Why does everyone hate Haydens portrayal of Anakin, personally I think he played it very well...

Why does everyone hate Haydens portrayal of Anakin, personally I think he played it very well, he really conveyed his distraught and how fucked his mind was during the whole toss around of the jedis and the sith trying to control him whilst he is conflicted by his love for padme.

Been a while since I watched AoTC just watched ROTS a couple days ago maybe hes just better in ROTS or something idk i just dont get why everyone h8 him.

also could be because I grew up with the trilogy being the first movies you watch since im millenial xd

The character was a petulant kid in a man's body. A person that never really grew up emotionally.

Hayden played it perfectly.

I like him people say I look like him

I am just like him

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

He's very different in Sith than Clones, as he should be after fighting ina war for years. People didn't like his characterization in Clones because he was whiny or whatever else, but that was the point. He wasn't supposed to be a perfect Jedi or a badass right away. We got that with Rey and it was awful.

Because the dialogue he had to speak was horribly written and the characters motivations and decisions throughout 2 and 3 were often really stupid.

It's not his fault.

Everyone agrees it's Lucas' fault.

I don't hate him.

I've just seen the character portrayed the way it was actually meant to be portrayed, so after that it's hard to take Hayden's mumbling adolescent version seriously.

TCW Anakin is exactly what he should've been. Very capable and exceptionally reliable and good to his friends, but also ruthless to his enemies and unable to deal with loss to the point of becoming so protective of those he cares about that at times he comes off as possessive and controlling, but always in a way that's so subtle you almost don't notice it.

Hayden wasn't enough of any of that and was more hamfisted than anything else.

>George Lucas will never destroy your career

>We got that with Rey and it was awful.

No we didn't. She was scared and running away for most of the movie's runtime and only became "badass" when she finally had her back to the wall.

The fact that you think whiny Anakin was ever good completely invalidates your shitty opinion.

I actually think he would have done alright with a good director. He was good at portraying a stupid, hormonal teen who becomes moody and emo and who's natural gift for the force makes him arrogant and impatient.

But he really fell apart in episode three with the whole betrayal stuff. Again, probably would have been better with a good director.

>The character was a petulant kid in a man's body.

Too bad that wasn't what Anakin Skywalker was supposed to be.

This

Im sick of all these retards pretending now that the prequels are some hidden masterpieces, they dont even follow their own established lore. Anakin from 1,2 and 3 is not the Anakin mentioned by Obi Wan in 4 to Luke.

He just isnt.

>he was whiny
It was established over 30 years ago that Anakin was not whiny...or literally any portion of the cunt we got in the prequels

They needed an older actor or at least one who knew how to do more than furrow his brows and put on a whiny voice.

Anakin in TCW was perfect, the way he was confident and jocular is something I can't see Hayden pulling off. He only knows how to be brooding and emo.

>pretending

You just don't get it

It's sad he didn't get more movie roles. I know he's mostly a theatre actor but he really could've done more film. Literally the only thing I liked about the prequels.

Too attractive, someone that Chad is far less likely to be swayed to the dark side especially with the mostly easy, adventurous childhood he had

The Abrams Wars movie actually got the villain part right.

This.
I don't know why people wanted Anakin to be like TCW Anakin for the entire trilogy because he would've became bland and boring pretty quickly just like what happened to Rey.

>being this delusional

Seganfan is a literal autist.

People hate Hayden as Anakin? News to me. He wasn't the best in that role but he did a good job with it.

He's a national treasure

Pot kettle.

Ive tried talking to him, I have no actual fucking clue what he says half the time.

Did you ever ask him if he got his Lego Hydronauts hydro crystallization station?

This is what happens when you separate a boy from his mother at a young age and raise him in a monastery for scientologists.

I was mostly wondering about his hatred of Titan A.E, to which he sperged out for nearly an hour and I was more confused coming out than going in.

>since im millenial xd

Get triggered and kys

>I don't know why people wanted Anakin to be like TCW Anakin for the entire trilogy because he would've became bland and boring pretty quickly

Just the fact that you think TCW Anakin is less interesting than prequel Anakin basically confirms your shit taste.

You want a whiny mumbling Anakin for the whole trilogy because that's probably how you are in real life. Sorry but Anakin would be way more alpha than your numale ass.

