HOLY SHIT

couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/i-breastfeed-my-boyfriend-mum-36-uses-pumps-and-pills-to-help-her-feed-her-lover/news-story/60489568d7eb8492d5456b02c327975b

white people

These aren't white people.

They're British.

>white people
And they call us subhumans for seeking jobs fucks like these occupy mindlessly

Drinking breast milk from a bottle is weird but if you're fucking your wife while she got milk in her titties then YOU'RE INSANE if you don't suck on dem nips

Mexicans posters are starting to become worse than the Canadians

Glad Britain still has time to consider this petty sort of degeneracy while their society crumbles & their daughters are being bred & raped by Ahmed.

My best friend's wife stopped breastfeeding their child after six months but it he keep the milk factory operational. Not like the article though. He just sucks on dem titties during sex from time to time.

I'd do the same desu. As far as kink stuff goes, it is, if anything, a "generate" fetish.

they gotta do all they can before Trump builds the FIRE WALL

dont you have a family member to burry juanito ?

Yeah, I guess I should be kissing your ass so you don't consider me a bad poster on a Congolese speech impediment identification subforum.

Kill yourself trumplet

its a dark secret that husbands do this all the time. the wife has a baby and the husband gets a little sucky sucky time in.

It's only weird if he's breastfeeding from his actual mother still. If he's just treating his gf like his mother, it's kinda hot.

Getting very white in here. Wish your sons luck on their spree shootings today for me.

That's so fucking hot.

>not fucking a woman with motherly hips and tits that you can suck on while she moans and squirms like a cow

lol you guys are gay

They're gross but this concept is pretty boner-inducing

This. Very common. It's a great way to hit your daily macros... Very protein rich. I did this when I was bulking over the winter.

And for decapitating people because of drugs
That one is important

>white people
Losing hope Sup Forums

kind of hot desu

Not even 1% of our population is tied to cartels, so it is an unfair comparison to say Mexicans represent the values of cartels.

Also they don't do it for drugs, they do it because of money, which could only be possible thanks to retarded legislation against drug production.

people don't do this?

I've known about this for years, it's not new.
A woman can also lactate 2-3 years after having a kid, esp. if she does it right.
There used to be a forum dedicated it, its probably still there lol.

This is nothing new
It's an old fetish, it's related to early development days where you suck your mom tits for sustenance, oral stimulation of tits (tough not lactation) is a normal sexual act
Of course some people are fucked in the head and take that to pathological levels as adults

dubs!