Tfw kikes actually made the GOAT hip hop album

>tfw kikes actually made the GOAT hip hop album

I agree even if this isn't a serious thread

Which cover is official?

That's just the one I have saved on my computer. Lots of covers have slight differences between them, the OP might be it though if you check Wikipedia or something

Not true by the way

>tfw they made 3

Check Your Head is actually their best but there are too many plebs on this board to agree with this. Ill Communication is their third best - and therefore, the third best of all time - album.

Only good song was intergalactic, the always sounded dated and that other fag with grey hair died of genetic faggotry or something haha crooked & disabled dna helixxx my boi.

>tfw I don't really like Check Your Head that much
Anyway, I try to pretend like Ill Communication is my favorite just to be contrarian, but yeah, it really is Paul's Boutique. Their last album is surprisingly good, and as much as the B-Boys don't want anyone to, I really enjoy License to Ill.

>it's been replaced by a shitty sports bars and kebab shops
the absolute state of NYC

>Nothing's equivalent to the New York State of Mind

Do you ever get tired of being the literal worst?

They don’t have their hands on Young Thug...yet

great album but the actual goat came out in the same year

I find this hard to get into to, outside of a couple songs. Seinfeld Effect?

Why do people hate jews so much here?

It's one of those, when it clicks, IT CLICKS

but for real the GOAT rap album is illmatic, liquid swords or current fave Uptown Saturday Night

I thought this was '88

I like Ill Communication because Q-Tip features on a song and thus there's some good rapping to go with the production.

cause it was good sir

shit i thought pauls boutique was 88 my b
I wouldn't say it's the seinfeld effect because few hip hop producers sound like the bomb squad,it's just kind of noisey and jarring. I love it for that though

Wow. I didn't know Nas was jewish.

Sparks are jewish and all of their releases are AOTY worthy