Who's opinion matters more? 190 critics or 54,084 of the general public...

Who's opinion matters more? 190 critics or 54,084 of the general public? This movie pulled $400 million and the general public considers it a 3.9/5. Anyone that still claims this was a flop is just plain wrong.

This movie would've made a lot more money if it had no human actors and everything was CG.

I see maybe 50 movies in the theater per year (none of that is Marvel or DC shit fyi), and this is the only one I walked out of (not the only one I wanted to walk out of) in the last ten years.

Is it a flop? I don't know. Is it a piece of shit? In my opinion yes.

go away you robot

Everybody knows critics are worthless, especially in a medium as shallow as film. Good movies are so rare nowadays that critics can only judge movies on cinematography and how many explosions it has.

warcraft had some pretty serious faults though

It had problems but it was still as entertaining as any other cape shit. If they make a second one and fix even half of the problems it's bound to be a classic. I mean, it was better than them hobbits.

Your post is silly

Those audience scores are always bullshit. Same goes for scores for any tv show, and also scores for movies that came out before RT.

Honestly they should have gone with Huey Ball's offer.

The Hobbit Trilogy made more money AND got better reviews.

It's clear which series was the true CGI fantasykino.

>true CGI fantasykino.
I wish you a painful death.

why didnt they fly to the mountain on eagles and fight the dragon with their help?
dumb movie is dumb

The Hobbit Trilogy had the success and critical acclaim of The Lord of the Rings trilogy to back them up though. It's an unfair comparison. If The Hobbit movies (in the state that they were) had come out before Lord of the Rings, they would have made a fraction of what they did and gotten far more critical backlash.

>Shill critics, proven to have no credibility (on RT atleast)
or
>Neckbeard virgins who are way too invested into WoW, literally accounts for years of their lives.

Neither tbqh

Both were bad

I onky made it about 10 minutes into the movie. I was fucking shocked by how hideous, jarring and incoherent it was.

I'd agree more with the critics. It was a shitty movie, especially because I like Warcraft.

Yeah but with the Hobbit its source material is actually good. Whereas, even as a fan of Warcraft, it felt like the film was struggling against its source the entire time because the Orcs vs. Humans stuff is pretty fucking terrible.

Will there be another movie?

Wow. You didn't understand the entire plot in the first 10 minutes. How sad.

>Outing yourself as a dumb fuck with a short attention span
Nice.

I hope so. I want them to get to the Arthas storyline because it's the best plot those games ever had.

Agreed, they should've started with Warcraft 3, it's got the best story by far

One film i like only has like 20 reviews on RT. how they can have a score with 20 reviews idk because they reviewers were all dumb niggers

i literally walked out after about 5 minutes. this movie sucks already after only 10 seconds...

Casual, I walked out after 2 minutes.

They 190 are paid to review it negatively

The 54000 paid to review it positively

You decide

The movies has some problems, but it's nowhere near 28% bad.

Really solid film....german film festival entry......ah no wonder it got bad reviews, hell it was only distributed in german and italy, no money to pay anyone off

I haven't seen it because I'm not interested into the franchise. I could only imagine that rabbid fanboys waited a decade for this. When such a film is halfway decent fans of the franchise will love it and can forgive some errors whereas critics can also be biased depending on their audience, the agenda of the company they're reviewing for they can be unbiased aswell.