They still think they will qualify to the WC

>They still think they will qualify to the WC

How come Neverlands sucks so bad? They can't even beat France. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtO3DNsImy8
youtube.com/watch?v=FL4b_eMel5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's coming home la!
Total football la!
Van Basten la!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

>le start getting cocky because Lloris gave you a victory episode

But you're right, the Dutchies suck ass lmao

Sweden?
more like.. Swho?den

amirite

I'm not saying Sweden is good.

Didn't read lmao

he didn't call them cucks tho?

pls no bully holland

You can't even beat France mate. Kindly stop playing football and focus on sports that you're decent at, for instance skates.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtO3DNsImy8

gg motherfucker

>2008
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!
youtube.com/watch?v=FL4b_eMel5A

I remember everyone going like "just gib netherlands the cup already" after #rekting italy and france, the world cup finalists.

And then literally who Russia thrashed them.

We are definitely good at choking that's for sure

the funny thing about Sweden is they never choke because they never reach far in any tournament. Literal who's in international football

When is the last time a Dutch team won an international cup? Sweden won just 2 years ago.

Sweden isn't bad at all. You will certainly qualify for the WC and your youth teams are strong.

He is easily a contender for the best manager of all time. He will save them

>can't even beat one of the best teams in the world

holy shit the Dutch suck, even Canada is better

it breaks my heart

netherlands just entirely stopped making star players, just recently theyhad prime robben, snejder, van persie, van der saar etc. and now alll that's left is sadness.

I want our rivalry back. germany need a strong dutch team

>Vincent Jansen is the main striker in the squad

is he even better than dost? I thought after alst season he would be starting

>main striker scores 6 goals for his club in his whole season
>have a striker in the bench who scored 36
c'mon I know our league is a meme, but even accounting for that, teh Dost should be the main striker, the guy doesn't even need that many chances to score, I found it fucking unbelievable

if only our defense wasn't JUST, >we wouldn't have had a JUST season

>1958

>the funny thing about Sweden is they never choke because they never reach far in any tournament
I know that feel, you have to reach a final to lose it, fucking literallywho think they can make fun of you when they can't make it past group stages

Hey, Don't bully netherlads!

Im just gonna wish we get Sweden in the playoffs. Thats how bad you guys are. Just coz france gifted you a win you gotten cocky af.

Is that only because of ibra or do they have an actual team?

>tfw it's LCIM's last chance
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wonder if this is related to how the eredivisie started going downhill around the 1990s (i think)

Ibra doesn't play for the national team anymore

*blocks their path*

>tfw you're so terrible even the most cucked nation on earth makes fun of you

ED was still pretty baller till around 2004. After that it went downhill in a hurry.

The point is that Dost needs a specific system, you need to give him two wingers that constantly good the ball to him while he is in the penalty zone. Thing is, there are no quality Dutch wingers who play like that, we've got memepiss and Promes and of course Le cut inside man who all are much more prone to make their own actions, all of them aren't the kings of assists. Janssen is shitty but he fits thus particular style of play because he is relatively (compared to other Dutch strikers)good at keeping the ball with him . Of course we also still have RvP but somehow he is completely ignored since going to Turkey

* Hoof instead of good

Doubtful, the team that made the WC semi is even intact anymore

What happened? Massive implosion or just inability to muster the financial muscle?