14.6 PPG

>14.6 PPG
Why are people considering him a lottery pick let alone 2nd in the draft?

stay in your lane, OP

OP is stupid and thinks he knows more than people in the NBA

Stats don't lie, he doesn't have a higher PPG than anyone else in the Top 10 draft prospects. Every other Point Guard beats him in assists per game. So if he isn't a scoring PG or a passing PG what is he?

Hey OP

>muh stats

Colege stats tend to be always pretty low.His college stats are identical to Jason Kidd's

He's a solid playmaker and scorer and the expectation is that he'll improve to become a top player in both. He's a gamble, but if it works...imagine a full potential Russel+Lonzo backcourt with PG+full potential Ingram in your frontcourt. It's a risk, but a risk worth taking.

High scoring PGs are a meme in most cases

See Harden, Westbrook, IT...

I didn't see him in the game against Kentucky. If that's how he's going to be against real competition then how is he going to be in the NBA? I'd still say he's a top 15 pick maybe even top 10, but stop overrating him.

he has like 9 assists per game. His court vision as a primary ball handler is great.

>Can't initiate offense in the half court
>Can't effectively run a pick and roll
>average ball handler
>Struggles to get past college defenders
Nice "point guard" you got there

You haven't watched basketball, stfu.

Big Baller PG

He's not a scorer. Draymond averaged less than that I'm sure. He's still on team USA and an all star

I think this years draft is being overrated. Ball is a slow footed white guy with suspect defense and shooting. Fox is a flat out bad 3 point shooter and he is like 160 pounds. Tatum is a non athletic iso scorer that can't shoot 3's well and takes long 2's instead. Jackson has a suspect shot and a mediocre wing span. The only sure fire star is Fultz. Fultz have it all.

I like Monk as the #2 guy myself

In BBIQ, experts bestowed upon him the coveted ranking of "Super Genius"

>tfw two smart too win in college

>Rating a point guard by scoring

Try lurking for a few more years bruh

>Fultz have it all
...yet can't translate any of it to wins. I think he'll turn out to be a team cancer tbqh

because people don't know shit, ever
>b-ben simmons is amazing unanimous 1st pick!
>can't even make the NIT
>nba career already over

His skill set is not geared towards the current NBA. He does not make 3s consistently, can't get his shot of on the move.

He runs a good fast break, but that is not going to cut it.

Fuck the current NBA. we're bringing show time back. Current NBA is boring trash

We're?

Remember who has the #1 pick, Laker fag.

Tatum and Jackson have the highest floor out of all of them. Worst case scenario is that they'll be a servicable 6th men. Ball is a toss up. His scoring is extremely suspect enough to significantly affect his overall value , which gives him the highest bust potential, but also the highest ceiling (if he develops a midrange game). Fultz has all the tools and has the best value in the draft, but there's still a risk if his game wont translate well (risk of him being a bust is there, but low). Fox is good, but cant memechuck and is inconsistent. Probably the weakest of the top 5. I'd place Smith or even Monk ahead of him

He's a BIG BALLER and he has his own BRAND

To be fair, the Washington Huskies have been a garbage ass team that can recruit under their previous head coach (he only just got fired this year).

hes barely top 20 this year and only 2 PER better than the next player on his team

forgot the one showing his team mate

THIS SO MUCH

did he make this thread while driving?

How did you get that?