God why did Adult Swim replace American Dad with this unfunny reddit tier show?

God why did Adult Swim replace American Dad with this unfunny reddit tier show?

I think they got an hour taken away, that or daylight savings messed something up.

If they replace The Cleveland Show with Bob's Burgers and had an hour of American Dad it would be a thousands times better. But I think Lazzo is intent on running The Cleveland Show until the universe dies.

Small/Bouchard cartoons are kino

>everything I hate is reddit
I too was part of the liberal debate team back in high school

I thought they just changed the schedule.

I instantly change the channel when it comes on. 0/10 show

I really like bobs burgers
and I really like that a cartoon about unconditional familial love and support and treating everyone well airs alongside adult swims regular lineup of cartoons that are tripping over each other to get as far to the other end of the spectrum as possible.

show puts a smile on my face every week, 10/10 would recommend

>hating based bob and his wacky family

go fuck yourself you fun hating faggot

Bob's Burgers is great.
I get a boner when I hear Kristen Schaal talk.

Trolling or retarded

9PM-12 Midnight are all fox syndication shows. That gives them 3 hours to play fox syndicated shows. Their going to automatically play an hour of family guy, so that cuts the time to two hours. From their, they are simply playing a half hour of each fox show they have (American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Cleveland Show, and King of the Hill. Now, if I was programming adult swim, I would not play the Cleveland Show at all, and try to get a show like futurama, bevis and butthead, or reno 911 to break up the seth mcfarland fest that goes on every night.

Bob's Burgers is ok, but doesn't fit in with any of the other shows on adult swim other than King of the Hill. DESU, I don't know why adult swim hasn't just spun off into a separate channel, where they can play old Mad TV, Reno 911, shows like KoTH and bobs burgers, etc during the day, and get more raunchy as the night goes on.

I'm sure someone has tried pitching something like this to Ted Turner, or whoever you would pitch that sort of thing to now, but he'd have to foot the bill for another channel, and I doubt he wants to do that because it's cheaper to do it all on one network.

>dr katz
shit was the kinoest

TBS in the afternoon runs a block of Cleveland/AD/Bob's/FaG. It's comfy watching until new girl infests the screen

I used to enjoy new girl until sitcom-everybody-fucks-everybody-itis hit

>t. salty virgin

What do your words even mean. Also why are you watching some shitty modern day American sitcom anyway.

They are all shit for retarded redditors

Even the drawing is obnoxious

American Dad doesn't belong to Fox anymore. Maybe that has something to do with AD going.

>I don't like it so therefore it's reddit

Just look at the fucking drawings. Look at their nose, eyes and the shape of their head. Only a braindead redditard would think of it as anything other than obnoxious

American Dad was shit as well

AD's ratings have dropped through the floor since the move at any rate. It's the lowest the show has ever got, might just get cancelled at this rate.

>its a gene/teddy episode
Worst shit ever.

I don't see what the character designs have to do with the show being reddit

Ah someone else over 30 in here. Dr. Katz, The Critic, and Duckman. Classics

>Duckman

criminally underrated.

I know.

man I really tried to give it a chance since some friends told me its good. but I just cant watch it. everything about this shit seems so forced and the characters arent really likeable either

Ive given the show 3 chances and I stop watching it every time.

It's just... Average And as you said nobody is likeable

Why are you typing like that? Hmm, could you be a... mobile poster?

>being this autistic

user want milky milky!

It's super comfy. I love it.

I love Bob's Burgers; however, I am still fucking puzzled why Cleveland Show is still goddamn airing.

I also hate that they've moved back to 9PM.

My ideal line-up is KotH from 8-9, Bob's Burgers from 9-10, American Dad from 10-11, and Family Guy from 11-12 or 11-1:30

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! WAH!!!!!!