Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

2 sandniggers dressed as Jews went on a shooting spree in Israel

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/08/shooting-in-tel-aviv-leaves-9-injured-gunman-arrested.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/08/shooting-in-tel-aviv-leaves-9-injured-gunman-arrested.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
youtu.be/lt47llMalmc
fb.com/ynetnews/videos/10154358500560572/
twitter.com/IsmailHaniyyeh/status/740630861784199168/photo/1
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/israeli-minister-wants-to-annex-half-of-west-bank-and-kick-out-the-Palestinians/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631982/Gunmen-dressed-ultra-Orthodox-Jews-kill-three-people-wound-nine-Tel-Aviv-shooting.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn I clicked on that ad today out of curiosity when using a friend's laptop. Anyone have one?

satan pls

The world is so cucked by Islam nobody cares about dead jews and Israel anymore

Are you (((alright))) my hebrew friends?

>muzzies chimping out in Israel

So, nothing unusual

Nobody cares about kikes. In fact any dead kike is good news. They are doing Hitler's work

the headline said 9 injured. Ragheads really seem so incapable of anything other than being complete shit and turning things into shit.

Oy vey! It was 10! They were gassed on the spot! This anudda shoah! These goyim mock the murder of the 11

muslim detected

Isn't it your daily time to pray, Mohhamed?

Is this the beginning of a joke or....?

Why are you making fun of the deaths of 12 innocent Jews?

I'd be more sympathetic if Barbara Spectre didn't exist.

hey look on the bright side at least the carpet bomb the muzzies for a couple months after this.

>waah if you don't love israel you're a muslim
Use your tactics elsewhere, cunt.

Yea no Schlomo, you're on the wrong board. Reddit is down the hall and to the left

>foxnews.com/world/2016/06/08/shooting-in-tel-aviv-leaves-9-injured-gunman-arrested.html
I wonder how they will blame this on Trump and white men in general.

Ah, the age old question resurfaces again...

Does Sup Forums hate muslims or jews more?

Oy vey! The 13, my cousin was shot on the spot. I saw it with my own eyes

>implying a jew could be innocent

Allah wont be pleased if you dont pray, my brother.

#JewishLivesDon'tMatter. Deal with it shlomo.

hate speech! stop denying the death of the 13 sacred rabbis. Mashugana!

Meme magic made this happen. Yesterday quints summoned an attack on Tel Aviv, user called out that city specifically.

14 Jewish babies were slaughtered. Have some respect, pol!

>2 sandniggers dressed as sandniggers went on a shooting spree
?

I hate them both equally senpai

>W-waah if you expose Jews you're a fiwthy mudslim!

Eat shit cancuck, go suck some more jew dick, might get a few more shekels donated to your account

That's some old news we got a lot going on since then

Have this one too

Fuck all moslems and kikes, and atheist!! What is so hard to understand?

I'd rather have dead muslims than dead jews.

Alawites are pretty based tho

ya right man kikes are shit

It was 15, how dare you forget about the 16

Is stormfront under maintenance?

Where did you get 25 from? 63 perished you anti-semitic bigot. Also, gas the grabblers

You're in the wrong neighborhood kike

15 innocent Jewish citizens murdered by the Muslims, oy vey this is truly another Shish.

#Freepalastine #ReligionOfPeace am I right my brother?

Oy vey! What a shoah, this is like another 6 trillion. I was shot myself today over 6 times.

The numbers just keep on rising, I heard they brought the chosen back to life just to kill them again making the kill count 148 so far, the goyim media claims it was only 200, but over 600 have died.

>m-muh stormweenie
Where do you think you are bud?

This is what's funny. Because of your assumptions you think if we dare oppose Israel that means we're muslims. Typical neocon idiot.

>brought the chosen back to life just to kill them again
G-d, what a bunch of nazis. There were also reports of the shooters time travelling to a parallel universe just to shoot up Israel again, meaning the REAL death count is at least 1200.

>if you don't support kikes you're a muslim
Kikes always say this trying to subvert Sup Forums, you're not the first Schlomo.

Heil Hitler, the holohoax never happened. Jews are the Synagogue of Satan and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Of course the shooting already has it's own Wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting

>ragheads killing kikes

just another day in the middle east

You must be useing an old source. 856 Jewish babies died according to recent findings, you fucking nazi.

Just increase the death count by 1 everyday

God bless those 31 poor, innocent Jewish babies.

>A four-year-old girl was reported to be one of the deceased victims
Oy vey, what a lie! It was four 1 year old girls, not one 4 year old girl!

