJtmEqw0

youtube.com/watch?v=vvySQBT7_8w

youtube.com/watch?v=1HFpREHNEBM

youtube.com/watch?v=98cOXTxxU-w

youtube.com/watch?v=9eDL01w2wC8

Sodom is kinda borderline imo, but kreator and venom are obviously not bm

They're really not very good. It's actually the opposite of what you said: had they not been one of the early "notable" USBM acts but rather some bm band out of continental Europe with a full length in 1996, they'd (he'd?) be entirely forgotten.

>into metal only for 'muh Veldt-anne-chow-ung"
>doesn't listen to the formative works
These are the people who make fucking terrible bm

is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-bWetvrQa8

Of Great Eternity is one of my favorite USBM records.

>unapologetic
Entirely, my friend. Why would I apologise for thinking the music you like is good? It's almost like you were hoping that the abrasiveness of BM would drive off everyone apart from the members of your special satanclub.
Shit, is BM the new Sup Forums? I guess in BM terms I'm either a newfag or the cancer. Almost definitely the cancer, thinking about it. Gonna see Wolves in the Throne Room Thursday and I can't wait.

no, we're just not all dadrockers like you

t. Kvltlit

are you shitposting

so being a dilettante is cool now

I know once I heard this fuckin old band and they had like, riffs I just..ugh!

same desu

>Amoeba
He actually did an okay job at explaining it though.

More black metal until spring.

why stop then?

Spring and Summer are not good seasons for black metal.

Who said I'm cool?

wrong.gif

Maybe a little, but not entirely

I guess you got me there, self-proclaimed loser

Horn sucks dude

be real with me dood there are genres where being casual about shit is less frowned upon

yes, minus that album

no, that album is definitely not an exception

I'm in a BM thread - I have a lot of company