This isn't a meme or anything, I straight up never understood what he was supposed to mean about being "always" angry...

This isn't a meme or anything, I straight up never understood what he was supposed to mean about being "always" angry. I thought, if he was angry, he'd become the Hulk, so if he's always angry, shouldn't he be the Hulk all the time? If you know the answer and can explain this line and the logic behind this scene please leave a reply. Thanks and god bless.

he is in control and keeps mad inside, but it's always with you.

You will understand some day.

Well Satan, he's basically saying that he's always just barely keeping Hulk at bay. I think the implication here is that when he willingly gives in, and lets Hulk out, he can maintain a small amount of control over him.

lucifer, it's more that he is secretly seething and livid all the time, and some times he just lets the beast break free, metaphorically coming home drunk and beating his metaphorical wife

He's a little bit Hulk all the time. That's why he went from looking like Edward Norton to looking like Mark Ruffalo.

I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile man! Begone from me! A starter car? This car is a finisher car! A transporter of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!

I don't think these answers make sense. So he's always angry, but he's in control of his anger? Except he isn't and he loses control of his anger on the ship and nearly kills Black Widow and fights Thor.

Dennis...please..

Its more like he just dances the line really close, which would allow for something like that to happen

I hate that mumbling cuck Ruffalo. Norton was superior in every way.

It's a shitty attempt at being witty, that's all. It's inconsistent with the rest of the movie where he basically struggles to control the Hulk and was the primary cause of headaches for the Avenger.

Shitty writing to make it convenient. Pretty much means lmao I can go hulk anytime now so we don't have to repeat this shit in another movie

But then he's not "always angry" he's "always almost angry."

I agree.
Nortons Hulk was pretty fucking sweet.
That part with the audio canons was amazing

Like say that he has an angry bar. When his angry bar reach 75 points he becomes the Hulk, he's already angry after 50 points, tho. He keeps the bar in 70 angry points and when he needs he goes to 75 angry points and BAM!

"I become Hulk when I'm angry" isn't a secret, though.

Nobody said it is

He can't prevent himself from becoming the Hulk when he gets enraged, but he can make himself into the Hulk by turning his inner anger and frustrations into rage.

I don't understand why this is so super complicated. Have you guys never been angry before?

He is a character of a poorly written movie

Bruce Banner said it was a secret.

"That's my secret, Cap."

He's referencing his big green cock. You can't see it, but his hands are touching his penis.

that's not literal, retards

he's just saying that he can hulk whenever he wants. that doesn't mean that he can control 100% of the time because if he gets pissed shit gets real and hulk will be out of control

but if he isn't mad he can control it

>could've had Norton acting alongside RDJ
>could've had Norton rewriting Whedons shitty scripts

It's a buttmad DCuck trying to troll Marvelfags. How is this not obvious?

Imagine if Whedon wasn't a thing. Everything would feel better.

I'm OP and I like pretty much all the Marvel movies. Only DC movie I liked was Suicide Squad.

I just legit don't get that line. Maybe it's like Storm's toad line in X-Men 2000, where other dialogue leading to it was cut, but I kinda doubt it.

I like Whedon.

People have different tastes, no problem here, bro.

>This isn't a meme or anything,

Good luck in your efforts, I guess.

His secret is that he is more in control of it than people think he is. It's one of the reasons he feels so guilty about it.

>People have different tastes, no problem here, bro.

same. i like the avengers and firefly and stuff but irl he's insufferable

I'll agree to that.

>His secret is that he is more in control of it than people think he is.
But he loses control in an earlier scene in the same movie, so he really isn't.

I'm actually an expert on anger management, and I have no idea what he's talking about.

I'm sorry, let me fix that.
Whedon a shit! Kill yourself, faggot!

Joss Whedons crappy writing

trips confirm

He's talking about his hat which is just out of shot. His secret baseball cap.

It's supposed to be a really bad-ass line but it doesn't make any sense. If Bruce is angry, he's the Hulk, so if he's always angry, he's always the Hulk, but that's not true because he's Bruce when he says he's always angry.

This. Metaphor for the difference between fuming inside and letting the rage roll out.