Natalie Portman had a difficult time getting roles after that.

Just star wars

>Hayden was doing a James Earl Jones impression for most of the movies...

I liked his acting. Sometimes the script badly let him down though. He perfectly played a conflicted and lost young man. Natalie Portman was very stiff though and made him look bad. She was so bad, that Kiera Knightly dubbed most of her lines in Episode 1 even when it was supposed to be real Padme

You have autism

No subtelty. Immensely overacted. Unrelateble. Spoiled shit

Lucas's writing and direction share the blame, to be sure. But he just isn't a great character. Character development should be a process, not a sequence of aucceasively shittier iterations of the character.

1. Episode I: Happy-go-lucky kid.
2. Episode II: Cocky teenager with unwarranted self-importance.
3. Episode II: Mother dies. Massacres sandpeople. Suddenly capable of butchering children; his wife-to-be is only slightly concerned. It is never mentioned again.
Anakin's development continues unevenly like this until he is eventuallt butchering the other Jedi without so much as a flash of doubt. It is just unevenly written, overacted, and sloppy across the board.

I'm really looking forward to his novel, it sounds like the most autistic non-nonsensical shit I've ever heard

>Just the fact that you think TCW Anakin is less interesting than prequel Anakin basically confirms your shit taste.
That's not what I said, you moron.
I like TCW Anakin more but whether you like him or not doesn't change the fact that he's actually less interesting.
He's the hero that wins every single time without a scratch, and that's because it's a TV show and not even the main focus in it.

>You want a whiny mumbling Anakin for the whole trilogy because that's probably how you are in real life. Sorry but Anakin would be way more alpha than your numale ass.
Ah, so you're projecting. Gotcha.

Oh he is working on a novel? I thought it was a new video, he never uses the word book or novel. So I wouldnt know

It's widely accepted that Rey is a complete May Sue, unlike Anakin who in Episode II has flaws and gets fucked up by Dooku. It makes his maturity in III both mentally and as a fighter feel earned.

the entire concept of darth vader being some loser who got tricked into being evil

and then after it happened he still somehow didn't catch on

no one could have played that character well

>Cocky teenager with unwarranted self-importance
He'd spent the last ten years of his life being told he was the chosen one. What do you expect to happen? He's humbled after Dooku pushes his shit in.

Oh it's going to be a series of books, this is just the first

It would have been better had it been that Anikan knew he was accepting the dark side in order to accomplish his goals.

It sounds obvious but like you said, he was tricked into it.

>He's the hero that wins every single time without a scratch, and that's because it's a TV show and not even the main focus in it.

See if you just started by saying you never watched the show, all of this could've been avoided. Next time just admit it from the beginning.

I've watched the show since it started airing, actually.
I think you're the one who hasn't watched the show, son.

>Suddenly capable of butchering children
Sand niggers are animals and the men had just raped and murdered his mother. It wasn't an unreasonable reaction. The kids would grow up to be rape murderers anyway.

>He's humbled after Dooku pushes his shit in.

Except in RotS he's the exact same whiny brat as in AotC.

Who could be behind this...

And people say George writes shallow plots

>he's the exact same whiny brat as in AotC
When?

Shut up ISIS, No one likes you.

>It wasn't an unreasonable reaction. The kids would grow up to be rape murderers anyway.

There's literally nothing wrong with rape and murder. Western civilization was founded on it. By your logic, white people should all be eradicated.

You could at least pretend to hide it, Finklestein.

You obviously haven't watched it or you wouldn't be spouting your stupid shit.

>It's widely accepted that Rey is a complete May Sue
A bunch of assblasted autists on Sup Forums are not a massive group that "widely accepts" your mary sue bullshit, user. Most of the world doesnt.

>still same whiny mumbling voice
>bitches about not being made a Master
>acts like a scared teenager when Padme says she's pregnant

Lucas even confirms he killed those children in the council room because one of them called him master and it reminded him that he wasn't a master yet.

Yes, Lucas believes Anakin is THAT petty and autistic.

You underestimate my power!

>spouting your stupid shit
What stupid shit? I don't see you defending yourself apart from claiming others haven't watched a show.