Hitler loved muslims, theres even quotes of that, very halal my brother

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting

>killing 6 million

SHUT IT DO-

Stormfags are the same as SJW's regarding authoritarian measures to instill their ideas. Get fucked retard, most of Sup Forums is moderate.

Glad to see the right figures beginning to surface.

>hitler loved Muslims
Wow you really just be just assigned here. That's a compliment on Sup Forums lol fucking kike

Read my lips kike. HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Let them kill each other.

>hitler loved muslims
WEW

Weren't the suspects wearing nazi armbands while screaming "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW"? I think the wiki needs to be more accurate

Only if a people is willing to participate, no one's forcing you to do shit. Do you see any muh stormweenie shit outside? No, you never do, just liberal shit. As we can see from today, a democracy cannot survive without being infiltrated by usurers and kikes. Stay cucked.

Muslim Internet Defense Force is working overtime I see

>most of Sup Forums is reddit
Fixed that right up for ya bud.

It was probably a false flag to reinforce the notion that Israel isn't a parasitic apartheid state fueling half of the problems in the Middle East.

Gas the kikes, race war now

Calm down satan, looks like your kike skin has been revealed.

Stormfags are definitely the same as SJW when it comes to reposting images that are blatantly false.

noice
youtu.be/lt47llMalmc

Well *I hope they kill more for the injustices they have to suffer.

>666
Kike confirmed

The only muslims that fuck shit up are Sunni and Wahhabi niggers.

Pic posted by Hamas

Israel fucked up

>One of the Tel Aviv shooters was on a Shin Bet suspect list, Channel 2 reports. Both were in Israel without permits.

>Both have been missing for days, the television channel reporting, citing Palestinian security sources.

Also read that there was no info of any attack

Video of those fleeing

fb.com/ynetnews/videos/10154358500560572/

Picture of suspect shot

twitter.com/IsmailHaniyyeh/status/740630861784199168/photo/1

>Israeli minister wants to annex half of West Bank and kick out the Palestinians

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/08/israeli-minister-wants-to-annex-half-of-west-bank-and-kick-out-the-Palestinians/

Can you blame the shooters? They're going to be killed or run out, so they better make the most of it

goatfuckers btfo confirmed

no fuck off

Tldr

>Dunecoons killing each other in their pathetic sandpits

Am I also supposed to be surprised when I see the sky is still blue?

Schlomo, that's Kek telling us he's a Jew

Ah, some JIDF counter memery I see
Nah, Syria stands against a tyrannical Israel, and Israel supports the fucking FSA (wahhabi and sunni niggers)

>The two suspects are cousins a may have used a homemade machine gun to carry out the attack.

>Gunmen disguised as an ultra-Orthodox Jews carried out terror attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631982/Gunmen-dressed-ultra-Orthodox-Jews-kill-three-people-wound-nine-Tel-Aviv-shooting.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Ha

Honestly it just goes to show yuo the mentality of the goy who supports Israel, if you do you're and ebul Moodslim!!11!

I don't care about Israel. Islam is still cancer nonetheless.

swedish media fuckin had a news panel, some interviews live with swedish
cuckdominatrix girl, and made a big fuss out of it, fuckin kikes can die. i hate this country.

You've been shilling for muslims this entire thread, nice try.

Please show me where Shi'ites or Alawites stir shit up? Or do you just not pay attention to sects, just the word Muslim right? If you have a pair of eyes, you'll notice all the faggots stirring shit up are Sunnis, like Turkey and Saudi Arabia, along with Isis, and "moderate jihadists". Take a minute to actually look at this shit.

Where are Krav Maga practitioners when you need them?

LOLOL

Alawites are barely muslim, and they treat Christians better than any kike ever will.

The ideology is cancer itself, the koran is universal for them

>grabbing balls/pulling hair
>martial arts

How about no, and fuck Islam.

Checked

israel should be moved from palestine to west africa.

muslims can blow up buildings, niggers cant do shit.

Checked

>tel Aviv

No surprise there, fucking place is a multicultural fag place.

>I literally have no idea what I'm talking about, just making assumptions because I suck Israeli dick
>I don't even know anything about the topic we're discussing but yuo're wrong

Some sects are less violent than others yes, does not excuse the ideology itself

Not that you satanic nigger, the ramadan sand niggers.

Himmler was obssesed with the occult, and that speech by hitler was made in the early days, the actual way chrisitans were treated later was different.

I was never excusing the ideology, but if you see their practices ( women wear normal clothes, protect christians) there is literally nothing to complain about

Just fuck off, Mohammad. I should only ever care about the differences between the sandniggers to the extent that I can exploit said differences to help take them all down.