>You could at least pretend to hide it
Why would I want to? We're winning.

oh man, he's working on a book? sounds amazing

>There's literally nothing wrong with rape and murder.
Such edge there kiddo

>acts like a scared teenager when Padme says she's pregnant
>whining
I don't know about you but I remember Anakin being pretty calm and happy right up until he started seeing the future and that's when he started to lose his shit gradually when it was getting worse.
How else would you expect him to behave?

Nu-males, everyone.

What did he mean by this?

Piss off Daisy.

Who are you calling a nu male? Me? Or the edgelord?

Keep telling yourselves that.

Can't wait for Based Trump to deport all you rats back to Israel.

And then glass it.

>lies about watching a show
>gets upset when called out on it

>""based"" Trump
You couldnt have elected a more thin skinned cuck. Nothing about this man is """based""".

>Oh, shit, this guy proved me wrong, better make false accusations and tell him that he's upset!

>tricked
From his point of view the Jedi were evil. They took him from his mother and brainwashed him into their cult. Never attempted to buy his mother out of slavery or let him see her because she would only get in the way. Instead they forbid him from having natural human emotions to the point where he had to get married in secret. They constantly put him down while simultaneously telling him he's the chosen one. They also limit him from using his powers to the full extent because they deem it wrong for some reason.

Meanwhile his pal Sheev has been nothing but supportive. Builds him up instead of tearing him down. Encourages the full use of his powers. And makes a lot of sense politically.

Despite all this he adheres to his Jedi duty and informs them that Sheev is a Sith, only to witness one of his masters attempting to murder the guy, which goes completely against his Jedi teachings and the republic process.

>He thinks Trump is anti-Jewish
Oh man, are you in for a surprise. After all, it's your ilk he suggested completely banning from the country.

>tv star and public politician can't handle well eloquent banter from people on a stage

Lmao who voted this pussy in

Literal idiots did. Idiots who fell for his autistic bullshit because they were mad

Oh the irony.

>still replying

Who, Irish-Germans? Yeah I bet he's going to ban, Goldsteinberg.

He's already deporting Hollywood Jews. You're next. :)

And when he goes to Yoda about his visions he's basically told people die, and he's not allowed to feel. What a shock he turned against them!

Whats funnier is that this has been a trend with Trump for years, hes exceptionally thin-skinned when it comes to criticism, which makes all his "anti-PC" talk deliciously ironic. The faggot cant handle journalists making fun of them to the point of wanting to open up libel laws...hes a complete pussy

Why his supporters think he can handle foreign affairs I will never understand.

Irony.

>He's already deporting Hollywood Jews
No? He hasnt. He isnt President yet, kiddo.

>I don't know about you but I remember Anakin being pretty calm and happy

Then you remember wrong. He seriously looked like a teenager freaking out and pretending he was okay with it.

>kiddo

>>/reddit/r/shoah

Hayden is channeling James Dean in rebel without a cause
He acts different as Vader because Anakin literally destroyed himself when killing Padmé and was reinvented as a new being. Now, part machine, he is free to do true justice, which he never could as a tainted Jedi, with all their baggage.

>le rebbit!
Kill yourself you boring trash

You need to watch it again. His reaction to Padme's pregnancy was some of best acting in the trilogy. A mix of happy and conflicted given the secret nature of their relationship.

>my argument is failing because of my stupidity, better say >reddit to win

>He's already deporting Hollywood Jews.
So we're in the "making shit up" part of the argument now I guess. You do realize he hasn't even been sworn in yet. Also, nice backtracking after defending literal sandniggers. But you certainly aren't one, oh no.

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHA SAMEFAG SHOAH

>you a samefag
You are a retard

>The sand-dunebilly has gotten so BTFO he has to shout "samefag"!

Do you ever think maybe your Opinion may be wrong?

>each exactly one minute apart

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Literally nothing left to say but "s-samefag" which he's been proved wrong on.
It's kind of sad now.

>looked like a teenager freaking out and pretending he was okay with it
Please elaborate.

He was pretty calm about it considering his and Padme's life were basically fucked if they were caught.

This. Clones Anakin is still a Padawan, and a Padawan with an ego, since he advanced so quickly, so of course he's gonna be whiny, impatient and petulant when paired up with someone like Obi-Wan, who favours caution over charging in, lightsabers waggling out.

I liked him, he's young and conflicted and he played it well.

I like how positive opinions about the prequels are the best method of identifying mental illness in a crowd